Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by age: 19-24
Kerastase masque chroma riche

3.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 3/28/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Smells like baby powder and did absolutely nothing for my hair. In fact, if anything, it made my hair feel worse. Very disappointed since everyone else seems to love it.

on 10/6/2013 11:57:00 PM

It's not terrible but for the price , it is exceptionally terrible. Why? It does nothing a normal drugstore shampoo couldn't do. It makes hair soft ,but that's about it , it doesn't really make a drastic difference or anything!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This made my hair feel like straw.

The BEST hair treatment I've ever used!!!! Before I tried this I had used Loreal, Pureology and Kevin Murphy and nothing compares to this treatment. My hair is extremely damaged, thin, and knots soo easily! The first treatment I applied was like liquid silk being poured onto my ends. My hair felt so soft and so nourished! I could run my fingers through my ends which I haven't been able to do in months. Normally I spend 20-mins getting the knots out but this was like an instant repair for my damaged hair. I love it soooo much!!! Even after I had blow dried it the colour was sooo shiny and stayed smooth and knot free all day. I'm obsessed with it and I'll never use any other treatment again. It's truely amazing!!!

Well, I think the fact that there is not a single negative review for this masque speaks for itself :-) Let me start off by saying, I hate deep conditioners. I hate having to take extra time out of my time-crunched day to use them, when the results are never better than my daily conditioners either. Well, that's because I make sure to use very moisturizing conditioners to avoid having to deep condition, but anyway... And I HATE having to get out of the shower, use a blowdryer to heat treat it, and then get back in the shower to rinse it out. With this one, I only have to leave it in for 5 minutes, and I don't have to use heat, so using it is hardly a hassle. But even if it were, it'd be worth it. The result is outstandingly silky, shiny, hair that is super soft and stays moisturized for days. And the smell...it's devine! Love, love love! I won't use any other deep conditioner.

okay so i just bought this mask, since my Elvive Colour Protect conditioner + leave-in conditioner don't bring good results anymore. i use it as conditioner...& leave it on while i wash my face & body. Smells oh-so-great, like sweet almond...& spreads really well! idk why, but i need more than a dim-size for it to work properly on my hair! so..it isn't as "concentrated" as i thought it would be (reason why i gave it 4 lippies), but well, at least it doesn't overweight my hair nor make it greasy. Results are pretty awesome; hair is left shiny,smooth,more manageable & less frizz. But still, i have to touch-up with my Kerastase Elixir Ultime on the ends or to reduce the frizz to get the perfect results!
Guess i'll have to buy the shampoo as well in this case. I'm actually using the Kerastase Volumactive which does a good job too at repairing hair though it can be drying after several uses.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOOOW I love this mask! Its just the thing to add moisture and make my hair soft and shiny. I also love masquintense for when I want strengthening but this is perfect for just moisture, softness, and shine. Ive been using lots of other cheaper masks before and cheap crappy shampoos so I ended up having to use those masks like once a week anyways so it just added up to be the same cost and besides those masks never did much anyways they just seem to make my hair waxy but its still frizzy and poufy- well not anymore! I found the fix and this is it! I also use kerastase and pureology shampoos and conditioners bc they r great for keeping my hair silky and making it more healthy. My hair is naturally pouffy and frizzy but now it's also dry and damaged from highlights and heat styling. If you have dry and damaged colored hair try this! You won't be sorry ;) oh and by the way this stuff smells INCREDIBLE- super yummmy. stamp of approval for sure!