Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.3

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a new mascara after a few bad batches of my favourite ISEHAN - Kiss Me Heroine mascara.

This mascara is not it. The bristles on the mascara wand itself are HUGE and I found it a pain to try to get to the roots of my lashes. The formula is quite dry and while it kept my Asian mid length lashes stay in a curl all day, I found the overall look too natural. I prefer something a bit more dramatic.

Also I have quite oily skin and by the end of the day the mascara would leave with giant panda eyes.

Definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I been using this since 2007 and I discovered it in Mexico and so happy found it online on eBay or amazon . I use the green apple black mascara daily and at night use castor oil with cotton ball to make them thicker and long , my lashes are healthy and been told if I had fake lashes but I don't . I used maybelline in past and wasn't happy so, I am faithful to this mascara I have little watery eyes after 2 mins but it goes away . use one layer and they curl and look pretty . I haven't had issues with creased black under circles. I re order every 3-4 months online and tried the almond mascara but like this one best . I have long straight lashes but this makes them curl and naturally pretty .

I will never buy another mascara again! I am so pleased with this mascara that I bought 10 tubes of it. It is the only mascara I have used that holds a curl. I have long but straight eyelashes. Finding a mascara that I will stick with is hard for me. I wish I had known about this mascara 15 years ago when I started wearing makeup. It bests my previous go to Lash Stiletto by Maybelline (waterproof). In fact since I started wearing this mascara my eyelashes are in better shape. I highly recommend this great value!

on 5/1/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE IT. <3 When you first open the bottle a BIG FAT BRUSH pops out! When you apply it on your lashes it give beautiful LENGTH & VOLUME.NO CLUMPING. it's so perfect. The only thing however, is that when you pop it out, some product gets on your hands, when you apply it some product gets on your eye lid, and my #1 problem is they feel water proof. All of them. :( It doesn't even say it on the bottle! Ugh, but other than those reasons, it works better than most mascarad I have EVER used.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

i love this mascara I use the clear one to tame my eyebrows and i have the original and the one that comes in black with with gold lettering. It has almond oil in it. It's dirt cheap when I travel and buy it in Mexico, but you can easily get it on ebay or amazon. I have tried expensive and cheap mascara's and I prefer this one. I also like a mascara called jabib that they sell in Mexico but this is one is great and I don't have a lot of lashes. If it ever clumps a little I just use a eye lash comb to clean it up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Amazon after reading the reviews here and was disappointed. I wear contacts and found that it was too irritating for my eyes. The mascara dried on my lashes and crumbled into my eyes. I won't be purchasing again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recently discovered Super Lash by Apple and i'm addicted! I like to try different products and this one is definitely a keeper. And it was only 1.65!

It does what it says..My lashes have so much volume and they feel soft. I have mine in black and I love how the tube looks with the gold trim. It's also a perfect size.

"Like" as in facebook.

;D

on 11/8/2009 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I had always had trouble finding mascara that kept my curl. I had used expensive brands and drug store brands to no avail. A few years back I was introduced to a "mexican" brand of mascara called IM, it comes in a very pink tube. I absolutely loved the stuff, it kept the curl all day and it made my eyelashes thick and long. Unfortunately I've had a hard time finding it. But I since discovered this Apple mascara which works just as well.

I do agree with the other removers that it can be a pain to remove, but I've discovered that the Neutrogena oil-free eyemake up remover works wonderfully well. I moisten the cotton round pad and hold it over my eyelid for 10 seconds and wipe. This will usually remove most of the mascara.

on 9/24/2009 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

[edited to add] Someone asked me about 'ease of removing' this mascara. Honestly, I've had no problems. I use extra virgin coconut oil to wash my face at night and this mascara comes off really nicely for me.

Another thing I notice is that I touch my lashes a lot because they feel so soft. It "looks" glossy and my lashes feel really soft. I'm always surprised that it hasn't smudged.

OMG .... another HG item found through MUAers!

Ordered through mxmascaralady on Ebay late Sunday night. Received 3 mascaras plus an extra mascara on Wednesday. $13 for 4 mascaras and free shipping????

But that's nothing compared to how incredible this mascara is. I tried it this morning and I've been looking at my lashes all day. I always wear Shiseido mascara base to hold a curl to my asian lashes. It works well, but nothing like my lashes today.

I've tried so many brands (have 8 open tubes right now) and while I love a few (Estee Lauder's TurboLash, Diorshow, L'oreal Bare Natural), this is the first mascara that makes me feel like my search for the perfect mascara is over.

I've never been able to find a mascara with ALL of these benefits. I am so shocked. I will buy $35 mascara, but fell in love with the $3 version. What the h*** do they put in it anyway? This is like crack for your lashes.

Pros:
* Shiny, dark lashes.
* Thick lashes, but not weird 1950's fake lashes looking.
* Keeps curl ... 14 hours and counting.
* Lashes are lengthened, but not spikey.
* Lashes are softer than I expected. Almost feels like there's wax on them, but no smudging on my lower lashes!
* $13 for 4 tubes!

Cons:
* Uh, none.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

in my opinion this is by far the best mascara in the world. I have tried over 15 mascara in a two month period. I have watch youtube reviews and always found myself buying a product that did NOTHING for my eyelashes. I've tried cover girl lash blast and other really known mascaras but they would usually smudge,flake making me have those raccoon eyes. I just got this mascara yesterday and let me tell you guys that it did not flake,smudge but rather made my eyelashes look so pretty and it wasso easy to take off with any make up remover. I have never done a review before but i believe that this mascara deserves it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. This will be the first mascara in which i will repurchase over and over.

Cons:
They are not sold in your usual drugstore...well at least i haven't seen them.

Pros:
NO CLUMPS, NO SMUDGES, NORACCOON EYES, WORTH THE PRICE $2.50 , EYELASHES FEEL SO SOFT AFTER MANY COATS, A+ FOR BOTH VOLUME+ LENGTH AND HOLDS CURL.