Kerastase masque chroma riche

Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 7/6/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This masque makes my hair feel just like silk. Considering that I've had my hair highlighted in the last few days it is an extraordinary good product. I bought this from my hairdresser as they had used it on my hair in the salon along with the shampoo and I was really impressed how soft my hair was immediately after being coloured. I haven't used the shampoo yet but used the masque tonight and left it on for around 20 minutes wrapped in a towel. You can feel how well it works right away when you rinse the product off. The scent is kind of almondy - reminds me of the Body Shop almond hand cream. Very pleasant. The shampoo is frutier and not the same scent. I'd give this full marks.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product on my hair (fine, 3c). I used it before I got highlights, and it did wonders. But now after getting some caramel highlights in, it works even better. I find it keeps my hair super moisturized and shiny. I would definitely recommend this for colored hair.

on 8/3/2010 2:22:00 PM

I bought this product in desperation after a heavy duty hightlighting session left my hair brittle and fried, with lots of frizz. After only one use my hair was silkly and soft! I've used it twice now and my hair has never been smoother or sleeker. It's even gotten a lot of shine from this treatment, which is hard to achieve on bleached hair. Even though it is ungodly expensive, I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Really a miracle worker. However, I will save it for when my hair has been just highlighted or after a lot of heat styling or swimming since it is so pricey.

on 10/14/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, I finally get all of the hype around Kerastase. Their masquintense did not work for me and neither did a few of their styling products, but this is absolutely amazing stuff! I have put my hair thru hell the last two days. Over dyeing with demi perm colors, scrubbing with baking soda and clarifying shampoo, etc. I finally took the plunge and bought this with sublimateur Jour - another amazing product..I can't believe I waited this long. I deep conditioned with the chroma riche after I decided that I had had enough with the hair dye thing and it just had to stay whatever color I ended up with (medium reddish blonde). I despise red in my hair, but this looks like I did it on purpose as opposed to what it looked like this morning ( a home dye job gone bad). Before using these products my hair was fried, breaking off and would not hold a style at all - I could not even make it look decent which is really bad for me. I can usually fake a good hair day if I need to. But it was too far gone. All of the deep treatments I have, I used and they of course helped, but not like this. I just blew dry my hair, which I was not planning to do b/c it was so damaged, but after this masque and the Jour leave in cream, I was able to blow dry on low and actually it looks OK - well better than Ok - my hair actually looks good..even though it is not my favorite color (my own fault). Anyway, cannot recommend this enough, especially if you have damaged hair. I can't believe that I am following the bandwagon, but if the shoe fits!....

I've tried other Kerastase deep conditioning treatments and was underwhelmed, so I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did because this one is different. It doesn't weight down my fine hair like the Masque Intense and other deep conditioning products. And it leaves my highlighted hair extremely soft, which is amazing. Also, my color is maintained better with this product than when I wasn't using it. It's expensive, but since I use it weekly the tub should last awhile, and considering the price of highlights, this is a bargain.

on 8/16/2011 7:59:00 AM

I have fine coloured hair, but lots of it and good quality mainly due to good care. Recently found out that I am allergic to full colour treatment due to greys (only had highlights before, never full colour). And allergic reaction was really severe including hair falling out which I normally don't have. I've tried every masque possible, especially Fekkai Luxe, L'oreal Absolut Repair, Alterna to revive back the hair and sculp. This one was the last resort and it's THE BEST one. Hair no more like hay feel 'alive' and sculp is in much better condition. I've put it first time for 30min (maybe extreme) but results are fantastic - hair not straw anymore and same quality as before the full colour job. I don't think i'll go back to any other masque because this gave me my hair back and stopped falling out. VERY IMPRESSED!

absolutely love this mask and it IS worth the price. Using this is a guarantee that I will have a great hair day. It makes my hair silky,manageable and super shiny. Love the scent too, such a nice soft almond scent. This and the oleo mask are hg's

on 9/19/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had coarse -straw like hair for years, it had been coloured,permed,and regularly blow dried. I wish I could have such silky smooth hair just like those models on tv, but letting my hair down was never as easy as Rapunzel.
Having experienced with so many brands and failed, I tried Kerastase Nutritive series.At the moment, my hair had not been re-coloured for about a year. Oleo Relax masque, Oleo Relax serum, and Bain Satin 2 Shampoo successfully restored my hair, it was so smooth and silky.

But one day, I had my hair re-coloured, blue black and suddenly this Nutritive series didn't work well on my hair. My hair lost its silky smooth texture, i was panic.what to do.
I learnt from the internet that i should have tried Kerastase Chroma Riche series. I bought the complete series, Chroma series shampoo (no 2), Chroma masque, and Chroma Riche serum...voila, my hair is now silky, smooth, manageable, I can't stop touching my hair !!! I had this nice experience since the first time applied the products on my hair.

Try it, though it is expensive, it worths every penny :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOOOW I love this mask! Its just the thing to add moisture and make my hair soft and shiny. I also love masquintense for when I want strengthening but this is perfect for just moisture, softness, and shine. Ive been using lots of other cheaper masks before and cheap crappy shampoos so I ended up having to use those masks like once a week anyways so it just added up to be the same cost and besides those masks never did much anyways they just seem to make my hair waxy but its still frizzy and poufy- well not anymore! I found the fix and this is it! I also use kerastase and pureology shampoos and conditioners bc they r great for keeping my hair silky and making it more healthy. My hair is naturally pouffy and frizzy but now it's also dry and damaged from highlights and heat styling. If you have dry and damaged colored hair try this! You won't be sorry ;) oh and by the way this stuff smells INCREDIBLE- super yummmy. stamp of approval for sure!

okay so i just bought this mask, since my Elvive Colour Protect conditioner + leave-in conditioner don't bring good results anymore. i use it as conditioner...& leave it on while i wash my face & body. Smells oh-so-great, like sweet almond...& spreads really well! idk why, but i need more than a dim-size for it to work properly on my hair! so..it isn't as "concentrated" as i thought it would be (reason why i gave it 4 lippies), but well, at least it doesn't overweight my hair nor make it greasy. Results are pretty awesome; hair is left shiny,smooth,more manageable & less frizz. But still, i have to touch-up with my Kerastase Elixir Ultime on the ends or to reduce the frizz to get the perfect results!
Guess i'll have to buy the shampoo as well in this case. I'm actually using the Kerastase Volumactive which does a good job too at repairing hair though it can be drying after several uses.

Popular Hair Products