Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by eye Color : Black
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The very first time I used this mascara my friend asked me if I was wearing falsies. But, it was just all to this mascara and some curling! I have it in jojoba and the first thing that hit me when I opened the mascara was the smell. It kind of gives me a headache if I get a big whiff of it, it's not that very pleasing. But wow oh wow! This mascara does wonders!
The formula is a bit wet and more prone to smudging while waiting for it to dry, but it's not heavy at all and doesn't weight down my lashes and keeps them curled. I've had it on for about 8 hours and the curl to my lashes is still holding up. Also, it does not give your lashes that thick/hard feeling.
I purchased it on ebay for about $5-$6, but I've heard you can find these in little beauty shops for about $2-$3. So, if you do happen to find them I'd grab a few!

on 12/26/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was REALLY impressed with this mascara. Especially for its price. One of my friends was raving about this to me a while ago and since I've never heard of it or seen it around before, I assumed she got it over in Asia or it was super expensive. To my surprise, I found it at a random accessory store in my local mall for only $1.99 so I picked it up. It gives my lashes a lot of volume and length. It holds them pretty well but it could be better in my opinion. The only complaint I have is that it gets a bit clumpy at times which is annoying. Also, it leaves me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day and it's also kind of a pain in the butt to wash off (even with eye makeup remover)

on 3/28/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

HG HG HG HG
This is a review for the avocado one (creme&green tube)
I have very long, but thin Asian lashes that point straight down.
Being completely obsessed with mascara, I would layer on 5 different types of mascara to be satisfied with my lashes, then comb though multiply times to separate and de-clump my lashes.
However, now I don't have to use those 5 mascaras, just this baby! I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing false lashes, what mascara I use, or complemented on my "false" lashes.

PROS
*holds curl all day
*no flakes
* no clumps
*great fruity scent
*blackest black
*dirt cheap (I got mine for $3 each)
*cute packaging
*makes your lashes look like falsies

Cons
*hard to find

This works better than ANY department store mascara I've ever tried. Truely amazing. I think next time I go to the mall I'll buy 5 more bottles.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this from a forum when I really wanted thick lashes like all the other Caucasian girls in school. By the time I actually got the product, I got over the sentiment and didn't care that much about my lashes, which are pin-straight albeit rather long. This mascara did not give me lashes like all the other Caucasian girls in school; but I don't blame it. What this mascara did do was behave much as other mascaras do but with a lighter touch: most mascaras weigh my freshly curled lashes down and I have to recurl; this one does not. This mascara doesn't do much for thickening, but defines individual lashes rather well. It's an all right mascara and it's not worse than any other drugstore mascara that I know of.