Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin type : Other
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

This mascara I get it from Amazon & it's amazing-zon!!! I just ordered 3 more tubes for $12 that's a great deal. I add a bit of eye drops to it when it gets on the dryer side. I know ur not sup to add to mascara but eye drops are sterile it's not like saliva ew gross. The brushes on the different ones I've gotten have all been huge! Sometimes causing the product to fly out a bit. I'm not a MU Snob I love a good deal just like anyone else the cheaper the better!!! This is my fave DS mascara ATM my HG is Volum de Chanel but this gives it a run for its money!!!!!!!!!!

on 10/22/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Works wonders for me, it really holds a curl and lasts all day long! I only use it on my top lashes because it tends to smudge on the bottom lashes. I clean off the brush a little bit before I apply so that it won’t start to clump. I am a sucker for pretty packaging, and the packaging and wand are super fugly! But, that's okay because it gets the job done.