Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 7/2/2013 12:12:00 PM

I was in the market for a new mascara as all of the ones I had at home were making my lashes heavy and would not hold a curl at all. I didn't want to go back to my old standby (CG Lashblast volume) so I went out on a limb and ordered some Apple mascara from a wholesale site. I had to order a dozen of them, but they came out to be only $1.10 each!!!! I'm not sure if I have a different formula, as I have the one in the all black packaging and the tube only says "Super Lash" on it.

I was shocked to see the big huge brush pop out of the tube and wondered how in the world it would work on my lashes. I assumed a smudgy mess was about to ensue upon first application, but I was pleasantly surprised otherwise.

A background about my lashes - I have long lashes that normally hold a curl well. I do have to curl with my Japonesque power curler and I always, always, always apply a base coat of CG Lashblast Length as a primer of sorts.

The first time I applied this mascara I was blown away. It was everything I was looking for in a mascara - dark, dry formula, coated every lash without any clumps, lengthened and volumized all in a couple coats.

I'm happy to say my lashes stayed curled all day and I had ZERO smudges or flakes. I've worn this mascara everyday for a couple weeks now and I can honestly say I don't ever see myself straying from this.

on 5/1/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE IT. <3 When you first open the bottle a BIG FAT BRUSH pops out! When you apply it on your lashes it give beautiful LENGTH & VOLUME.NO CLUMPING. it's so perfect. The only thing however, is that when you pop it out, some product gets on your hands, when you apply it some product gets on your eye lid, and my #1 problem is they feel water proof. All of them. :( It doesn't even say it on the bottle! Ugh, but other than those reasons, it works better than most mascarad I have EVER used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Amazon after reading the reviews here and was disappointed. I wear contacts and found that it was too irritating for my eyes. The mascara dried on my lashes and crumbled into my eyes. I won't be purchasing again.

This truly is the best kept secret in the world of mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Certainly not the worst mascara ever but not worth repurchasing. While it smells nice (yeah, like that matters for mascara) and has a decent brush, the formula is clumpy and its hard to remove.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have Sabila, Jojoba, Avocado, Mamey, and one other I can't remember right now.

Color: very black.

Consistency: soft, wax-based, very water resistant. I've tested it freshly applied overnight and it wakes up the same.

Finished appearance: well-defined lashes, blackened, can do 2-3 coats for more thickening, very easy to comb through and unclump.

Remarkable for price and combability, not a very dramatic look alone, can be topped with another for more oomph.

on 11/2/2009 5:40:00 PM

As with many a product I get wind of through MUA, I nabbed this off of ebay. I am hoping the bottle I got was a little age dbecause I found it to be quite thick and dried out, unless thats the way it's supposed to be? It clumps quite a bit on my super long lashes but I must admit it keeps in my lash curler curl ALL DAY long!

on 3/26/2009 3:30:00 PM

I used to use this mascara it works really good i was very pleased with it.. it looks cheap but it works great!!