Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Kerastase masque chroma riche

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 10/6/2013 11:57:00 PM

It's not terrible but for the price , it is exceptionally terrible. Why? It does nothing a normal drugstore shampoo couldn't do. It makes hair soft ,but that's about it , it doesn't really make a drastic difference or anything!

on 5/16/2013 5:46:00 PM

Great mask, makes my bleached hair look very healthy and shiny.

I recently made a drastic colour change to my hair, going from dark brown to light blonde and it left my hair looking like straw! I had tried alot of different conditioners but most were useless.

I had read great reviews on Chroma Riche so I splashed out on it and WOW! My blonde hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. It is in better condition now than when I was a brunette. I also have received many compliments for my healthy hair.

Overall, I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or coloured hair. It is definitely worth the price!

Well, I think the fact that there is not a single negative review for this masque speaks for itself :-) Let me start off by saying, I hate deep conditioners. I hate having to take extra time out of my time-crunched day to use them, when the results are never better than my daily conditioners either. Well, that's because I make sure to use very moisturizing conditioners to avoid having to deep condition, but anyway... And I HATE having to get out of the shower, use a blowdryer to heat treat it, and then get back in the shower to rinse it out. With this one, I only have to leave it in for 5 minutes, and I don't have to use heat, so using it is hardly a hassle. But even if it were, it'd be worth it. The result is outstandingly silky, shiny, hair that is super soft and stays moisturized for days. And the smell...it's devine! Love, love love! I won't use any other deep conditioner.

okay so i just bought this mask, since my Elvive Colour Protect conditioner + leave-in conditioner don't bring good results anymore. i use it as conditioner...& leave it on while i wash my face & body. Smells oh-so-great, like sweet almond...& spreads really well! idk why, but i need more than a dim-size for it to work properly on my hair! so..it isn't as "concentrated" as i thought it would be (reason why i gave it 4 lippies), but well, at least it doesn't overweight my hair nor make it greasy. Results are pretty awesome; hair is left shiny,smooth,more manageable & less frizz. But still, i have to touch-up with my Kerastase Elixir Ultime on the ends or to reduce the frizz to get the perfect results!
Guess i'll have to buy the shampoo as well in this case. I'm actually using the Kerastase Volumactive which does a good job too at repairing hair though it can be drying after several uses.

on 8/3/2010 2:22:00 PM

I bought this product in desperation after a heavy duty hightlighting session left my hair brittle and fried, with lots of frizz. After only one use my hair was silkly and soft! I've used it twice now and my hair has never been smoother or sleeker. It's even gotten a lot of shine from this treatment, which is hard to achieve on bleached hair. Even though it is ungodly expensive, I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Really a miracle worker. However, I will save it for when my hair has been just highlighted or after a lot of heat styling or swimming since it is so pricey.

Popular Hair Products