Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 12/28/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The masque is so concentrated you only need a quarter's worth. Nothing leaves my hair as shiny and tangle free. THE BEST.

on 8/7/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No, don't like it. It smells nice, it feels nice on the hair, but for 60$ it doesn't do anything at all spectacular. Wish I hadn't bought it! I do not see any great shine. It acts like a regular old conditioner to me. I used to use the oleo relax masque and that worked very well, worth the money. This however, is not.

on 2/5/2013 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Holy Grail! This masque is the only one from Kerastase that does not contain mineral oil/paraffin. It rinses off clean, does not weigh down hair nor make it greasy. This truly feels like a luxury. This amazing masque leaves my hair extremely soft, healthy and shiny. It also smells very delicate, maybe flowery, but the most luxurious smell a masque can have. The tub is kind of uncomfortable to scoop out the sides, but aesthetically it looks very unique, pretty. The most important thing is that it does what it claims without compromising my sensitive, acne-prone skin.

I've tried other Kerastase deep conditioning treatments and was underwhelmed, so I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did because this one is different. It doesn't weight down my fine hair like the Masque Intense and other deep conditioning products. And it leaves my highlighted hair extremely soft, which is amazing. Also, my color is maintained better with this product than when I wasn't using it. It's expensive, but since I use it weekly the tub should last awhile, and considering the price of highlights, this is a bargain.

on 7/6/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This masque makes my hair feel just like silk. Considering that I've had my hair highlighted in the last few days it is an extraordinary good product. I bought this from my hairdresser as they had used it on my hair in the salon along with the shampoo and I was really impressed how soft my hair was immediately after being coloured. I haven't used the shampoo yet but used the masque tonight and left it on for around 20 minutes wrapped in a towel. You can feel how well it works right away when you rinse the product off. The scent is kind of almondy - reminds me of the Body Shop almond hand cream. Very pleasant. The shampoo is frutier and not the same scent. I'd give this full marks.