Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by age: 36-43
Kerastase masque chroma riche

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

For my colored, highlighted and curly hair this conditioner works great! Its expensive, but use sparingly. I love this product.

on 8/16/2011 7:59:00 AM

I have fine coloured hair, but lots of it and good quality mainly due to good care. Recently found out that I am allergic to full colour treatment due to greys (only had highlights before, never full colour). And allergic reaction was really severe including hair falling out which I normally don't have. I've tried every masque possible, especially Fekkai Luxe, L'oreal Absolut Repair, Alterna to revive back the hair and sculp. This one was the last resort and it's THE BEST one. Hair no more like hay feel 'alive' and sculp is in much better condition. I've put it first time for 30min (maybe extreme) but results are fantastic - hair not straw anymore and same quality as before the full colour job. I don't think i'll go back to any other masque because this gave me my hair back and stopped falling out. VERY IMPRESSED!

I've tried other Kerastase deep conditioning treatments and was underwhelmed, so I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did because this one is different. It doesn't weight down my fine hair like the Masque Intense and other deep conditioning products. And it leaves my highlighted hair extremely soft, which is amazing. Also, my color is maintained better with this product than when I wasn't using it. It's expensive, but since I use it weekly the tub should last awhile, and considering the price of highlights, this is a bargain.

on 10/14/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, I finally get all of the hype around Kerastase. Their masquintense did not work for me and neither did a few of their styling products, but this is absolutely amazing stuff! I have put my hair thru hell the last two days. Over dyeing with demi perm colors, scrubbing with baking soda and clarifying shampoo, etc. I finally took the plunge and bought this with sublimateur Jour - another amazing product..I can't believe I waited this long. I deep conditioned with the chroma riche after I decided that I had had enough with the hair dye thing and it just had to stay whatever color I ended up with (medium reddish blonde). I despise red in my hair, but this looks like I did it on purpose as opposed to what it looked like this morning ( a home dye job gone bad). Before using these products my hair was fried, breaking off and would not hold a style at all - I could not even make it look decent which is really bad for me. I can usually fake a good hair day if I need to. But it was too far gone. All of the deep treatments I have, I used and they of course helped, but not like this. I just blew dry my hair, which I was not planning to do b/c it was so damaged, but after this masque and the Jour leave in cream, I was able to blow dry on low and actually it looks OK - well better than Ok - my hair actually looks good..even though it is not my favorite color (my own fault). Anyway, cannot recommend this enough, especially if you have damaged hair. I can't believe that I am following the bandwagon, but if the shoe fits!....

on 7/6/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This masque makes my hair feel just like silk. Considering that I've had my hair highlighted in the last few days it is an extraordinary good product. I bought this from my hairdresser as they had used it on my hair in the salon along with the shampoo and I was really impressed how soft my hair was immediately after being coloured. I haven't used the shampoo yet but used the masque tonight and left it on for around 20 minutes wrapped in a towel. You can feel how well it works right away when you rinse the product off. The scent is kind of almondy - reminds me of the Body Shop almond hand cream. Very pleasant. The shampoo is frutier and not the same scent. I'd give this full marks.