Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I been using this since 2007 and I discovered it in Mexico and so happy found it online on eBay or amazon . I use the green apple black mascara daily and at night use castor oil with cotton ball to make them thicker and long , my lashes are healthy and been told if I had fake lashes but I don't . I used maybelline in past and wasn't happy so, I am faithful to this mascara I have little watery eyes after 2 mins but it goes away . use one layer and they curl and look pretty . I haven't had issues with creased black under circles. I re order every 3-4 months online and tried the almond mascara but like this one best . I have long straight lashes but this makes them curl and naturally pretty .

on 1/21/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

this mascara works very similar to my beloved dior show. i am travelling in latin america and i'm able to find it everywhere in every color for super cheap. i bought mamey and the pink one and even thought the formula is the same i like the mamey one better. it doesn't run or give me raccoon eyes, looks like i'm wearing falsies and and baby oil takes it off like a breeze, will def take a few of this gems back home.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this mascara for 3 for $13 by a person on ebay. It was a great deal considering I live nowhere near Mexico or LA for that matter. She also adds in an extra Mamey mascara for every 3 you buy.

I love how retro 80's the bottle looks. The formula is very smooth and creamy and it never clumps no matter how many coats I put on! It's not crunchy or hard on my lashes. It dries to a very soft touch, much like (probably even better than) my full n' soft mascara from Maybelline. I thought I would always need a waterproof mascara to hold my curls but I was wrong. This mascara holds my curl perfectly, even better than some other (terrible) waterproof mascaras I've tried. It removes very easily with my trusty jojoba oil. I tried washing it off with soap and water and that didn't go to well. It's very water resistant (not exactly waterproof). So if you have a basic makeup remover or cleanser, it comes off very easily. I bought this in Negro (black) and Morado (purple). The purple is very bright and shows up very nicely. It's like a cross between regular purple and electric purple.

The ebay seller also gave me 2 extra mamey mascaras since I bought 6 mascaras, but one of the brushes in one the of the bottles broke in the bottle and i couldn't use it, but that's ok, since it was a free bottle :-P