BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!
Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!

3.7

MICA, BORON NITRIDE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, BENZOPHENONE-3, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TALC, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM LAUROYL ASPARTATE, ZINC CHLORIDE, BHT. [ /-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N° 08004/A

on 4/9/2018 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I just bought this foundation a few days ago, wore it once, and am taking it back. I haven’t used a powder foundation in years but saw some good reviews on the Sephora website so I thought I’d give it a whirl. When I tried it on in the store, I really liked it. The color was perfect for my skin (Honey), it blended nicely, and didn’t look cakey. When I wore it the next day, I saw the same results in the morning but still used primer and setting spray. By lunch time, my face was fully, fully oily. The makeup had also broken up and was clinging to my pores and peach fuzz. It was truly awful. I’m giving it two stars only because I liked the color and i like the brush and sponge it comes with (although I didn’t use them, but it’s a nice little tool). Returning and will not repurchase.

My search for a good prefer foundation has finally ended and I am soo happy!

This matches my pale skin perfectly, which is not an easy task! I still need to wear a concealer under to cover acne scars, but this has very good coverage for a powder foundation... Probably the best I've tried. This blurs pores and really gives my face a flawless look. Most importantly, lasts all day! Something nothing else has ever done for me.

This comes with a brush for lighter coverage, and a sponge for full coverage.

I can not sing enough praises for this! Definitely with the money.

It is a bit early to say but I looooove this product!

I have been trying to find a foundation - a good one that matched my skin without giving me breakouts and allergies. I actually didn't have in mind to go for a powder foundation either but I suddenly bumped into this and decided to try it out. surprisingly, it turned out to be amazing!

Pros:

- Finely milled, creates a good flawless look
- Nice color shades
- Good coverage, minimizing pores too!
- Sits all day - no shine, no hanging onto the dry areas
- Not too matte, not too dewy - it really is like your skin but better ;)
- Cute packaging, comes with brush and sponge
- Easy application that saves you time

Cons
- Pricey - I am not sure how long it will last, but it seems pricey for a cute tiny product of this size
- Has talc

Yet, if I don't wake up with a bad surprise on my face, I will keep buying and re-buying this product! <3

on 12/13/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the most mattifying and light powdered foundation I've ever used. My skin is quite oily, and this is the foundation that holds up the best. Holds my sunscreen down well, too. Coverage is easily buildable. Colours run more on the gold/warm/yellow side in my experience. There aren't a lot of shades, though. I'm in between the two lighter colours, i love me ivory and never settle petal. I use the lighter i love me ivory in winter and the darker never settle petal in summer and it's perfect.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I have the current reformulation, which lists mica as the first ingredient and has no SPF claims.

Honestly I wasn't expecting much from this powder. Just looking for something pressed, travel friendly, and that took away the shine from my sunscreens. This checks everything off my list, but surprised me in its pore blurring abilities. It makes my skin look soo soft! And no dry patches too. I can see why it's selling for such a high price now.

I took off a star though because there are only 9 shades. I bought the toasted beige one which matches ok, but I feel like the undertone is wrong for me. They should really expand on their shades!

I bought this in a complete kit last summer. I loved the creaminess of the powder instantly. It doesn't feel like your drug store powder for sure. I first used it on top of the liquid version and liked it. One day I tried it by itself and was shocked to realize I liked it by itself! I ended up getting a bit lighter and it was way too orange for me, so it went into my makeup drawer. I pulled it out a week ago and it now matches me again. I tried it out for a trip to our local theme park since it was going to be hot out. I have hated all my foundations lately, BUT THIS ONE IS HEAVEN. The past week since I have LOVED looking into the mirror. It last through my 9-7 work shifts and only needs a slight touch up of the nose. It doesn't take a lot of the product so that helps make up for the price. Will definitely repurchase

I absolutely love this compact by benefit. My packaging in pink and silver i hope am at the right place.
I am wheatish in complexion and used beige which was surprisingly lighter. Than i opted for champagne which perfectly matches my skin tone.
It immediately blurs out any imperfections and if set with a setting spray can last really long.
I dint breakout with this.
Cons: packaging, i never liked benefit packaging especially this compact comes with low quality brush. I have to use my own and inconvenient to carry bulky compact with a seperate brush.
But quality is so good that i cant get over this product

on 7/19/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's a basic powder that gives you a matte finish and some coverage (medium) and is very soft to touch but my review is bad mostly because of the packaging. It is so bulky and difficult to carry around in your purse or for traveling. The brush that comes with it is poorly made and is scratchy on the skin, so you'd either have to use the sponge that comes with it or bring your own brush if you want a lighter coverage. It was fine, but there are better ones out there, even in the drugstore. Not worth the price.

on 7/1/2017 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL! this is a full-coverage, wrinkle-blurring, zit- and redness-hiding, powder makeup. it's my go-to for flawless coverage in a snap, as well as touch-ups. it's perfect for surprise visits from your beau, or an unexpected nighttime event right after work. also, even though it's powder, it's not drying. a little goes a long way, too. will repurchase, repurchase, and repurchase again.

on 6/20/2017 5:03:00 AM

Expensive powder which didn't really work and gave me breakouts. Furthermore, it was really expensive! Will not be repurchasing :(