Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.7

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 8/12/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara!! I have straight again eyelashes and this mascara does wonders. It holds the curl all day. I got the Avocado mascara, it smells amazing like I just had a shower. BUYING THIS AGAIN!! and it won't break the bank! Great value for money.

I got mine from ebay

on 9/16/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara its so cheap it only cost like 2 dollars and its better than the u.s mascaras. The only thing I don't like is they don't come individualy packaged so people can open them but I definetely recomend this.

on 4/19/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I bought this when I was 13 and getting ready to go into High School and wanted something to make me feel older. I bought it at a local store with my allawonce money along with a huge bag of chips. This was my first mascara I had ever purchased and I didn't realize how great this product was. I thought all mascaras were supposed to curl, lenghten, volumize and separate at the same time just like this one. I used this for years and after a while I wanted to try out other brand name brands to compare. Wow the other mascaras just don't live up to the bar this little baby has put up. I have tried Tarte, Badgal Lash, Mac, Clinique (which is good), Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Cover girl, Loreal, Almay... The list goes on and some of them are good products but nothing compares to the Apple mascara that's 2 bucks! I make everyone believe I have wonderful naturaly curled and long lashes but nope its this product right here. I don't find it hard to remove at all, I use my Facial cleanser and it comes right off. The ability to hold a curl is better than any waterproof mascara I have tried, it doesn't clump and it doesn't flake. I love layering this with other mascaras and it still holds the curl. I actually find this product last longer than the high end brand, this can last me 6 months no problem where other brands last me 3, I hate bashing other mascaras but its true. I just love this mascara it holds a curl, volumizes, thickens them... This proves its not the wand but the formula. Buy this mascara!

on 4/16/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! and I think thats an understatement. My friend is the one that got me try it out since she always had the prettiest eyelashes and claimed it was the mascara, so I asked my aunt coming from mexico to get me one. I love the uplifting effect and it works way better than any drugstore mascara IMO on me. i absolutely recommend it to everyone, and the best part is the price!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG mascara! It keeps my curl, gives me volume, some length, and dosen't make my lashes clumpy!
This mascara can be hard to find, I buy mine at a mexican store. Price depends on where you buy it, usually $2 to $6. It's worth every penny, I will rebuy this mascara until they discontinue! (:

on 10/22/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Works wonders for me, it really holds a curl and lasts all day long! I only use it on my top lashes because it tends to smudge on the bottom lashes. I clean off the brush a little bit before I apply so that it won’t start to clump. I am a sucker for pretty packaging, and the packaging and wand are super fugly! But, that's okay because it gets the job done.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am on the fence.. cause there are more positives than negatives.. and maybe its because I havent had a steady hand lately...

Soo.. I bought the Almond kind from my local 98 Cent store down the street and went home to try it.. I reallly loved the texture and the SMELL!

I recently lost my beloved pet and had been crying all weekend and well lets just say this stuff is amazing with the water works... after I was done sobing my mascara was perfectly in place with NO racoon eyes.. what a Relief!

My only con.. is that since yesterday it has been more difficult to put it on .. im not sure if its because I still have puffy eyes or the formula has changed in the heat...we shall see if this changes but I do love the formula and noticed that my eyelashes are starting to grow back thicker :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's the most amazing mascara ever!!! I tried all and none of them work on my eyelashes I have short and thin, straight eyelashes and this one keeps the curl of my eyelashes all day love it !!!!

on 6/10/2009 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this mascara for a very long time, and it is by far my most favorite one ever!! I use the mamey extract one, it works great!!! People always ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes, and ofcourse I say no, and tell them about this little baby!! It not only does wonders for my lashes but it is only 2 dollars where I live (L.A) and it is sold everywhere!! I also have one of the other formulas, the avocado one, but it gives my lashes a more natural look, and this one (Mamey) makes them look super full, long, and great!, it doesnt flake on me at all, and when its time to wash my face, it comes off in a second!, It also does not irritate my sensitive eyes at all. I was introduced to it by my cousins who live in Mexico, and Im very grateful, cus I will never trade this mascara for any other one. Sometimes when it gets a lil dry I just use my blow dryer on it and it gets all nice and moist again, and it make my lashes look even darker, and more full at thebase of the lashes because its a little thinner, but still does the same great job!! I have already bought many of them!