Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Kerastase masque chroma riche

3.9

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the Kerastase products that I tried so far, this is the only one that I liked but not enough to repurchase because the price is ridiculous for a hair mask. This mask is white has a normal consistency and smells nice. The jar is a little inconvienent for me because it was hard to get the last bit out so I would prefer a tube. My hair is long, straight and has medium thickness but needs some moisture and shine, after using this my hair is softer and just looks nicer even without blowdrying. But I paid close to 40,00 euro for this at the hairdresser and I think that's to much if you consider price/performance because the effect is only temporary. Nice product but overpriced imo!

on 1/6/2014 1:48:00 PM

I agree with yummytofu. This just did not perform, AT ALL. It left my hair feeling coated, gummy and drier then before I used it, I just can not understand the postive reviews. I bought directly from Kerastase web site.

on 12/28/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The masque is so concentrated you only need a quarter's worth. Nothing leaves my hair as shiny and tangle free. THE BEST.

on 8/26/2013 6:27:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioner/masques I've ever used and I'm picky and have used a shed-load of different hair care . I have naturally dry , dull , curly and hard hair that gets damaged and brittle at the sight of colour ... I'm also a multi processed blonde ;)

This masque is one of the only ones I've ever used that makes my hair noticeably shine. It's not too heavy for my hair and doesn't seem to coat the hair in silicones that build up and dull-out . I can get a good amount of time between washes ( I also use bain satin #2 wash ) and it does soften and moisturise .

Long overdue for a haircut , I shampoo twice , towel out excess water then leave this on for 10 minutes or longer and my hair looks and feels silky , healthy and it's tangle free . When in a rush I can also leave it on two minutes and still be pretty happy .

I like the smell of this product . It's not overpowering , cheap nor does it smell like your nanna . I think the kerestase resistance range smells cheep and nasty but this is nice . The consistency is also really user friendly and it combs through well

I actually don't have to use styling product or leave-in-conditioners after using this masque which I love and I get comments on how great my hair looks ... And that didn't happen before croma riche masque

on 8/7/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No, don't like it. It smells nice, it feels nice on the hair, but for 60$ it doesn't do anything at all spectacular. Wish I hadn't bought it! I do not see any great shine. It acts like a regular old conditioner to me. I used to use the oleo relax masque and that worked very well, worth the money. This however, is not.

on 3/15/2013 10:12:00 AM

I have tried many masques...Moroccanoil, Bumble & Bumble, and several Kerastase...and this one is the best! The 100% review rate speaks for itself. Get this masque now if you want your hair to look the best it has ever looked! It's expensive (as with all Kerastase products) but so worth it. It will last a while.

on 10/14/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, I finally get all of the hype around Kerastase. Their masquintense did not work for me and neither did a few of their styling products, but this is absolutely amazing stuff! I have put my hair thru hell the last two days. Over dyeing with demi perm colors, scrubbing with baking soda and clarifying shampoo, etc. I finally took the plunge and bought this with sublimateur Jour - another amazing product..I can't believe I waited this long. I deep conditioned with the chroma riche after I decided that I had had enough with the hair dye thing and it just had to stay whatever color I ended up with (medium reddish blonde). I despise red in my hair, but this looks like I did it on purpose as opposed to what it looked like this morning ( a home dye job gone bad). Before using these products my hair was fried, breaking off and would not hold a style at all - I could not even make it look decent which is really bad for me. I can usually fake a good hair day if I need to. But it was too far gone. All of the deep treatments I have, I used and they of course helped, but not like this. I just blew dry my hair, which I was not planning to do b/c it was so damaged, but after this masque and the Jour leave in cream, I was able to blow dry on low and actually it looks OK - well better than Ok - my hair actually looks good..even though it is not my favorite color (my own fault). Anyway, cannot recommend this enough, especially if you have damaged hair. I can't believe that I am following the bandwagon, but if the shoe fits!....

on 7/6/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This masque makes my hair feel just like silk. Considering that I've had my hair highlighted in the last few days it is an extraordinary good product. I bought this from my hairdresser as they had used it on my hair in the salon along with the shampoo and I was really impressed how soft my hair was immediately after being coloured. I haven't used the shampoo yet but used the masque tonight and left it on for around 20 minutes wrapped in a towel. You can feel how well it works right away when you rinse the product off. The scent is kind of almondy - reminds me of the Body Shop almond hand cream. Very pleasant. The shampoo is frutier and not the same scent. I'd give this full marks.

Popular Hair Products