Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin type : Normal
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 5/1/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE IT. <3 When you first open the bottle a BIG FAT BRUSH pops out! When you apply it on your lashes it give beautiful LENGTH & VOLUME.NO CLUMPING. it's so perfect. The only thing however, is that when you pop it out, some product gets on your hands, when you apply it some product gets on your eye lid, and my #1 problem is they feel water proof. All of them. :( It doesn't even say it on the bottle! Ugh, but other than those reasons, it works better than most mascarad I have EVER used.

on 3/12/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok let's just be real this is a cheap mascara that I get for 99 cents at my local Latin store.....the packaging certainly isn't anything to rave about and has a very tacky look....also the mascaras are sold by themselves and unsealed so anyone can open them....also sometimes you'll get an older tube and it will be very dried up....the brush is really nothing special but not bad either.....

Lets move on to the positives....I've been using this mascara since junior high and I think it was one of if not the first I ever bought as a 13 year old with no money.....little did I know then that this would end up being one of the best mascaras I would ever use!!! Don't let the cheapness fool you! This is one of the only mascaras I have found that actually holds a curl!!!! Most of the time when I curl my lashes the mascara I apply after causes the curl to drop or droop....especially with heavy or really wet formulas....this is the only mascara I have found that can successfully hold a curl.....bottom line....

This mascara is better than Falsies....it lengthens, it separates, it doesn't clump or smear....nowadays I like to use the Super Lash as a primer to lengthen and separate my lashes and set my curl.....I then add a quick coat of L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black for an extra pop of volume and the dark black color I love....for a dirt cheap mascara this stuff is the bomb dot com!!!! Apple has a lot of different types but my favorites are the Mamey, the Jojoba, and the Sabila (Aloe Vera).....I don't really care for the "Pink and Green" one.....I've tried A LOT of them but Apple Super Lash along with L'Oreal Voluminous are my two go to mascaras.....I couldn't do without them!!!!!

on 4/16/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! and I think thats an understatement. My friend is the one that got me try it out since she always had the prettiest eyelashes and claimed it was the mascara, so I asked my aunt coming from mexico to get me one. I love the uplifting effect and it works way better than any drugstore mascara IMO on me. i absolutely recommend it to everyone, and the best part is the price!

Girls, girls, girls! PLEASE! buy this mascara! Just try it out!! for just $1.99 there's nothing to lose!
Let me tell you...
I have the whimpiest lashes EVER. They NEVER hold a curl after applying any kind of mascara (voluminous, diorshow, big fatty, givenchy etc) but this mascara... wow! its the ONLY mascara that will hold my curl. I dont care about the packaging, or the bristle, or the packaging. Sure it clumps a bit but not too much, and what are you complaining about if its $1.99!? As a freelance makeup artist let me tell you what you can do. GENTLY curl your lash then you can use ANY of the apple by apple super lash mascaras (i.e. mamey, almond, pink and green etc) as a primer... just a few strokes THEN you can immeadiately swipe any other mascara of your choice on top to get a false lash effect. I personally like priming with the apple mascara and then adding loreal's voluminous right after and wow! I get the curl that I want, AND the dark charcoal color of Voluminous! If you chose to do this, you want to add the second coat of the second mascara WHILE the first coat of the apple mascara is still fresh and damp. If you wait too long until its fully dry to add the second coat it will clump up. I highly recommend this mascara alone of course. I've also been doing two coats of pink and green and a last coat of the "mamey" because i love the brush that it comes with (helps separate lashes) :D

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've used Maybelline Full and Soft wp and Volum' Express (original type) wp my entire life. I've got wimpy asian lashes and no mascara gives me amazing, naturally lush looking lashes. For that I need individual falsies. I came across this product while living in So Cal and I'm a convert. Again, no miracles for my lashes, but this is one of my favorites! The amazing thing about this mascara is that it does not leave those nasty rings of migrating mascara under my eyes that I have to wipe away all day! That is my major gripe about wearing mascara. I hate feeling self conscious that I might have raccoon eyes and constantly wiping under my eye... with this I don't have to worry as much! My favorites are the black one with gold lettering, then the avocado, and I want to try the almond next. These mascaras are waxy, which pretty much makes them waterproof even though they are not labelled as such. I've cried with this on-- no runs! They are not harder to remove than any other wp mascara. For $2 I don't mind, but the brush is hard to manipulate because it's bulky, and the tip is too large. But, hey, it's $2 and the formula is worth the crappy brush.

EDIT: I've recently be obsessed with Blue mascaras. So, naturally I had to try the Blue tube from Apple. I've read some reviews below claiming that it is not blue colored but it is: a navy. The brush that came with it is GINORMOUS. However, it works just fine... I got this for $5 on Amazon and I'm loving my new blue mascara!

on 1/13/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ever since I went and curled my eyelashes with a spoon (damaged them so much that most fell out), I haven't been able to wear mascara, almost 4 years. I kept tying different types, both d/s and high end and the results were all the same. I would curl my eyelashes and all the mascaras would weigh them down, and make them all droopy. I eventually just gave up mascara altogether, but on a recent trip to Mexico, I decided to give this, Super Lash in black (black w/gold lettering tube), another called Italia Deluxe - XX L Define and Lengthening Waterproof mascara (white tube and black top) and another one called Alarga (purple tube w/ white lettering). All three of these cost me an equivalent of about 2-3 American dollars. The apple one was amazing, not only holding the curl, but making them look so long with every application. The last two can be bought in Mexican stores and flea markets, but work as well, if not not better than the apple mascara. They smell amazing (some mascaras can smell real funky) work the same as apple. Holding curl, adding length and volume. I haven't had a problem with them drying out, except one that got clumpy, but just closing them properly solves that. These have just worked so well for me, and for really good price.

on 11/15/2010 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After reading mostly positive reviews on this product, I decided to buy the avocado one via Amazon. First off, the price is awesome. It was around $4 shipped for one tube. That was one of the factors that persuaded me to buy this mascara; if it was a miss it wouldn't hurt my wallet that much. I was a bit turned off that the mascara didn't come with a seal or anything, but I can deal with it. The smell is okay, I wouldn't call it pleasant but it's not revolting either. I'm pretty indifferent towards the smell- to me it smells like cucumbers and melon ._. odd. anyway, for the first 4 weeks I got amazing results. I have a sucky mascara curler, and so I didn't use it...yet the mascara still curled my eyelashes and made them significantly longer! I was so impressed. By the way, I have Asian lashes which means they're super straight and hard to curl, so the result was very impressive. However, after those 4 weeks, it all started going downhill. The mascara got super dry and started clumping horribly. When I applied it you can see all these miniature chunks of mascara. Gross. I tried to keep on using it, hoping to see the return of the fabulous results I got during the first 4 weeks, but to no avail. For now, I'll be searching for my HG mascara in stores around where I live. I still haven't decided whether I'll buy this mascara again :/

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recently discovered Super Lash by Apple and i'm addicted! I like to try different products and this one is definitely a keeper. And it was only 1.65!

It does what it says..My lashes have so much volume and they feel soft. I have mine in black and I love how the tube looks with the gold trim. It's also a perfect size.

"Like" as in facebook.

;D

I found a place that sells this for really cheap! So I bought 3, haven't tried the Mamey one yet, but I tried the clear & avocado. The avocado mascara smells really nice! Although, it didn't hold my curl well. It made my lashes look stiff and straight, more than they usually are :/ It did thicken my lashes slightly though, but it wasn't as bold as I would have liked it to be. I probably wouldn't repurchase this. I do like the clear one for my brows though :) It keeps them nice and tidy :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have mixed reviews about this....I got this in Avocado, Almond and Mamey.
Firstly let me say that these are extremely cheap and quality wise I think it's worth your buck/or 0.99c.
I couldnt feel or see much difference between the three formulas at all, except for the scent, and yes they are a dry and thick formula. These do make your lashes stand out quiet well, they dont smudge which is fantastic because a lot of the more established brand with similar thick dry formula do smudge.
I got to admit these hold a curl in soo well, even though its formulation is thick, it feels extremely light on the lashes. It does clump a little bit. The mascara is just soo well black that it makes my lashes really prominent, thick and long, and because it holds the curl in very well, it makes my lashes look very dramatic.
Because these are a relatively unknown brand at only 0.99c from a place that I personally would not purchase makeup from, and the fact that I'm a brand snob. I'm always afraid that the formula might have some negative impact on my lashes if I continue with long term use of this (THIS IS JUST ME PERSONALLY). I spent a lot of time, and money getting my natural lashes to look as great as they do now, I dont want them to start falling out on me now, soo to me what I put on my lashes are very important.
Soo to me I think these mascaras were absolutely great, but I wont be repurchasing, I only wanted to try them and see what the raves about thats it.