Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by age: 25-29
Kerastase masque chroma riche

4.3

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 8/7/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No, don't like it. It smells nice, it feels nice on the hair, but for 60$ it doesn't do anything at all spectacular. Wish I hadn't bought it! I do not see any great shine. It acts like a regular old conditioner to me. I used to use the oleo relax masque and that worked very well, worth the money. This however, is not.

I recently made a drastic colour change to my hair, going from dark brown to light blonde and it left my hair looking like straw! I had tried alot of different conditioners but most were useless.

I had read great reviews on Chroma Riche so I splashed out on it and WOW! My blonde hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. It is in better condition now than when I was a brunette. I also have received many compliments for my healthy hair.

Overall, I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or coloured hair. It is definitely worth the price!

on 9/19/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had coarse -straw like hair for years, it had been coloured,permed,and regularly blow dried. I wish I could have such silky smooth hair just like those models on tv, but letting my hair down was never as easy as Rapunzel.
Having experienced with so many brands and failed, I tried Kerastase Nutritive series.At the moment, my hair had not been re-coloured for about a year. Oleo Relax masque, Oleo Relax serum, and Bain Satin 2 Shampoo successfully restored my hair, it was so smooth and silky.

But one day, I had my hair re-coloured, blue black and suddenly this Nutritive series didn't work well on my hair. My hair lost its silky smooth texture, i was panic.what to do.
I learnt from the internet that i should have tried Kerastase Chroma Riche series. I bought the complete series, Chroma series shampoo (no 2), Chroma masque, and Chroma Riche serum...voila, my hair is now silky, smooth, manageable, I can't stop touching my hair !!! I had this nice experience since the first time applied the products on my hair.

Try it, though it is expensive, it worths every penny :)

absolutely love this mask and it IS worth the price. Using this is a guarantee that I will have a great hair day. It makes my hair silky,manageable and super shiny. Love the scent too, such a nice soft almond scent. This and the oleo mask are hg's

on 8/3/2010 2:22:00 PM

I bought this product in desperation after a heavy duty hightlighting session left my hair brittle and fried, with lots of frizz. After only one use my hair was silkly and soft! I've used it twice now and my hair has never been smoother or sleeker. It's even gotten a lot of shine from this treatment, which is hard to achieve on bleached hair. Even though it is ungodly expensive, I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Really a miracle worker. However, I will save it for when my hair has been just highlighted or after a lot of heat styling or swimming since it is so pricey.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product on my hair (fine, 3c). I used it before I got highlights, and it did wonders. But now after getting some caramel highlights in, it works even better. I find it keeps my hair super moisturized and shiny. I would definitely recommend this for colored hair.

Popular Hair Products