L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Textureline Hair Mix Spiral Splendor

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Oh wow, this really does what it says!
I have long, naturally wavy hair, that I like to air dry during the week and straighten on weekends. My hair is frizzy, so even if it forms nice spirals while drying, they are pouffy and not defined. I was looking for something to define the spirals, cut down the frizz, moisturize, without any hold, stiffness or crunchiness, and this is it!
I applied a generous amount on towel dried hair, after having sprayed a leave-in conditioner first (Nexxus Luxe), combed it through, and followed with some Joico Styling Restorative Oil, and now my hair is dry and full of nicely defined spirals and almost no frizz at all! I think it's important not to touch your hair at all until it's dry, otherwise it can get frizzy.
I am actually amazed at how soft and shiny my hair is, and how healthy it feels!
I was also looking for something to replace my Kiehl's leave-in, and I think this is it! So happy to have tried this product!

HG! I use this every day! It is by far the best curl cream I have ever used.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is really good for creating soft spirals with no crunch. My hair held all day without losing its curl. It also smells fabulous and doesn't feel greasy. Gives decent shine on its own too. I was able to get it on sale at my local grocery outlet for really cheap. Will continue to buy if I can find it.

Amaaaaaazing! I ♥ ♥ ♥ this styling cream. I do NOT have thick hair and this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It's a lovely cream that gives me shine, bounce and much needed moisture, as my highlights often leave my curls a wee bit parched. Serioulsy encourages curls on wavy hair. Not greasy at all, as a matter of fact, the next day my hair still feels clean. It fights frizz and leaves my hair soft, not crunchy. It has a very light hold, so I do find it works better with a gel - I prefer spray. Smells incredible. I think it's apple coconut...YUM!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a great cream for frizzy, dry curly hair. One a hold level scale from 1-6 with 6 being the most hold this is a 2 according to L'Oreal. It is light cream that smells like fruity vanilla. This is meant to be a soft hold texturizing moisturizing cream for curly hair. I usually wear my hair in a low pony tail when I wear it curly and I prefer a light soft hold to my hair. This is perfect for that. I use about 2 quarter size amounts for my hair which is a little below the shoulder angle bob. But I have thick, coarse curly hair. I like to mix this with a little of the L'Oreal Professionnel Textureline Hair Mix Sublime Shine. The Sublime Shine adds more shine and moisture and even adds more frizz control. The next day after using this my hair feels soft to the touch and not dry and crunchy. Would def purchase this again.