BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!
Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!

3.7

12/22/2015: Active: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 6.00, Titanium Dioxide 1.59, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00. Inactive: Talc, Silica, Mica, Nylon-12, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alumina, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHT. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I bought this in a complete kit last summer. I loved the creaminess of the powder instantly. It doesn't feel like your drug store powder for sure. I first used it on top of the liquid version and liked it. One day I tried it by itself and was shocked to realize I liked it by itself! I ended up getting a bit lighter and it was way too orange for me, so it went into my makeup drawer. I pulled it out a week ago and it now matches me again. I tried it out for a trip to our local theme park since it was going to be hot out. I have hated all my foundations lately, BUT THIS ONE IS HEAVEN. The past week since I have LOVED looking into the mirror. It last through my 9-7 work shifts and only needs a slight touch up of the nose. It doesn't take a lot of the product so that helps make up for the price. Will definitely repurchase

I absolutely love this compact by benefit. My packaging in pink and silver i hope am at the right place.
I am wheatish in complexion and used beige which was surprisingly lighter. Than i opted for champagne which perfectly matches my skin tone.
It immediately blurs out any imperfections and if set with a setting spray can last really long.
I dint breakout with this.
Cons: packaging, i never liked benefit packaging especially this compact comes with low quality brush. I have to use my own and inconvenient to carry bulky compact with a seperate brush.
But quality is so good that i cant get over this product

on 7/19/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's a basic powder that gives you a matte finish and some coverage (medium) and is very soft to touch but my review is bad mostly because of the packaging. It is so bulky and difficult to carry around in your purse or for traveling. The brush that comes with it is poorly made and is scratchy on the skin, so you'd either have to use the sponge that comes with it or bring your own brush if you want a lighter coverage. It was fine, but there are better ones out there, even in the drugstore. Not worth the price.

on 7/1/2017 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL! this is a full-coverage, wrinkle-blurring, zit- and redness-hiding, powder makeup. it's my go-to for flawless coverage in a snap, as well as touch-ups. it's perfect for surprise visits from your beau, or an unexpected nighttime event right after work. also, even though it's powder, it's not drying. a little goes a long way, too. will repurchase, repurchase, and repurchase again.

on 6/20/2017 5:03:00 AM

Expensive powder which didn't really work and gave me breakouts. Furthermore, it was really expensive! Will not be repurchasing :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the few Benefit products I have in my collection, I found I am forcing myself to use it up. I am in the shade Petal for my NC 25-30 skin, it has a bit of a powdery look on my skin but my oils break through quickly, so I am not too bothered it. It has a medium coverage which adds to and sets my TM nicely with a dense powder brush. I have also wore it on no make makeup days when I just have a primer underneath and my other cheek products apply fine over top. I use to carry it around in my makeup bag for after work touch ups, which it was great going on (not sticking and applying unevenly) after blotting with the included brush; but with the powder being so soft, it shattered afterwards, so now its just a morning powder. I find the packaging to be a bit on the bulky side but I appreciated the brush so I didn't mind. I just found this powder has no staying power, esp on my oily skin. I think it is better suited for dry/normal skin types.

PROS: Medium coverage, soft powder, included brush
CONS: Powdery look, no staying powder, bulky packaging, and easily shatters

I got mine for $44 CAD from Sephora

on 5/8/2017 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What happened to the color range in this? Would be a great powder foundation, but color range goes from pale yellow to orange....and deeper orange....:/

When I first bought it my skin was more on the oily side and I loved the coverage it provided... As time went on, my skin switched (because of seasons and end of puberty, I'd assume) and is now quite dry and this powder is ABSOLUTELY NOT meant for dry skin. It hangs on to any dry patches, gives a very cakey appearance and seems to exaggerate the appearance of pores.

Might be okay for normal to oily skin and perhaps for use on its own as a powder foundation rather than a powder to put over foundation, but unfortunately for this price - definitely won't be purchasing again as it doesn't pay off.

on 12/29/2016 4:24:00 PM

Lovely product but apply with caution, a little goes a long way. Avoid applying with the sponge and stick to a foundation brush unless you rate the 'cakey' look. Whilst applying it looks very even but if you use the sponge you will notice it more and more as the day goes on. The brush that comes with it is very basic, I'd recommend using a larger brush. It does last though and the lightest colour is perfect for my skin tone. Often powder darkens after a few hours but this remains the same. Use a primer if you're oily!

on 11/19/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do like the color selection & the coverage of the powder. But it clings to dry patches, does nothing for oil control, and is expensive. I have been using this for years because it does not break me out.