Chanel Glossimer - Tickled Pink

3.9

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

In the Tube, Tickled Pink is a blue based bright candy pink with a little shimmer and a violet iridescence. The way it looks on me is the reason for the one lippie rating.... it's probably the ugliest thing I've ever applied to my face. I have fair skin with slight yellow undertones, and this has such a strong blue base that it makes me look jaundiced. I am not exaggerating. I honestly can't imagine this looking good on anyone..... but I suppose someone whose skin has strong cool undertones may be able to get away with it.

Ordinarily, I love the texture of Glossimers. This one is a little different though and I don't like it. It's stickier... more like a paste than a lip gloss. I cannot comment on how long it lasts since I didn't wanna walk around looking jaundiced all day.

Please don't let this be your first glossimer. They really are fabulous, just..... not this one. This is really a color that needs to be tried on before purchasing.... but of course it's no longer in stores so that's not possible. For that reason I would recommend passing on this unless you're totally sure that bright pinks with extremely cool blue tones look great on you.

This was my first piece of Chanel makeup, and the reason I keep buying Glossimers. The color is a lovely almost-iridescent pink that was created by the winner of a contest. It goes on very light, and it has a nice shimmer to it. I'll definitely be buying this one again.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Damn this shade is pretty.Looks odd,almost scary in the tube because it's so metallic,but it goes on this cool-toned candy pink with a iridescent violet sheen.Beautiful in the summertime.Love the glossimers.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been searching everywhere and finally found the PERFECT pink gloss!!! I have MAC Lacquer gloss in PINK-A-DOT and I find the color's waaay too neon fuchsia and loud. This Chanel Tickled Pink shade is very flattering and cute. Luv it and will definitely purchase again once I run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lovely color. It's a cute color but way too expensive. $24.50 is too steep of a price for a lipgloss. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is the fact that it was $24.50

on 3/12/2005 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My fave Pink gloss! The search is over! A pink w/a cool blue undertone. Reminds me of UD Asphyxia but pinkier. Chanel is the best when it comes to glosses!

on 2/24/2005 2:35:00 AM

I was given this Glossimer...it was my first and I've purchased many since! I'm a very PPP Irish girl with green eyes and red hair (rosy undertones). This shade looks cloying in the tube- a candy pink with a blue sheen to it, but on the lips it's a perfect summertime shade. Granted, it's not subtle, but it's not garish either on my coloration. I wear it over Chanel's Charlotte l/s too. Definitely not for winter use on me. It seems like a YMMV so visit a Chanel counter to test it for yourself. Typical Glossimer crappy packaging though!

on 2/20/2005 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this glossimer and it's unique from any other gloss I own. I'm fairly tan right now and on me it's a bright cool toned pink with a mauve/lavender-esque sheen to it. It's so cool! Color changes when the light hits it at certain angles. Goes on like a dream as well. I wouldn't say it's frosty (like Blizzard), just shimmery.

on 1/5/2005 10:26:00 AM

Need a pick me up for the boring days of winter? Try tickled pink! It's an opalescent pink with no shimmer....very pretty! This is a unique color and great alone without liner or lipstick!

Chanel Glossimers are my favorite Lipgloss of all time. And I am THE QUEEN of lipgloss. Hehe.

I am a neutral MMM with light blonde hair and green eyes.

They have a very different Gel-like texture with super long lasting power.

These have NO scent or flavour at all, which i LOVE.

Tickled Pink is a medium pink with an obvious violet sheen and slight shimmer. This is Def. a must have for cool toned girls!