Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 8/9/2016 8:00:00 PM

So glad I'm Mexican and can buy this mascara at a lot of places nearby where I live haha
It's made in Mexico and they do have some make-up.
I first bought the blue mascara and it's a dark blue and can still be pretty visible in sunlight. It did come with the big mascara wand like it's known for and the first time I used it it really surprised me at how good of a curl it can hold! And it was really build-able and makes it looks like I got lashes. I tried a lot of other american brand mascaras and the ones I bought couldn't really hold a curl and they were just disappointing and made my curl droop. I really liked the blue one and bought the pink and green and the pink and green is scented to my surprise and I liked it. If you don't want scented make-up then I suggest to avoid that one but it still performed just as good.
*DOWNSIDE* this stuff does not wash off easily with just soap and water so you'd need a good eye make-up remover but in a good sense I guess it has good long wear and is practically water proof.

on 7/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the worst garbage I've ever put on my lashes. Yuck.

on 3/12/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok let's just be real this is a cheap mascara that I get for 99 cents at my local Latin store.....the packaging certainly isn't anything to rave about and has a very tacky look....also the mascaras are sold by themselves and unsealed so anyone can open them....also sometimes you'll get an older tube and it will be very dried up....the brush is really nothing special but not bad either.....

Lets move on to the positives....I've been using this mascara since junior high and I think it was one of if not the first I ever bought as a 13 year old with no money.....little did I know then that this would end up being one of the best mascaras I would ever use!!! Don't let the cheapness fool you! This is one of the only mascaras I have found that actually holds a curl!!!! Most of the time when I curl my lashes the mascara I apply after causes the curl to drop or droop....especially with heavy or really wet formulas....this is the only mascara I have found that can successfully hold a curl.....bottom line....

This mascara is better than Falsies....it lengthens, it separates, it doesn't clump or smear....nowadays I like to use the Super Lash as a primer to lengthen and separate my lashes and set my curl.....I then add a quick coat of L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black for an extra pop of volume and the dark black color I love....for a dirt cheap mascara this stuff is the bomb dot com!!!! Apple has a lot of different types but my favorites are the Mamey, the Jojoba, and the Sabila (Aloe Vera).....I don't really care for the "Pink and Green" one.....I've tried A LOT of them but Apple Super Lash along with L'Oreal Voluminous are my two go to mascaras.....I couldn't do without them!!!!!

Oh I don't even know where to start this mascara is the BEST mascara I've tried and I've used some of the most expensive and "best" brand names,yet I keep coming back to this. I literally look like I'm wearing Falsies which I love and it's waterproof and easy to remove with makeup remover. It does flake but keep in mind most waterproof mascaras flake on me oh well I will always use this. I just need to get more since I've been out for 3 wks now...boo!

on 12/12/2011 8:01:00 AM

I absolutely cannot get enough of this stuff! I have tried dozens of mascaras, hoping something would work for my stick straight lashes. I used to wear a lot of false lashes because they really help me with my curse.. and I would just add the best mascara I had to blend my lashes. lol. I have to say I've only come across about 3 decent mascaras and never any that had me completely hooked. I've tried everything from to Maybelline's Falsies to MAC's Haute and Naughty, meaning both drugstore and high-end. Nothing really did it for me... Just when I thought I'd lost all hope, I found a mascara that blew my mind! Apple mascara! I first ever tried Apple's mamey mascara given to me by a friend. At first I didn't really like it. But that's before I curled my lashes! I curled them, applied the mascara and realized that the mascara was actually really buildable. I put on at least three coats and my lashes looked a lot thicker and fuller than ever before! They even stayed curled all day long. Most mascara's build and clump, but Apple mascaras actually seem to coat each strand so it really gives a naturally thick look. I don't have to wear falsies all the time now and I love it! Also, most mascaras are usually priced around $6 or higher. I buy my off Amazon for a buck fifty +$3.50 for shipping. Obviously that's $5, but point is that it's still cheaper than A LOT of mascaras! I will never buy another mascara! I love Apple mascaras!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On an expedition to the charming Mexican shopping plaza in my town I came across a little beauty supply kiosk. The lady had dozens of Apple brand mascaras in a range of formulas (mamey, avocado, jojoba, aloe, peanut oil, almond, Super Lash, blue colored mascara, brown mascara, waterproof, and clear). I'm not familiar with the brand so I asked the lady running the kiosk which formula was best. Although each has its good qualities she said that Mamey and Super Lash were the top sellers. Needless to say I bought both and paid only $4! Now that I've tried both I think I love mamey! It seriously makes my lashes look dark and luscious! The results are more dramatic than the ones I got with my usual mascaras (Great Lash and Volume Express). The Mamey formula is very wet, pleasantly scented, and has a straight mascara brush. The Super Lash/ Pink and Green mascara comes with a large brush with a shape reminiscent of a pine tree. Unfortunately the tube was on the dry side which means that I need to heat it up in a cup of warm water (or my pocket) before I can apply it. The formula is fairly good (I think it volumizes and lengthens) but I like mamey so much more. The only reason I won't give this product a five star rating is due to the lack of tamper proof packaging. It seriously kind of freaks me out (but the lady had testers out to discourage tampering). Anyways, I did like this mascara since it was good and quite a steal.

Girls, girls, girls! PLEASE! buy this mascara! Just try it out!! for just $1.99 there's nothing to lose!
Let me tell you...
I have the whimpiest lashes EVER. They NEVER hold a curl after applying any kind of mascara (voluminous, diorshow, big fatty, givenchy etc) but this mascara... wow! its the ONLY mascara that will hold my curl. I dont care about the packaging, or the bristle, or the packaging. Sure it clumps a bit but not too much, and what are you complaining about if its $1.99!? As a freelance makeup artist let me tell you what you can do. GENTLY curl your lash then you can use ANY of the apple by apple super lash mascaras (i.e. mamey, almond, pink and green etc) as a primer... just a few strokes THEN you can immeadiately swipe any other mascara of your choice on top to get a false lash effect. I personally like priming with the apple mascara and then adding loreal's voluminous right after and wow! I get the curl that I want, AND the dark charcoal color of Voluminous! If you chose to do this, you want to add the second coat of the second mascara WHILE the first coat of the apple mascara is still fresh and damp. If you wait too long until its fully dry to add the second coat it will clump up. I highly recommend this mascara alone of course. I've also been doing two coats of pink and green and a last coat of the "mamey" because i love the brush that it comes with (helps separate lashes) :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite mascara. I have the mamey one and the brush is pretty big and full. This is the ONLY (and i seriously mean only) mascara that holds my curl. It gives great volume and major length.
That's all I ask for in a mascara. I recommend that you throw this out after 3 months because it does get a tiny bit dry, resulting in minor clumps. But I've learned to work with mine after 5 months. It does not smudge, unless I put it on my lower lashes. So I use another mascara for that. I would totally recommend; every person I recommend this to who has tried it loves it:)! My favorite thing about it is that it can go from "wow" to "WOW!" ,meaning that if I put one coat it looks pretty. If I put 2 coats it gives my lashes better boost. If I put 3, dang!! Super long and voluminous. Love it! Worth the couple of dollars ;D
*update*
still loving this mascara. still HG. i recently bought the avacado one, and it works just as amazing as the mamey one. this hasnt hurt my eyebrow length or thickness, but i feel that it has made them a tiny bit brittle/weak. nothing that castor oil cant fix though! ^.^

on 12/26/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was REALLY impressed with this mascara. Especially for its price. One of my friends was raving about this to me a while ago and since I've never heard of it or seen it around before, I assumed she got it over in Asia or it was super expensive. To my surprise, I found it at a random accessory store in my local mall for only $1.99 so I picked it up. It gives my lashes a lot of volume and length. It holds them pretty well but it could be better in my opinion. The only complaint I have is that it gets a bit clumpy at times which is annoying. Also, it leaves me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day and it's also kind of a pain in the butt to wash off (even with eye makeup remover)

on 11/9/2010 5:54:00 PM

I loved this mascara! For me it's better than Eyeko Big Eyes!!!!
It doens't clump and is easy to remove! Mine is Mamey mascara... a super black and soft mascara!