Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by hair type : Other
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

This mascara I get it from Amazon & it's amazing-zon!!! I just ordered 3 more tubes for $12 that's a great deal. I add a bit of eye drops to it when it gets on the dryer side. I know ur not sup to add to mascara but eye drops are sterile it's not like saliva ew gross. The brushes on the different ones I've gotten have all been huge! Sometimes causing the product to fly out a bit. I'm not a MU Snob I love a good deal just like anyone else the cheaper the better!!! This is my fave DS mascara ATM my HG is Volum de Chanel but this gives it a run for its money!!!!!!!!!!

on 7/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the worst garbage I've ever put on my lashes. Yuck.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My go-to mascara for years! I have tried numerous name brand mascaras and nothing compares to this one. I've used the red, brown and green Apple mascara and they're all fantastic! I curl my eyelashes with a spoon and this mascara keeps them lifted and curly, as opposed to name brand mascaras that only clump and make my lashes completely lose their curl. Extremely affordable, long-lasting & waterproof!

Oh I don't even know where to start this mascara is the BEST mascara I've tried and I've used some of the most expensive and "best" brand names,yet I keep coming back to this. I literally look like I'm wearing Falsies which I love and it's waterproof and easy to remove with makeup remover. It does flake but keep in mind most waterproof mascaras flake on me oh well I will always use this. I just need to get more since I've been out for 3 wks now...boo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I absolutely loved this product! My lashes are nice and long and not sparse but not thick. My lashes would never hold a curl until I found this. It curled them even more, gave length and volume and just looked amaaazing. I'd wear it alone on "normal" days, layering it on without getting clumps. I'd apply waterproof LashBlast when I wanted even more volume. I'd found my HG. Until I realized it was the cause of my lashes getting thinner. Not because it has any chemicals or anything weird, it's just SO hard to get off. Even with waterproof makeup remover I'd lose lashes from inevitably having to scrub hard. I used oil-free, regular, wipes, etc and always had to rub. I guess because I was a teenager I just kind of ignored the 2-4 lashes on my cotton pad/wipe every time I'd remove this. Then I noticed they were getting thinner and realized it was time to say goodbye and am now on the hunt for something that will hold curl but not make me rip my lashes out.

on 10/22/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Works wonders for me, it really holds a curl and lasts all day long! I only use it on my top lashes because it tends to smudge on the bottom lashes. I clean off the brush a little bit before I apply so that it won’t start to clump. I am a sucker for pretty packaging, and the packaging and wand are super fugly! But, that's okay because it gets the job done.

on 8/5/2010 9:12:00 PM

I think it does hold curl well but it's only because it's such a light weight dry formula. If you like really dramatic lashes and bold black color, this isn't for you. I like bold lashes so I don't really like this. the formula is so DRY so it takes so many coats to get anywhere and it almost feels like there's one drop of formula in the tube.
it's better than other mascara's i've tried especially for the price but i did have to get it on ebay so it's not exactly easy to get. i wouldn't buy again.

on 12/2/2009 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the Avocado and Mamey. First the good: Curls my eyelashes like nothing I've ever seen before (with the help of a eyelash curler). Holds the curl for quite awhile. Doesn't seem to clump much. Dirt cheap. The bad: Both formulas flake like crazy on me. After wearing it for about 3 hours, under my lower eyelashes I look like a raccoon. The Mamey does seem to do it less than the Avocado, but it's still very noticeable. I use it when I'm just going to be going somewhere for a couple of hours (like out to dinner) because for the first 3 hours it looks great. As the day wears on...not so much. Not sure if I will bother to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have Sabila, Jojoba, Avocado, Mamey, and one other I can't remember right now.

Color: very black.

Consistency: soft, wax-based, very water resistant. I've tested it freshly applied overnight and it wakes up the same.

Finished appearance: well-defined lashes, blackened, can do 2-3 coats for more thickening, very easy to comb through and unclump.

Remarkable for price and combability, not a very dramatic look alone, can be topped with another for more oomph.

on 6/10/2009 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this mascara for a very long time, and it is by far my most favorite one ever!! I use the mamey extract one, it works great!!! People always ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes, and ofcourse I say no, and tell them about this little baby!! It not only does wonders for my lashes but it is only 2 dollars where I live (L.A) and it is sold everywhere!! I also have one of the other formulas, the avocado one, but it gives my lashes a more natural look, and this one (Mamey) makes them look super full, long, and great!, it doesnt flake on me at all, and when its time to wash my face, it comes off in a second!, It also does not irritate my sensitive eyes at all. I was introduced to it by my cousins who live in Mexico, and Im very grateful, cus I will never trade this mascara for any other one. Sometimes when it gets a lil dry I just use my blow dryer on it and it gets all nice and moist again, and it make my lashes look even darker, and more full at thebase of the lashes because its a little thinner, but still does the same great job!! I have already bought many of them!