Kerastase masque chroma riche

Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 3/28/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Smells like baby powder and did absolutely nothing for my hair. In fact, if anything, it made my hair feel worse. Very disappointed since everyone else seems to love it.

on 1/6/2014 1:48:00 PM

I agree with yummytofu. This just did not perform, AT ALL. It left my hair feeling coated, gummy and drier then before I used it, I just can not understand the postive reviews. I bought directly from Kerastase web site.

on 10/6/2013 11:57:00 PM

It's not terrible but for the price , it is exceptionally terrible. Why? It does nothing a normal drugstore shampoo couldn't do. It makes hair soft ,but that's about it , it doesn't really make a drastic difference or anything!

on 8/7/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No, don't like it. It smells nice, it feels nice on the hair, but for 60$ it doesn't do anything at all spectacular. Wish I hadn't bought it! I do not see any great shine. It acts like a regular old conditioner to me. I used to use the oleo relax masque and that worked very well, worth the money. This however, is not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This made my hair feel like straw.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This Masque is great! I have extremely dry, damaged, heavily highlighted hair. The texture is very rich, thick and concentrated and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my over-processed hair exceptionally soft and smooth! My hair looks incredibly shiny, and my color looks bright and vibrant every time I use this. I particularly like to use it after my root-retouch because I leave the salon with my roots looking and feeling like straw and this turns it into silk!

It contains nourishing antioxidant vitamin E oil, UV-filters, and lots of heavy duty conditioning agents. It smells nice too! It's recommended for very dry and sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair. It doesn't contain any protein though, which is important for ultra-damaged hair. If your hair is ultra-damaged, I would definitely a nice addition to a regimen/rotation that includes protein.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the Kerastase products that I tried so far, this is the only one that I liked but not enough to repurchase because the price is ridiculous for a hair mask. This mask is white has a normal consistency and smells nice. The jar is a little inconvienent for me because it was hard to get the last bit out so I would prefer a tube. My hair is long, straight and has medium thickness but needs some moisture and shine, after using this my hair is softer and just looks nicer even without blowdrying. But I paid close to 40,00 euro for this at the hairdresser and I think that's to much if you consider price/performance because the effect is only temporary. Nice product but overpriced imo!

on 5/16/2013 5:46:00 PM

Great mask, makes my bleached hair look very healthy and shiny.

okay so i just bought this mask, since my Elvive Colour Protect conditioner + leave-in conditioner don't bring good results anymore. i use it as conditioner...& leave it on while i wash my face & body. Smells oh-so-great, like sweet almond...& spreads really well! idk why, but i need more than a dim-size for it to work properly on my hair! so..it isn't as "concentrated" as i thought it would be (reason why i gave it 4 lippies), but well, at least it doesn't overweight my hair nor make it greasy. Results are pretty awesome; hair is left shiny,smooth,more manageable & less frizz. But still, i have to touch-up with my Kerastase Elixir Ultime on the ends or to reduce the frizz to get the perfect results!
Guess i'll have to buy the shampoo as well in this case. I'm actually using the Kerastase Volumactive which does a good job too at repairing hair though it can be drying after several uses.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

For my colored, highlighted and curly hair this conditioner works great! Its expensive, but use sparingly. I love this product.

Popular Hair Products