Maybelline Wet Shine Nail Enamel in Juicy Tomato [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline Wet Shine Nail Enamel in Juicy Tomato [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE NAIL POLISH OF ALL TIME!! WHY DID STUPID MAYBELLINE DISCONTINUE IT?

on 1/25/2009 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best red nail polish for tanned/olive skin. I was tired of wasting money on the wrong red nail polish and unfortunlately a lot of these drugstores don't have testers and whatever looks good in a bottle is not necessarily good on once you try them at home. I highly recommend this. No blue undertones perfect red for me.

I generally don't like drugstore nailpolishes; they chip fast, are either too thin or too thick, streaky, etc. "Juicy Tomato" has none of the aforementioned qualities. It's a bright red with a tinge of orange, and would look good on anyone with a bit of a tan. It looks great in the summer, and definitely does look "professional" like another reviewer mentioned.

I picked this up because it was on sale at walgreens for 2 and change. The color looked pretty cute in the bottle, but I never anticipated that it would look just as cute on my nails but it does! It took me about 5 seconds to do my left hand just now, and all it took was one coat, but I'm a two coat girl, so after this review, I'm putting on another. The consistency is great, it's on the thin side, but the color is def not compromised. It's also easier to apply. (Esp compared to my chanel polishes, some of those things are just crap.)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is one of my favorite summertime colors! It's so bright and festive. I have darker skin, so it looks great on me. The consistency is okay, not too thick, not too thin. Love it.

on 8/17/2006 12:22:00 AM

This is a true orange/red tomato color. Gorgeous, very bright, definitely agree with the traffic cone description - lol. With a tan it's gorgeous. Application is great, a bit watery it seems, but it applies easily and well. Dries quickly too, because the polish isn't thick I guess. If you aren't afraid to wear a real tomato color, this is exactly what you want.

on 7/6/2006 11:17:00 PM

Really gorgeous bright red with a touch of orange. This is a creme formula with no shimmer. The application was astonishingly smooth and creamy. All you need is one coat to get the color in the bottle. It is very, very bright so watch out!

on 8/13/2005 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

fabulous tomato red...!!! It reminds me of Lolita's fingernails.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this shade! A true, clear orange with just a touch of red to it. Perfect with or without a tan. I also love the thickness of the brush and how easily application goes on. I will stock up, staple for me year round.

on 9/13/2004 3:49:00 PM

This is my very first wet shine nail polish purchase, and it's fabulous!! Juicy Tomato is an awesome bright orangey red. I think it'll look good on pretty much any coloring. The finish lives up the name "wet shine" and it's very pigmented. One coat is enough, but the 2nd coat makes the color even more intense. A shade perfect for summer!!

Popular Polishes