4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I absolutely love how this cream applies! It’s very thin almost water like consistency which is a huge plus because of all this heat. It doesn’t clog my pores which is another plus because I have very acne prone skin. My skin is combination which is very oily on my t zone and this does not make it more oily so another plus. I’m currently pregnant and i wanted a good moisturizer that would help with the growing belly itches and this was totally a life saver. I was in such a horrible mood and I saw this at Walmart and decided to go for it! Main reason is because of all the helpful ingredients it has like cocoa and shea butter but also aloe Vera which is my go to usually but I cannot stand the scent of it right now it’s so gross! I only apply this once a day all over my body focusing on my belly. However, my skin gets so dry that it flakes at times so I reapply it only to my elbows and knees as needed but never another full body application. I highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin as mine breaks out to anything all the time. Especially for mommy’s this will help I promise and for the price you really can’t go wrong.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

6 years ago

Pros: Inexpensive, Pleasant scent, Absorbs quickly. Cons: Thin texture, Not moisturizing enough, Wears off quickly. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (390 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

6 years ago

I, too, got this in a sample, and was surprised at the richness of the lotion compared to Suave lotion I have used in the past.Luckily for me, when I purchased in the bigger bottle, I found it to be the same formula as the sample I had used. This lotion is nice and thick and not greasy. It does NOT smell like other cocoa butter lotions...I can't stand that scent! I never purchase cocoa butter & shea products because of that awful smell. This stuff smells much nicer, none of that chocolate scent, more clean like a shampoo. Good stuff, and I got a giant bottle from Target for $3.94.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This lotion is good for sensitive skin and the smell holds all day and its dermatologist tested so i know what im using and my skin absolutely loves it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I purchased this lotion on Amazon. I got two enormous pump bottles for $10. I find the consistency to be almost too thick to dispense through a pump. It goes on very thick and rich and sinks right into my skin. The fragrance is NOT chocolate-y like cocoa butter, nor is it earthy like shea. It is however definitely a softer version of Clairol Herbal Essences hello hydration. Which is too bad because even though it does a great job softening rough skin, I hate the fragrance! I indicated I would not repurchase but I will however make sure to test the other Suave lotions next time I am in the U.S. <br> UPDATE: I had to change my rating of this product to 4 lippies, but I really want to give it a 4.5. It soothes and softens my skin like no other product I've tried and, I spend a lot of money on body lotion/cream because I have dry, dry, skin. I applied this lotion to my rough callused feet (I'm on them 12 hr/shifts), they are soft and supple after only one application. Also, the fragrance really tones down to something resembling Tone soap after 15-20 minutes. Oh, heck, it gets a 5 because it's really delivers (I have been reaching for it daily since I received it) and it's really inexpensive.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

7 years ago

Only buy this if you like the smell of Cocoa butter. Not everyone does. This lotion was rather thin, nothing special.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

7 years ago

I first saw this lotion while I was grazing through the clearance aisle at my local target, it was super cheap and it smelled soooo good i had to get it. I got it in the travel size tube, and I'm glad I did because now I can just throw it in my purse and take it with me everywhere. the formula is on the thinner side however this is definitely a good thing considering the fact that summer is almost here! It absorbs super quickly, which i like because i hate that greasy, oily feeling some other lotions leave on my hands.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

I've used better lotions than this. The only reason I really bought it was for the cocoa/shea butter scent other than that the moisturizing part leaves much to be desired. I feel like it comes out too light and not as thick as I would like it because it feels like it doesn't moisturize enough. But for hte price I really cannot complain.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

8 years ago

Oh, geez. Okay...so I got a travel sized tube of this stuff once and was really surprised how thick and creamy it was. I tend to not ever buy Suave products because I automatically think of them as low-quality and ineffective. I remembered how much I ended up liking the mini version of this, so I grabbed the large bottle today. Unfortunately, I find the product in the full size bottle to be a far cry from the mini. It's watery, thin, and non-moisturizing. It does soak in quite nicely and smells great, but I need a thick coat of moisturization no matter the season.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Been using this lotion for years and I love it! When friends come over and use it, they comment on how they love the smell and use too! Yes, this lotion is on the thinner side, but thats what makes it stand out because it absorbs quickly and softens great! Unlike most lotions, it doesnt leave a slimy residue on your hands, and its dirt cheap! will repurchase again and again!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure