Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 9/16/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara its so cheap it only cost like 2 dollars and its better than the u.s mascaras. The only thing I don't like is they don't come individualy packaged so people can open them but I definetely recomend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I always see this mascara in the clothing stores by my house and never thought much of them but after reading the reviews on here I decided to try it out. I was surprised at how great it worked! It darkens your lashes and adds volume. You can get even thicker lashes by using a primer on your lashes before applying it. The one con I do notice is it tends to flake up and seems a little hard to take off. Other than that, I would highly recommend it, for the price it's a steal! I payed $1.50 for it! Don't be fooled by the price, it builds your lashes!