Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by hair type : Straight
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

I’ve been using the mascara in the pink and green tube and it’s blown me away! I have pretty straight lashes, and this holds a curl all day, even though it’s not even marketed as waterproof (at least as far as I know). It never flakes or smudges on me. I’ve done some pretty hardcore crying in this mascara and it didn’t budge.

The only thing I don’t t like about it is the wand. It’s waaaaay too big, and it doesn’t separate well at all. The size makes it difficult to get mascara on the very inner corners and to use it on the bottom lashes without getting it under your eyes. I’ve gotten to the point where I just use a different wand to apply it to my bottom lashes.

Even with my thoughts on the brush, I still love this mascara and will probably repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a new mascara after a few bad batches of my favourite ISEHAN - Kiss Me Heroine mascara.

This mascara is not it. The bristles on the mascara wand itself are HUGE and I found it a pain to try to get to the roots of my lashes. The formula is quite dry and while it kept my Asian mid length lashes stay in a curl all day, I found the overall look too natural. I prefer something a bit more dramatic.

Also I have quite oily skin and by the end of the day the mascara would leave with giant panda eyes.

Definitely will not repurchase.

on 8/9/2016 8:00:00 PM

So glad I'm Mexican and can buy this mascara at a lot of places nearby where I live haha
It's made in Mexico and they do have some make-up.
I first bought the blue mascara and it's a dark blue and can still be pretty visible in sunlight. It did come with the big mascara wand like it's known for and the first time I used it it really surprised me at how good of a curl it can hold! And it was really build-able and makes it looks like I got lashes. I tried a lot of other american brand mascaras and the ones I bought couldn't really hold a curl and they were just disappointing and made my curl droop. I really liked the blue one and bought the pink and green and the pink and green is scented to my surprise and I liked it. If you don't want scented make-up then I suggest to avoid that one but it still performed just as good.
*DOWNSIDE* this stuff does not wash off easily with just soap and water so you'd need a good eye make-up remover but in a good sense I guess it has good long wear and is practically water proof.

on 7/2/2013 12:12:00 PM

I was in the market for a new mascara as all of the ones I had at home were making my lashes heavy and would not hold a curl at all. I didn't want to go back to my old standby (CG Lashblast volume) so I went out on a limb and ordered some Apple mascara from a wholesale site. I had to order a dozen of them, but they came out to be only $1.10 each!!!! I'm not sure if I have a different formula, as I have the one in the all black packaging and the tube only says "Super Lash" on it.

I was shocked to see the big huge brush pop out of the tube and wondered how in the world it would work on my lashes. I assumed a smudgy mess was about to ensue upon first application, but I was pleasantly surprised otherwise.

A background about my lashes - I have long lashes that normally hold a curl well. I do have to curl with my Japonesque power curler and I always, always, always apply a base coat of CG Lashblast Length as a primer of sorts.

The first time I applied this mascara I was blown away. It was everything I was looking for in a mascara - dark, dry formula, coated every lash without any clumps, lengthened and volumized all in a couple coats.

I'm happy to say my lashes stayed curled all day and I had ZERO smudges or flakes. I've worn this mascara everyday for a couple weeks now and I can honestly say I don't ever see myself straying from this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

i love this mascara I use the clear one to tame my eyebrows and i have the original and the one that comes in black with with gold lettering. It has almond oil in it. It's dirt cheap when I travel and buy it in Mexico, but you can easily get it on ebay or amazon. I have tried expensive and cheap mascara's and I prefer this one. I also like a mascara called jabib that they sell in Mexico but this is one is great and I don't have a lot of lashes. If it ever clumps a little I just use a eye lash comb to clean it up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The very first time I used this mascara my friend asked me if I was wearing falsies. But, it was just all to this mascara and some curling! I have it in jojoba and the first thing that hit me when I opened the mascara was the smell. It kind of gives me a headache if I get a big whiff of it, it's not that very pleasing. But wow oh wow! This mascara does wonders!
The formula is a bit wet and more prone to smudging while waiting for it to dry, but it's not heavy at all and doesn't weight down my lashes and keeps them curled. I've had it on for about 8 hours and the curl to my lashes is still holding up. Also, it does not give your lashes that thick/hard feeling.
I purchased it on ebay for about $5-$6, but I've heard you can find these in little beauty shops for about $2-$3. So, if you do happen to find them I'd grab a few!

on 5/26/2011 11:05:00 PM

Haha! I love the packaging for this one ( i have the pink and green bottle) it caught my attention because it reminded me of the maybelline great lash bottle so I decided to compare it with this one.

I found theres no WOW factor in this, it works like any other mascara for me so its not anything real special but not a flop either. I did notice the brush is pretty cheap looking though.

I bought mine at a local 1-3 dollar store (I live in alaska where there are no $1 stores). I noticed some people were saying it smells like apple but mine smells more like crayon? I hope that it doesnt mean its bad. I figure it smells like this because of the oils that are in it (mamey oil, almond oil).

Overall it has cute packaging but I think id rather pay a couple extra dollars for the maybelline great lash which usually runs between 4-5 dollars ^^

on 1/13/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ever since I went and curled my eyelashes with a spoon (damaged them so much that most fell out), I haven't been able to wear mascara, almost 4 years. I kept tying different types, both d/s and high end and the results were all the same. I would curl my eyelashes and all the mascaras would weigh them down, and make them all droopy. I eventually just gave up mascara altogether, but on a recent trip to Mexico, I decided to give this, Super Lash in black (black w/gold lettering tube), another called Italia Deluxe - XX L Define and Lengthening Waterproof mascara (white tube and black top) and another one called Alarga (purple tube w/ white lettering). All three of these cost me an equivalent of about 2-3 American dollars. The apple one was amazing, not only holding the curl, but making them look so long with every application. The last two can be bought in Mexican stores and flea markets, but work as well, if not not better than the apple mascara. They smell amazing (some mascaras can smell real funky) work the same as apple. Holding curl, adding length and volume. I haven't had a problem with them drying out, except one that got clumpy, but just closing them properly solves that. These have just worked so well for me, and for really good price.

on 12/26/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was REALLY impressed with this mascara. Especially for its price. One of my friends was raving about this to me a while ago and since I've never heard of it or seen it around before, I assumed she got it over in Asia or it was super expensive. To my surprise, I found it at a random accessory store in my local mall for only $1.99 so I picked it up. It gives my lashes a lot of volume and length. It holds them pretty well but it could be better in my opinion. The only complaint I have is that it gets a bit clumpy at times which is annoying. Also, it leaves me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day and it's also kind of a pain in the butt to wash off (even with eye makeup remover)

on 10/6/2010 4:48:00 PM

I was unimpressed, but can't cry about it much due to the price. It was pretty uneventful for me. I tried both the Black/Gold tube & the Avocado and neither worked worth a darn for me. I really wish it had since it is so inexpensive believe me I wanted it to, but it just would not hold curl worth a darn & both formulas flaked on me and for us eye contact wearers that is indeed inexcusable. If I ever stumble across it again I may one day try some of the other colors, but really only because of the price, whats to loose, but I won't get too excited about it!