Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Kerastase masque chroma riche

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 3/28/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Smells like baby powder and did absolutely nothing for my hair. In fact, if anything, it made my hair feel worse. Very disappointed since everyone else seems to love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This made my hair feel like straw.

on 5/16/2013 5:46:00 PM

Great mask, makes my bleached hair look very healthy and shiny.

on 2/5/2013 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Holy Grail! This masque is the only one from Kerastase that does not contain mineral oil/paraffin. It rinses off clean, does not weigh down hair nor make it greasy. This truly feels like a luxury. This amazing masque leaves my hair extremely soft, healthy and shiny. It also smells very delicate, maybe flowery, but the most luxurious smell a masque can have. The tub is kind of uncomfortable to scoop out the sides, but aesthetically it looks very unique, pretty. The most important thing is that it does what it claims without compromising my sensitive, acne-prone skin.

I recently made a drastic colour change to my hair, going from dark brown to light blonde and it left my hair looking like straw! I had tried alot of different conditioners but most were useless.

I had read great reviews on Chroma Riche so I splashed out on it and WOW! My blonde hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. It is in better condition now than when I was a brunette. I also have received many compliments for my healthy hair.

Overall, I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or coloured hair. It is definitely worth the price!

Well, I think the fact that there is not a single negative review for this masque speaks for itself :-) Let me start off by saying, I hate deep conditioners. I hate having to take extra time out of my time-crunched day to use them, when the results are never better than my daily conditioners either. Well, that's because I make sure to use very moisturizing conditioners to avoid having to deep condition, but anyway... And I HATE having to get out of the shower, use a blowdryer to heat treat it, and then get back in the shower to rinse it out. With this one, I only have to leave it in for 5 minutes, and I don't have to use heat, so using it is hardly a hassle. But even if it were, it'd be worth it. The result is outstandingly silky, shiny, hair that is super soft and stays moisturized for days. And the smell...it's devine! Love, love love! I won't use any other deep conditioner.

okay so i just bought this mask, since my Elvive Colour Protect conditioner + leave-in conditioner don't bring good results anymore. i use it as conditioner...& leave it on while i wash my face & body. Smells oh-so-great, like sweet almond...& spreads really well! idk why, but i need more than a dim-size for it to work properly on my hair! so..it isn't as "concentrated" as i thought it would be (reason why i gave it 4 lippies), but well, at least it doesn't overweight my hair nor make it greasy. Results are pretty awesome; hair is left shiny,smooth,more manageable & less frizz. But still, i have to touch-up with my Kerastase Elixir Ultime on the ends or to reduce the frizz to get the perfect results!
Guess i'll have to buy the shampoo as well in this case. I'm actually using the Kerastase Volumactive which does a good job too at repairing hair though it can be drying after several uses.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOOOW I love this mask! Its just the thing to add moisture and make my hair soft and shiny. I also love masquintense for when I want strengthening but this is perfect for just moisture, softness, and shine. Ive been using lots of other cheaper masks before and cheap crappy shampoos so I ended up having to use those masks like once a week anyways so it just added up to be the same cost and besides those masks never did much anyways they just seem to make my hair waxy but its still frizzy and poufy- well not anymore! I found the fix and this is it! I also use kerastase and pureology shampoos and conditioners bc they r great for keeping my hair silky and making it more healthy. My hair is naturally pouffy and frizzy but now it's also dry and damaged from highlights and heat styling. If you have dry and damaged colored hair try this! You won't be sorry ;) oh and by the way this stuff smells INCREDIBLE- super yummmy. stamp of approval for sure!

on 8/16/2011 7:59:00 AM

I have fine coloured hair, but lots of it and good quality mainly due to good care. Recently found out that I am allergic to full colour treatment due to greys (only had highlights before, never full colour). And allergic reaction was really severe including hair falling out which I normally don't have. I've tried every masque possible, especially Fekkai Luxe, L'oreal Absolut Repair, Alterna to revive back the hair and sculp. This one was the last resort and it's THE BEST one. Hair no more like hay feel 'alive' and sculp is in much better condition. I've put it first time for 30min (maybe extreme) but results are fantastic - hair not straw anymore and same quality as before the full colour job. I don't think i'll go back to any other masque because this gave me my hair back and stopped falling out. VERY IMPRESSED!

I've tried other Kerastase deep conditioning treatments and was underwhelmed, so I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did because this one is different. It doesn't weight down my fine hair like the Masque Intense and other deep conditioning products. And it leaves my highlighted hair extremely soft, which is amazing. Also, my color is maintained better with this product than when I wasn't using it. It's expensive, but since I use it weekly the tub should last awhile, and considering the price of highlights, this is a bargain.

Popular Hair Products