Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Kerastase masque chroma riche

3.8

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the Kerastase products that I tried so far, this is the only one that I liked but not enough to repurchase because the price is ridiculous for a hair mask. This mask is white has a normal consistency and smells nice. The jar is a little inconvienent for me because it was hard to get the last bit out so I would prefer a tube. My hair is long, straight and has medium thickness but needs some moisture and shine, after using this my hair is softer and just looks nicer even without blowdrying. But I paid close to 40,00 euro for this at the hairdresser and I think that's to much if you consider price/performance because the effect is only temporary. Nice product but overpriced imo!

on 1/6/2014 1:48:00 PM

I agree with yummytofu. This just did not perform, AT ALL. It left my hair feeling coated, gummy and drier then before I used it, I just can not understand the postive reviews. I bought directly from Kerastase web site.

on 3/15/2013 10:12:00 AM

I have tried many masques...Moroccanoil, Bumble & Bumble, and several Kerastase...and this one is the best! The 100% review rate speaks for itself. Get this masque now if you want your hair to look the best it has ever looked! It's expensive (as with all Kerastase products) but so worth it. It will last a while.

on 10/14/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, I finally get all of the hype around Kerastase. Their masquintense did not work for me and neither did a few of their styling products, but this is absolutely amazing stuff! I have put my hair thru hell the last two days. Over dyeing with demi perm colors, scrubbing with baking soda and clarifying shampoo, etc. I finally took the plunge and bought this with sublimateur Jour - another amazing product..I can't believe I waited this long. I deep conditioned with the chroma riche after I decided that I had had enough with the hair dye thing and it just had to stay whatever color I ended up with (medium reddish blonde). I despise red in my hair, but this looks like I did it on purpose as opposed to what it looked like this morning ( a home dye job gone bad). Before using these products my hair was fried, breaking off and would not hold a style at all - I could not even make it look decent which is really bad for me. I can usually fake a good hair day if I need to. But it was too far gone. All of the deep treatments I have, I used and they of course helped, but not like this. I just blew dry my hair, which I was not planning to do b/c it was so damaged, but after this masque and the Jour leave in cream, I was able to blow dry on low and actually it looks OK - well better than Ok - my hair actually looks good..even though it is not my favorite color (my own fault). Anyway, cannot recommend this enough, especially if you have damaged hair. I can't believe that I am following the bandwagon, but if the shoe fits!....

Popular Hair Products