Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I been using this since 2007 and I discovered it in Mexico and so happy found it online on eBay or amazon . I use the green apple black mascara daily and at night use castor oil with cotton ball to make them thicker and long , my lashes are healthy and been told if I had fake lashes but I don't . I used maybelline in past and wasn't happy so, I am faithful to this mascara I have little watery eyes after 2 mins but it goes away . use one layer and they curl and look pretty . I haven't had issues with creased black under circles. I re order every 3-4 months online and tried the almond mascara but like this one best . I have long straight lashes but this makes them curl and naturally pretty .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product worked so great! I love that its incredibly inexpensive. You can build up the mascara. The only thing I dislike about Apple by Apple _ super lash is that its incredibly difficult to get off. Even worse then my waterproof mascara. I guess this can be a good thing, but I dont like it very much. I do not think I would purchase this product again because of that reason.

on 3/12/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok let's just be real this is a cheap mascara that I get for 99 cents at my local Latin store.....the packaging certainly isn't anything to rave about and has a very tacky look....also the mascaras are sold by themselves and unsealed so anyone can open them....also sometimes you'll get an older tube and it will be very dried up....the brush is really nothing special but not bad either.....

Lets move on to the positives....I've been using this mascara since junior high and I think it was one of if not the first I ever bought as a 13 year old with no money.....little did I know then that this would end up being one of the best mascaras I would ever use!!! Don't let the cheapness fool you! This is one of the only mascaras I have found that actually holds a curl!!!! Most of the time when I curl my lashes the mascara I apply after causes the curl to drop or droop....especially with heavy or really wet formulas....this is the only mascara I have found that can successfully hold a curl.....bottom line....

This mascara is better than Falsies....it lengthens, it separates, it doesn't clump or smear....nowadays I like to use the Super Lash as a primer to lengthen and separate my lashes and set my curl.....I then add a quick coat of L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black for an extra pop of volume and the dark black color I love....for a dirt cheap mascara this stuff is the bomb dot com!!!! Apple has a lot of different types but my favorites are the Mamey, the Jojoba, and the Sabila (Aloe Vera).....I don't really care for the "Pink and Green" one.....I've tried A LOT of them but Apple Super Lash along with L'Oreal Voluminous are my two go to mascaras.....I couldn't do without them!!!!!

This truly is the best kept secret in the world of mascara.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On an expedition to the charming Mexican shopping plaza in my town I came across a little beauty supply kiosk. The lady had dozens of Apple brand mascaras in a range of formulas (mamey, avocado, jojoba, aloe, peanut oil, almond, Super Lash, blue colored mascara, brown mascara, waterproof, and clear). I'm not familiar with the brand so I asked the lady running the kiosk which formula was best. Although each has its good qualities she said that Mamey and Super Lash were the top sellers. Needless to say I bought both and paid only $4! Now that I've tried both I think I love mamey! It seriously makes my lashes look dark and luscious! The results are more dramatic than the ones I got with my usual mascaras (Great Lash and Volume Express). The Mamey formula is very wet, pleasantly scented, and has a straight mascara brush. The Super Lash/ Pink and Green mascara comes with a large brush with a shape reminiscent of a pine tree. Unfortunately the tube was on the dry side which means that I need to heat it up in a cup of warm water (or my pocket) before I can apply it. The formula is fairly good (I think it volumizes and lengthens) but I like mamey so much more. The only reason I won't give this product a five star rating is due to the lack of tamper proof packaging. It seriously kind of freaks me out (but the lady had testers out to discourage tampering). Anyways, I did like this mascara since it was good and quite a steal.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite mascara. I have the mamey one and the brush is pretty big and full. This is the ONLY (and i seriously mean only) mascara that holds my curl. It gives great volume and major length.
That's all I ask for in a mascara. I recommend that you throw this out after 3 months because it does get a tiny bit dry, resulting in minor clumps. But I've learned to work with mine after 5 months. It does not smudge, unless I put it on my lower lashes. So I use another mascara for that. I would totally recommend; every person I recommend this to who has tried it loves it:)! My favorite thing about it is that it can go from "wow" to "WOW!" ,meaning that if I put one coat it looks pretty. If I put 2 coats it gives my lashes better boost. If I put 3, dang!! Super long and voluminous. Love it! Worth the couple of dollars ;D
*update*
still loving this mascara. still HG. i recently bought the avacado one, and it works just as amazing as the mamey one. this hasnt hurt my eyebrow length or thickness, but i feel that it has made them a tiny bit brittle/weak. nothing that castor oil cant fix though! ^.^

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've used Maybelline Full and Soft wp and Volum' Express (original type) wp my entire life. I've got wimpy asian lashes and no mascara gives me amazing, naturally lush looking lashes. For that I need individual falsies. I came across this product while living in So Cal and I'm a convert. Again, no miracles for my lashes, but this is one of my favorites! The amazing thing about this mascara is that it does not leave those nasty rings of migrating mascara under my eyes that I have to wipe away all day! That is my major gripe about wearing mascara. I hate feeling self conscious that I might have raccoon eyes and constantly wiping under my eye... with this I don't have to worry as much! My favorites are the black one with gold lettering, then the avocado, and I want to try the almond next. These mascaras are waxy, which pretty much makes them waterproof even though they are not labelled as such. I've cried with this on-- no runs! They are not harder to remove than any other wp mascara. For $2 I don't mind, but the brush is hard to manipulate because it's bulky, and the tip is too large. But, hey, it's $2 and the formula is worth the crappy brush.

EDIT: I've recently be obsessed with Blue mascaras. So, naturally I had to try the Blue tube from Apple. I've read some reviews below claiming that it is not blue colored but it is: a navy. The brush that came with it is GINORMOUS. However, it works just fine... I got this for $5 on Amazon and I'm loving my new blue mascara!

on 1/21/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

this mascara works very similar to my beloved dior show. i am travelling in latin america and i'm able to find it everywhere in every color for super cheap. i bought mamey and the pink one and even thought the formula is the same i like the mamey one better. it doesn't run or give me raccoon eyes, looks like i'm wearing falsies and and baby oil takes it off like a breeze, will def take a few of this gems back home.

on 11/15/2010 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After reading mostly positive reviews on this product, I decided to buy the avocado one via Amazon. First off, the price is awesome. It was around $4 shipped for one tube. That was one of the factors that persuaded me to buy this mascara; if it was a miss it wouldn't hurt my wallet that much. I was a bit turned off that the mascara didn't come with a seal or anything, but I can deal with it. The smell is okay, I wouldn't call it pleasant but it's not revolting either. I'm pretty indifferent towards the smell- to me it smells like cucumbers and melon ._. odd. anyway, for the first 4 weeks I got amazing results. I have a sucky mascara curler, and so I didn't use it...yet the mascara still curled my eyelashes and made them significantly longer! I was so impressed. By the way, I have Asian lashes which means they're super straight and hard to curl, so the result was very impressive. However, after those 4 weeks, it all started going downhill. The mascara got super dry and started clumping horribly. When I applied it you can see all these miniature chunks of mascara. Gross. I tried to keep on using it, hoping to see the return of the fabulous results I got during the first 4 weeks, but to no avail. For now, I'll be searching for my HG mascara in stores around where I live. I still haven't decided whether I'll buy this mascara again :/

on 10/26/2010 5:36:00 PM

This mascara is my favorite, even though it has it's flaws. It has a traditional brush applicator (as opposed to the rubber applicator brushes). I have sparse but long lashes. This does a good job of lengthening. But it does a better job at adding volume. I like to apply 2-3 layers with about 2 minutes of dry time in between. On me it doesn't clump. the
The flaws are that it does slightly flake, and that it is a bit hard to remove. The flaking is not major. But you won't be able to remove this completely with make up removing face wash. You will need an eye-makeup remover oil.
With that said, this is still my favorite. I like it better than L'Oreal's Voluminous.