Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.6

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 1/3/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My all-time FAVORITE (and these days, the only one in my arsenal) product from Kerastase. This is a rich, creamy, protein free mask that's phenomenal for dry/ damaged/ colored hair. The smell is delicious -like cherries and almonds :) Sometimes I use it as a conditioner, and other times I use it as a deep treatment. Either way, it delivers. My hair is always left bouncy and silky, with an incredible shine. I am a swimmer, and even though I use a swim cap (and wet my hair before), hair can take quite a beating from days in the pool. Note that my hair is also double processed. I retouch and glaze every four- five weeks, and highlight every eight weeks or so. This stuff makes my hair look and feel like virgin hair! I use almost all Oribe products these days, but I am on my fourth tub of this. As long as the formula isn't ruined, I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the Kerastase products that I tried so far, this is the only one that I liked but not enough to repurchase because the price is ridiculous for a hair mask. This mask is white has a normal consistency and smells nice. The jar is a little inconvienent for me because it was hard to get the last bit out so I would prefer a tube. My hair is long, straight and has medium thickness but needs some moisture and shine, after using this my hair is softer and just looks nicer even without blowdrying. But I paid close to 40,00 euro for this at the hairdresser and I think that's to much if you consider price/performance because the effect is only temporary. Nice product but overpriced imo!

on 12/28/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The masque is so concentrated you only need a quarter's worth. Nothing leaves my hair as shiny and tangle free. THE BEST.

Well, I think the fact that there is not a single negative review for this masque speaks for itself :-) Let me start off by saying, I hate deep conditioners. I hate having to take extra time out of my time-crunched day to use them, when the results are never better than my daily conditioners either. Well, that's because I make sure to use very moisturizing conditioners to avoid having to deep condition, but anyway... And I HATE having to get out of the shower, use a blowdryer to heat treat it, and then get back in the shower to rinse it out. With this one, I only have to leave it in for 5 minutes, and I don't have to use heat, so using it is hardly a hassle. But even if it were, it'd be worth it. The result is outstandingly silky, shiny, hair that is super soft and stays moisturized for days. And the smell...it's devine! Love, love love! I won't use any other deep conditioner.

okay so i just bought this mask, since my Elvive Colour Protect conditioner + leave-in conditioner don't bring good results anymore. i use it as conditioner...& leave it on while i wash my face & body. Smells oh-so-great, like sweet almond...& spreads really well! idk why, but i need more than a dim-size for it to work properly on my hair! so..it isn't as "concentrated" as i thought it would be (reason why i gave it 4 lippies), but well, at least it doesn't overweight my hair nor make it greasy. Results are pretty awesome; hair is left shiny,smooth,more manageable & less frizz. But still, i have to touch-up with my Kerastase Elixir Ultime on the ends or to reduce the frizz to get the perfect results!
Guess i'll have to buy the shampoo as well in this case. I'm actually using the Kerastase Volumactive which does a good job too at repairing hair though it can be drying after several uses.

Popular Hair Products