BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!

BeneFit Cosmetics Hello Flawless!
Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!Hello Flawless!

3.7

MICA, BORON NITRIDE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, BENZOPHENONE-3, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TALC, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM LAUROYL ASPARTATE, ZINC CHLORIDE, BHT. [ /-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. N° 08004/A

on 7/27/2018 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the worst powders I’ve ever used. It has no staying power and makes oily skin look 10 times worse. Pretty bummed I didn’t save the receipt so I could return it to Sephora. I’ll stick with my Maybelline Better Skin.

on 7/26/2018 7:44:00 PM

I love this foundation so much! I have a very oily t zone and this helps so much. I normally don’t wear make up for this reason but this stays on my skin and gives a very natural look without looking Cakey like most foundations make me. I use witch hazel before I apply this to make sure it’s clean (after washing my face of course) I don’t really moisturize but I use elf’s acne prone skin primer in the dry areas because I find primers just don’t work for me ( yes even urban decay) I have tried everything believe me full face of makeup is a no go. I never find myself touching this up throughout the day even when it’s super hot and I sweat a little. Not only that but this doesn’t break me out or get itchy like some do so this is a total plus for me. I only wish they gave more product I could totally use a bigger pan but oh well 😔

A beautifully soft satin-matte finish.Bought it after the rave reviews and finding it very comfortable to wear and way better than MUFE Pro-finish and Mac Studio-fix.am hooked and happy with my purchase.

on 6/11/2018 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was in Sephora looking at another brand of powder, when an associate came by to see if I needed help. I'm glad she did because she recommended THIS powder instead of the one I was going to buy. Apparently I didn't know which color was best for my complexion. So I ended up with this one in "never settle petal", and I love it! I keep it in my desk at work for touch-ups, and it really does a good job of concealing red around my nose, and dark spots around my eyes. I have super sensitive skin and break out easily, and this doesn't have any negative effects at all.
I like that it has a mirror inside, and a little sponge and brush.

on 4/9/2018 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I just bought this foundation a few days ago, wore it once, and am taking it back. I haven’t used a powder foundation in years but saw some good reviews on the Sephora website so I thought I’d give it a whirl. When I tried it on in the store, I really liked it. The color was perfect for my skin (Honey), it blended nicely, and didn’t look cakey. When I wore it the next day, I saw the same results in the morning but still used primer and setting spray. By lunch time, my face was fully, fully oily. The makeup had also broken up and was clinging to my pores and peach fuzz. It was truly awful. I’m giving it two stars only because I liked the color and i like the brush and sponge it comes with (although I didn’t use them, but it’s a nice little tool). Returning and will not repurchase.

My search for a good prefer foundation has finally ended and I am soo happy!

This matches my pale skin perfectly, which is not an easy task! I still need to wear a concealer under to cover acne scars, but this has very good coverage for a powder foundation... Probably the best I've tried. This blurs pores and really gives my face a flawless look. Most importantly, lasts all day! Something nothing else has ever done for me.

This comes with a brush for lighter coverage, and a sponge for full coverage.

I can not sing enough praises for this! Definitely with the money.

It is a bit early to say but I looooove this product!

I have been trying to find a foundation - a good one that matched my skin without giving me breakouts and allergies. I actually didn't have in mind to go for a powder foundation either but I suddenly bumped into this and decided to try it out. surprisingly, it turned out to be amazing!

Pros:

- Finely milled, creates a good flawless look
- Nice color shades
- Good coverage, minimizing pores too!
- Sits all day - no shine, no hanging onto the dry areas
- Not too matte, not too dewy - it really is like your skin but better ;)
- Cute packaging, comes with brush and sponge
- Easy application that saves you time

Cons
- Pricey - I am not sure how long it will last, but it seems pricey for a cute tiny product of this size
- Has talc

Yet, if I don't wake up with a bad surprise on my face, I will keep buying and re-buying this product! <3

on 12/13/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the most mattifying and light powdered foundation I've ever used. My skin is quite oily, and this is the foundation that holds up the best. Holds my sunscreen down well, too. Coverage is easily buildable. Colours run more on the gold/warm/yellow side in my experience. There aren't a lot of shades, though. I'm in between the two lighter colours, i love me ivory and never settle petal. I use the lighter i love me ivory in winter and the darker never settle petal in summer and it's perfect.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I have the current reformulation, which lists mica as the first ingredient and has no SPF claims.

Honestly I wasn't expecting much from this powder. Just looking for something pressed, travel friendly, and that took away the shine from my sunscreens. This checks everything off my list, but surprised me in its pore blurring abilities. It makes my skin look soo soft! And no dry patches too. I can see why it's selling for such a high price now.

I took off a star though because there are only 9 shades. I bought the toasted beige one which matches ok, but I feel like the undertone is wrong for me. They should really expand on their shades!

I bought this in a complete kit last summer. I loved the creaminess of the powder instantly. It doesn't feel like your drug store powder for sure. I first used it on top of the liquid version and liked it. One day I tried it by itself and was shocked to realize I liked it by itself! I ended up getting a bit lighter and it was way too orange for me, so it went into my makeup drawer. I pulled it out a week ago and it now matches me again. I tried it out for a trip to our local theme park since it was going to be hot out. I have hated all my foundations lately, BUT THIS ONE IS HEAVEN. The past week since I have LOVED looking into the mirror. It last through my 9-7 work shifts and only needs a slight touch up of the nose. It doesn't take a lot of the product so that helps make up for the price. Will definitely repurchase