Kerastase masque chroma riche

Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

For my colored, highlighted and curly hair this conditioner works great! Its expensive, but use sparingly. I love this product.

on 1/3/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My all-time FAVORITE (and these days, the only one in my arsenal) product from Kerastase. This is a rich, creamy, protein free mask that's phenomenal for dry/ damaged/ colored hair. The smell is delicious -like cherries and almonds :) Sometimes I use it as a conditioner, and other times I use it as a deep treatment. Either way, it delivers. My hair is always left bouncy and silky, with an incredible shine. I am a swimmer, and even though I use a swim cap (and wet my hair before), hair can take quite a beating from days in the pool. Note that my hair is also double processed. I retouch and glaze every four- five weeks, and highlight every eight weeks or so. This stuff makes my hair look and feel like virgin hair! I use almost all Oribe products these days, but I am on my fourth tub of this. As long as the formula isn't ruined, I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably the best masque I have ever used. It melts into my thick 4b strands like butter. The smell is amazing and a little goes a looong way. The first time I got the small size and it lasted a few months. This time I want the larger size.

on 12/28/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The masque is so concentrated you only need a quarter's worth. Nothing leaves my hair as shiny and tangle free. THE BEST.

on 8/26/2013 6:27:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioner/masques I've ever used and I'm picky and have used a shed-load of different hair care . I have naturally dry , dull , curly and hard hair that gets damaged and brittle at the sight of colour ... I'm also a multi processed blonde ;)

This masque is one of the only ones I've ever used that makes my hair noticeably shine. It's not too heavy for my hair and doesn't seem to coat the hair in silicones that build up and dull-out . I can get a good amount of time between washes ( I also use bain satin #2 wash ) and it does soften and moisturise .

Long overdue for a haircut , I shampoo twice , towel out excess water then leave this on for 10 minutes or longer and my hair looks and feels silky , healthy and it's tangle free . When in a rush I can also leave it on two minutes and still be pretty happy .

I like the smell of this product . It's not overpowering , cheap nor does it smell like your nanna . I think the kerestase resistance range smells cheep and nasty but this is nice . The consistency is also really user friendly and it combs through well

I actually don't have to use styling product or leave-in-conditioners after using this masque which I love and I get comments on how great my hair looks ... And that didn't happen before croma riche masque

on 5/16/2013 11:55:00 PM

Love it! Awesome protein free super moisturizing mask! Too bad it's so $$ it's awesome

on 3/15/2013 10:12:00 AM

I have tried many masques...Moroccanoil, Bumble & Bumble, and several Kerastase...and this one is the best! The 100% review rate speaks for itself. Get this masque now if you want your hair to look the best it has ever looked! It's expensive (as with all Kerastase products) but so worth it. It will last a while.

on 2/5/2013 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Holy Grail! This masque is the only one from Kerastase that does not contain mineral oil/paraffin. It rinses off clean, does not weigh down hair nor make it greasy. This truly feels like a luxury. This amazing masque leaves my hair extremely soft, healthy and shiny. It also smells very delicate, maybe flowery, but the most luxurious smell a masque can have. The tub is kind of uncomfortable to scoop out the sides, but aesthetically it looks very unique, pretty. The most important thing is that it does what it claims without compromising my sensitive, acne-prone skin.

I recently made a drastic colour change to my hair, going from dark brown to light blonde and it left my hair looking like straw! I had tried alot of different conditioners but most were useless.

I had read great reviews on Chroma Riche so I splashed out on it and WOW! My blonde hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. It is in better condition now than when I was a brunette. I also have received many compliments for my healthy hair.

Overall, I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or coloured hair. It is definitely worth the price!

The BEST hair treatment I've ever used!!!! Before I tried this I had used Loreal, Pureology and Kevin Murphy and nothing compares to this treatment. My hair is extremely damaged, thin, and knots soo easily! The first treatment I applied was like liquid silk being poured onto my ends. My hair felt so soft and so nourished! I could run my fingers through my ends which I haven't been able to do in months. Normally I spend 20-mins getting the knots out but this was like an instant repair for my damaged hair. I love it soooo much!!! Even after I had blow dried it the colour was sooo shiny and stayed smooth and knot free all day. I'm obsessed with it and I'll never use any other treatment again. It's truely amazing!!!

Popular Hair Products