Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.9

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

For my colored, highlighted and curly hair this conditioner works great! Its expensive, but use sparingly. I love this product.

on 1/3/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My all-time FAVORITE (and these days, the only one in my arsenal) product from Kerastase. This is a rich, creamy, protein free mask that's phenomenal for dry/ damaged/ colored hair. The smell is delicious -like cherries and almonds :) Sometimes I use it as a conditioner, and other times I use it as a deep treatment. Either way, it delivers. My hair is always left bouncy and silky, with an incredible shine. I am a swimmer, and even though I use a swim cap (and wet my hair before), hair can take quite a beating from days in the pool. Note that my hair is also double processed. I retouch and glaze every four- five weeks, and highlight every eight weeks or so. This stuff makes my hair look and feel like virgin hair! I use almost all Oribe products these days, but I am on my fourth tub of this. As long as the formula isn't ruined, I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This Masque is great! I have extremely dry, damaged, heavily highlighted hair. The texture is very rich, thick and concentrated and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my over-processed hair exceptionally soft and smooth! My hair looks incredibly shiny, and my color looks bright and vibrant every time I use this. I particularly like to use it after my root-retouch because I leave the salon with my roots looking and feeling like straw and this turns it into silk!

It contains nourishing antioxidant vitamin E oil, UV-filters, and lots of heavy duty conditioning agents. It smells nice too! It's recommended for very dry and sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair. It doesn't contain any protein though, which is important for ultra-damaged hair. If your hair is ultra-damaged, I would definitely a nice addition to a regimen/rotation that includes protein.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably the best masque I have ever used. It melts into my thick 4b strands like butter. The smell is amazing and a little goes a looong way. The first time I got the small size and it lasted a few months. This time I want the larger size.

on 8/26/2013 6:27:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioner/masques I've ever used and I'm picky and have used a shed-load of different hair care . I have naturally dry , dull , curly and hard hair that gets damaged and brittle at the sight of colour ... I'm also a multi processed blonde ;)

This masque is one of the only ones I've ever used that makes my hair noticeably shine. It's not too heavy for my hair and doesn't seem to coat the hair in silicones that build up and dull-out . I can get a good amount of time between washes ( I also use bain satin #2 wash ) and it does soften and moisturise .

Long overdue for a haircut , I shampoo twice , towel out excess water then leave this on for 10 minutes or longer and my hair looks and feels silky , healthy and it's tangle free . When in a rush I can also leave it on two minutes and still be pretty happy .

I like the smell of this product . It's not overpowering , cheap nor does it smell like your nanna . I think the kerestase resistance range smells cheep and nasty but this is nice . The consistency is also really user friendly and it combs through well

I actually don't have to use styling product or leave-in-conditioners after using this masque which I love and I get comments on how great my hair looks ... And that didn't happen before croma riche masque

on 9/19/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had coarse -straw like hair for years, it had been coloured,permed,and regularly blow dried. I wish I could have such silky smooth hair just like those models on tv, but letting my hair down was never as easy as Rapunzel.
Having experienced with so many brands and failed, I tried Kerastase Nutritive series.At the moment, my hair had not been re-coloured for about a year. Oleo Relax masque, Oleo Relax serum, and Bain Satin 2 Shampoo successfully restored my hair, it was so smooth and silky.

But one day, I had my hair re-coloured, blue black and suddenly this Nutritive series didn't work well on my hair. My hair lost its silky smooth texture, i was panic.what to do.
I learnt from the internet that i should have tried Kerastase Chroma Riche series. I bought the complete series, Chroma series shampoo (no 2), Chroma masque, and Chroma Riche serum...voila, my hair is now silky, smooth, manageable, I can't stop touching my hair !!! I had this nice experience since the first time applied the products on my hair.

Try it, though it is expensive, it worths every penny :)

on 8/16/2011 7:59:00 AM

I have fine coloured hair, but lots of it and good quality mainly due to good care. Recently found out that I am allergic to full colour treatment due to greys (only had highlights before, never full colour). And allergic reaction was really severe including hair falling out which I normally don't have. I've tried every masque possible, especially Fekkai Luxe, L'oreal Absolut Repair, Alterna to revive back the hair and sculp. This one was the last resort and it's THE BEST one. Hair no more like hay feel 'alive' and sculp is in much better condition. I've put it first time for 30min (maybe extreme) but results are fantastic - hair not straw anymore and same quality as before the full colour job. I don't think i'll go back to any other masque because this gave me my hair back and stopped falling out. VERY IMPRESSED!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product on my hair (fine, 3c). I used it before I got highlights, and it did wonders. But now after getting some caramel highlights in, it works even better. I find it keeps my hair super moisturized and shiny. I would definitely recommend this for colored hair.

Popular Hair Products