Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 8/12/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara!! I have straight again eyelashes and this mascara does wonders. It holds the curl all day. I got the Avocado mascara, it smells amazing like I just had a shower. BUYING THIS AGAIN!! and it won't break the bank! Great value for money.

I got mine from ebay

on 7/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the worst garbage I've ever put on my lashes. Yuck.

on 1/19/2015 5:34:00 AM

Ok I seen this before at the asian owned 99 cent & + stores that I enjoy finding goodies at for great prices. Tho I was never tempted to try this mascara since I'm picky when it comes to mascara. I've been seeing a lot of reviews on these cheap Apple mascara's. Just check YouTube! So I finally gave them a try. I got the avocado one and mamey. They each cost $1 something so why not! They have fruity smell and have fruit oils in the ingredients. The only bad part is they do have propylPARABEN :( I find that the avocado one goes on more smoothly then the mamey but they both have the same results which are good! To remove use oil before face soap. I will just use them on top of my too faced better than sex mascara really Makes my eyelashes stand out! Plus I want to have a barrier since it has a paraben. Without a barrier I felt my eye lashes were getting aggravated. The packaging isn't that great they don't come sealed and when you pull out the brush it splatters a little bit on your hand.

Full Size Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Amazon after reading the reviews here and was disappointed. I wear contacts and found that it was too irritating for my eyes. The mascara dried on my lashes and crumbled into my eyes. I won't be purchasing again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The very first time I used this mascara my friend asked me if I was wearing falsies. But, it was just all to this mascara and some curling! I have it in jojoba and the first thing that hit me when I opened the mascara was the smell. It kind of gives me a headache if I get a big whiff of it, it's not that very pleasing. But wow oh wow! This mascara does wonders!
The formula is a bit wet and more prone to smudging while waiting for it to dry, but it's not heavy at all and doesn't weight down my lashes and keeps them curled. I've had it on for about 8 hours and the curl to my lashes is still holding up. Also, it does not give your lashes that thick/hard feeling.
I purchased it on ebay for about $5-$6, but I've heard you can find these in little beauty shops for about $2-$3. So, if you do happen to find them I'd grab a few!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I absolutely loved this product! My lashes are nice and long and not sparse but not thick. My lashes would never hold a curl until I found this. It curled them even more, gave length and volume and just looked amaaazing. I'd wear it alone on "normal" days, layering it on without getting clumps. I'd apply waterproof LashBlast when I wanted even more volume. I'd found my HG. Until I realized it was the cause of my lashes getting thinner. Not because it has any chemicals or anything weird, it's just SO hard to get off. Even with waterproof makeup remover I'd lose lashes from inevitably having to scrub hard. I used oil-free, regular, wipes, etc and always had to rub. I guess because I was a teenager I just kind of ignored the 2-4 lashes on my cotton pad/wipe every time I'd remove this. Then I noticed they were getting thinner and realized it was time to say goodbye and am now on the hunt for something that will hold curl but not make me rip my lashes out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is AMAZING. I've been using this for years, since I was born in Mexico and it's super popular there. Anyway my eyelashes are compleatly straight, though long, but whenever I use something else it will not hold my curl. I've tried almost every mascara out there from Diorshow, Lashblast, Revlon, lash stiletto, rimmel...the list goes on and on. I always try and replace this for no apparent reason because it works wonderfully and you can't beat the price. I usually put a coat of this and then something else like lashblast to give a little more volume but this mascara is amazing. My HG for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am on the fence.. cause there are more positives than negatives.. and maybe its because I havent had a steady hand lately...

Soo.. I bought the Almond kind from my local 98 Cent store down the street and went home to try it.. I reallly loved the texture and the SMELL!

I recently lost my beloved pet and had been crying all weekend and well lets just say this stuff is amazing with the water works... after I was done sobing my mascara was perfectly in place with NO racoon eyes.. what a Relief!

My only con.. is that since yesterday it has been more difficult to put it on .. im not sure if its because I still have puffy eyes or the formula has changed in the heat...we shall see if this changes but I do love the formula and noticed that my eyelashes are starting to grow back thicker :)

on 5/9/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it my HG mascara!! Makes my puny asian lashes long and voluminous!! Holds a curl very well, doesn't flake or smudge and stays put all day. I have the regular, noir and the purple one. I love them all!! The color is super black and the formula is dry I think it what makes it buildable and not clumpy. The price is super cheap from ebay I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/12/2009 8:44:00 PM

This is my go to daily mascara. I got it for $1.99 at a mexican dollar store in the mission in san francisco. Mine is the pink and green bottle. The formula is a bit drying, but it holds my curl, doesn't really clump too much, and lengthens. Could you ask for more? I have puny asian lashes and after I curl them, I apply a single coat of this. I don't agree that it is completely waterproof and smudgeproof, as I have extremely greasy lids. I apply a coat of clarins double fix mascara over it to make sure nothing will smudge or run, and it does not after this. All mascaras clump somewhat for me, so I use a metal lash comb and that fixes it right quick. Not only does it work great, but it smells like apples, which is so much better than chemicals! The brush is big and nothing to rave about, but I love this mascara! I will use this forever!