Kerastase masque chroma riche

Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 10/14/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, I finally get all of the hype around Kerastase. Their masquintense did not work for me and neither did a few of their styling products, but this is absolutely amazing stuff! I have put my hair thru hell the last two days. Over dyeing with demi perm colors, scrubbing with baking soda and clarifying shampoo, etc. I finally took the plunge and bought this with sublimateur Jour - another amazing product..I can't believe I waited this long. I deep conditioned with the chroma riche after I decided that I had had enough with the hair dye thing and it just had to stay whatever color I ended up with (medium reddish blonde). I despise red in my hair, but this looks like I did it on purpose as opposed to what it looked like this morning ( a home dye job gone bad). Before using these products my hair was fried, breaking off and would not hold a style at all - I could not even make it look decent which is really bad for me. I can usually fake a good hair day if I need to. But it was too far gone. All of the deep treatments I have, I used and they of course helped, but not like this. I just blew dry my hair, which I was not planning to do b/c it was so damaged, but after this masque and the Jour leave in cream, I was able to blow dry on low and actually it looks OK - well better than Ok - my hair actually looks good..even though it is not my favorite color (my own fault). Anyway, cannot recommend this enough, especially if you have damaged hair. I can't believe that I am following the bandwagon, but if the shoe fits!....

I recently made a drastic colour change to my hair, going from dark brown to light blonde and it left my hair looking like straw! I had tried alot of different conditioners but most were useless.

I had read great reviews on Chroma Riche so I splashed out on it and WOW! My blonde hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. It is in better condition now than when I was a brunette. I also have received many compliments for my healthy hair.

Overall, I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or coloured hair. It is definitely worth the price!

on 9/19/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had coarse -straw like hair for years, it had been coloured,permed,and regularly blow dried. I wish I could have such silky smooth hair just like those models on tv, but letting my hair down was never as easy as Rapunzel.
Having experienced with so many brands and failed, I tried Kerastase Nutritive series.At the moment, my hair had not been re-coloured for about a year. Oleo Relax masque, Oleo Relax serum, and Bain Satin 2 Shampoo successfully restored my hair, it was so smooth and silky.

But one day, I had my hair re-coloured, blue black and suddenly this Nutritive series didn't work well on my hair. My hair lost its silky smooth texture, i was panic.what to do.
I learnt from the internet that i should have tried Kerastase Chroma Riche series. I bought the complete series, Chroma series shampoo (no 2), Chroma masque, and Chroma Riche serum...voila, my hair is now silky, smooth, manageable, I can't stop touching my hair !!! I had this nice experience since the first time applied the products on my hair.

Try it, though it is expensive, it worths every penny :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product on my hair (fine, 3c). I used it before I got highlights, and it did wonders. But now after getting some caramel highlights in, it works even better. I find it keeps my hair super moisturized and shiny. I would definitely recommend this for colored hair.

on 1/3/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My all-time FAVORITE (and these days, the only one in my arsenal) product from Kerastase. This is a rich, creamy, protein free mask that's phenomenal for dry/ damaged/ colored hair. The smell is delicious -like cherries and almonds :) Sometimes I use it as a conditioner, and other times I use it as a deep treatment. Either way, it delivers. My hair is always left bouncy and silky, with an incredible shine. I am a swimmer, and even though I use a swim cap (and wet my hair before), hair can take quite a beating from days in the pool. Note that my hair is also double processed. I retouch and glaze every four- five weeks, and highlight every eight weeks or so. This stuff makes my hair look and feel like virgin hair! I use almost all Oribe products these days, but I am on my fourth tub of this. As long as the formula isn't ruined, I will continue to repurchase.

The BEST hair treatment I've ever used!!!! Before I tried this I had used Loreal, Pureology and Kevin Murphy and nothing compares to this treatment. My hair is extremely damaged, thin, and knots soo easily! The first treatment I applied was like liquid silk being poured onto my ends. My hair felt so soft and so nourished! I could run my fingers through my ends which I haven't been able to do in months. Normally I spend 20-mins getting the knots out but this was like an instant repair for my damaged hair. I love it soooo much!!! Even after I had blow dried it the colour was sooo shiny and stayed smooth and knot free all day. I'm obsessed with it and I'll never use any other treatment again. It's truely amazing!!!

Well, I think the fact that there is not a single negative review for this masque speaks for itself :-) Let me start off by saying, I hate deep conditioners. I hate having to take extra time out of my time-crunched day to use them, when the results are never better than my daily conditioners either. Well, that's because I make sure to use very moisturizing conditioners to avoid having to deep condition, but anyway... And I HATE having to get out of the shower, use a blowdryer to heat treat it, and then get back in the shower to rinse it out. With this one, I only have to leave it in for 5 minutes, and I don't have to use heat, so using it is hardly a hassle. But even if it were, it'd be worth it. The result is outstandingly silky, shiny, hair that is super soft and stays moisturized for days. And the smell...it's devine! Love, love love! I won't use any other deep conditioner.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOOOW I love this mask! Its just the thing to add moisture and make my hair soft and shiny. I also love masquintense for when I want strengthening but this is perfect for just moisture, softness, and shine. Ive been using lots of other cheaper masks before and cheap crappy shampoos so I ended up having to use those masks like once a week anyways so it just added up to be the same cost and besides those masks never did much anyways they just seem to make my hair waxy but its still frizzy and poufy- well not anymore! I found the fix and this is it! I also use kerastase and pureology shampoos and conditioners bc they r great for keeping my hair silky and making it more healthy. My hair is naturally pouffy and frizzy but now it's also dry and damaged from highlights and heat styling. If you have dry and damaged colored hair try this! You won't be sorry ;) oh and by the way this stuff smells INCREDIBLE- super yummmy. stamp of approval for sure!

on 8/16/2011 7:59:00 AM

I have fine coloured hair, but lots of it and good quality mainly due to good care. Recently found out that I am allergic to full colour treatment due to greys (only had highlights before, never full colour). And allergic reaction was really severe including hair falling out which I normally don't have. I've tried every masque possible, especially Fekkai Luxe, L'oreal Absolut Repair, Alterna to revive back the hair and sculp. This one was the last resort and it's THE BEST one. Hair no more like hay feel 'alive' and sculp is in much better condition. I've put it first time for 30min (maybe extreme) but results are fantastic - hair not straw anymore and same quality as before the full colour job. I don't think i'll go back to any other masque because this gave me my hair back and stopped falling out. VERY IMPRESSED!

I've tried other Kerastase deep conditioning treatments and was underwhelmed, so I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did because this one is different. It doesn't weight down my fine hair like the Masque Intense and other deep conditioning products. And it leaves my highlighted hair extremely soft, which is amazing. Also, my color is maintained better with this product than when I wasn't using it. It's expensive, but since I use it weekly the tub should last awhile, and considering the price of highlights, this is a bargain.

Popular Hair Products