Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by eye Color : Green
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.3

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product worked so great! I love that its incredibly inexpensive. You can build up the mascara. The only thing I dislike about Apple by Apple _ super lash is that its incredibly difficult to get off. Even worse then my waterproof mascara. I guess this can be a good thing, but I dont like it very much. I do not think I would purchase this product again because of that reason.

I will never buy another mascara again! I am so pleased with this mascara that I bought 10 tubes of it. It is the only mascara I have used that holds a curl. I have long but straight eyelashes. Finding a mascara that I will stick with is hard for me. I wish I had known about this mascara 15 years ago when I started wearing makeup. It bests my previous go to Lash Stiletto by Maybelline (waterproof). In fact since I started wearing this mascara my eyelashes are in better shape. I highly recommend this great value!

on 3/12/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok let's just be real this is a cheap mascara that I get for 99 cents at my local Latin store.....the packaging certainly isn't anything to rave about and has a very tacky look....also the mascaras are sold by themselves and unsealed so anyone can open them....also sometimes you'll get an older tube and it will be very dried up....the brush is really nothing special but not bad either.....

Lets move on to the positives....I've been using this mascara since junior high and I think it was one of if not the first I ever bought as a 13 year old with no money.....little did I know then that this would end up being one of the best mascaras I would ever use!!! Don't let the cheapness fool you! This is one of the only mascaras I have found that actually holds a curl!!!! Most of the time when I curl my lashes the mascara I apply after causes the curl to drop or droop....especially with heavy or really wet formulas....this is the only mascara I have found that can successfully hold a curl.....bottom line....

This mascara is better than Falsies....it lengthens, it separates, it doesn't clump or smear....nowadays I like to use the Super Lash as a primer to lengthen and separate my lashes and set my curl.....I then add a quick coat of L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black for an extra pop of volume and the dark black color I love....for a dirt cheap mascara this stuff is the bomb dot com!!!! Apple has a lot of different types but my favorites are the Mamey, the Jojoba, and the Sabila (Aloe Vera).....I don't really care for the "Pink and Green" one.....I've tried A LOT of them but Apple Super Lash along with L'Oreal Voluminous are my two go to mascaras.....I couldn't do without them!!!!!

on 1/21/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

this mascara works very similar to my beloved dior show. i am travelling in latin america and i'm able to find it everywhere in every color for super cheap. i bought mamey and the pink one and even thought the formula is the same i like the mamey one better. it doesn't run or give me raccoon eyes, looks like i'm wearing falsies and and baby oil takes it off like a breeze, will def take a few of this gems back home.

on 1/13/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ever since I went and curled my eyelashes with a spoon (damaged them so much that most fell out), I haven't been able to wear mascara, almost 4 years. I kept tying different types, both d/s and high end and the results were all the same. I would curl my eyelashes and all the mascaras would weigh them down, and make them all droopy. I eventually just gave up mascara altogether, but on a recent trip to Mexico, I decided to give this, Super Lash in black (black w/gold lettering tube), another called Italia Deluxe - XX L Define and Lengthening Waterproof mascara (white tube and black top) and another one called Alarga (purple tube w/ white lettering). All three of these cost me an equivalent of about 2-3 American dollars. The apple one was amazing, not only holding the curl, but making them look so long with every application. The last two can be bought in Mexican stores and flea markets, but work as well, if not not better than the apple mascara. They smell amazing (some mascaras can smell real funky) work the same as apple. Holding curl, adding length and volume. I haven't had a problem with them drying out, except one that got clumpy, but just closing them properly solves that. These have just worked so well for me, and for really good price.

on 10/6/2010 4:48:00 PM

I was unimpressed, but can't cry about it much due to the price. It was pretty uneventful for me. I tried both the Black/Gold tube & the Avocado and neither worked worth a darn for me. I really wish it had since it is so inexpensive believe me I wanted it to, but it just would not hold curl worth a darn & both formulas flaked on me and for us eye contact wearers that is indeed inexcusable. If I ever stumble across it again I may one day try some of the other colors, but really only because of the price, what’s to loose, but I won't get too excited about it!

This Mascara I have to say does not have fall off throughout the day. Buildable and a very good value. It seems to seperate lashes well. Nice Black Color very comparable to but not as good as my favorite Rimmel Long Lash (black tube). It one to buy in case of emergency's when you need one without wanting to pay the price. It's a casual not super dramatic mascara.