Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin type : Dry
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

I’ve been using the mascara in the pink and green tube and it’s blown me away! I have pretty straight lashes, and this holds a curl all day, even though it’s not even marketed as waterproof (at least as far as I know). It never flakes or smudges on me. I’ve done some pretty hardcore crying in this mascara and it didn’t budge.

The only thing I don’t t like about it is the wand. It’s waaaaay too big, and it doesn’t separate well at all. The size makes it difficult to get mascara on the very inner corners and to use it on the bottom lashes without getting it under your eyes. I’ve gotten to the point where I just use a different wand to apply it to my bottom lashes.

Even with my thoughts on the brush, I still love this mascara and will probably repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product worked so great! I love that its incredibly inexpensive. You can build up the mascara. The only thing I dislike about Apple by Apple _ super lash is that its incredibly difficult to get off. Even worse then my waterproof mascara. I guess this can be a good thing, but I dont like it very much. I do not think I would purchase this product again because of that reason.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this on Ebay because of the great reviews on makeupalley, but just like the other reviewer: I also thought it was quite thick and dried out, and it clumps my lashes and makes them look dry and chrunchy "not a good look". Maybe I got a bad tube, otherwise I don't like the formula.

on 4/13/2009 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Thanks to the MUA'er who recommended this! I picked up 3 tubes on eBay for $13 and the seller threw in a 4th tube for free - can't beat that! I'm really impressed with this mascara. It volumizes more than lengthens, which is what I need, and it still manages to look natural.. No clumping or flaking, which I was suprised at because when you pull the brush out of the tube it looks like it would be kind of dry, but it isn't. I got 4 different kinds and I've primarily been using the Black - Negro shade. One of the other ones (green tube) is Aloe and it smells so good! I will definitely keep using Apple mascara, especially at this price!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this from a forum when I really wanted thick lashes like all the other Caucasian girls in school. By the time I actually got the product, I got over the sentiment and didn't care that much about my lashes, which are pin-straight albeit rather long. This mascara did not give me lashes like all the other Caucasian girls in school; but I don't blame it. What this mascara did do was behave much as other mascaras do but with a lighter touch: most mascaras weigh my freshly curled lashes down and I have to recurl; this one does not. This mascara doesn't do much for thickening, but defines individual lashes rather well. It's an all right mascara and it's not worse than any other drugstore mascara that I know of.