Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

I’ve been using the mascara in the pink and green tube and it’s blown me away! I have pretty straight lashes, and this holds a curl all day, even though it’s not even marketed as waterproof (at least as far as I know). It never flakes or smudges on me. I’ve done some pretty hardcore crying in this mascara and it didn’t budge.

The only thing I don’t t like about it is the wand. It’s waaaaay too big, and it doesn’t separate well at all. The size makes it difficult to get mascara on the very inner corners and to use it on the bottom lashes without getting it under your eyes. I’ve gotten to the point where I just use a different wand to apply it to my bottom lashes.

Even with my thoughts on the brush, I still love this mascara and will probably repurchase it.

on 1/19/2015 5:34:00 AM

Ok I seen this before at the asian owned 99 cent & + stores that I enjoy finding goodies at for great prices. Tho I was never tempted to try this mascara since I'm picky when it comes to mascara. I've been seeing a lot of reviews on these cheap Apple mascara's. Just check YouTube! So I finally gave them a try. I got the avocado one and mamey. They each cost $1 something so why not! They have fruity smell and have fruit oils in the ingredients. The only bad part is they do have propylPARABEN :( I find that the avocado one goes on more smoothly then the mamey but they both have the same results which are good! To remove use oil before face soap. I will just use them on top of my too faced better than sex mascara really Makes my eyelashes stand out! Plus I want to have a barrier since it has a paraben. Without a barrier I felt my eye lashes were getting aggravated. The packaging isn't that great they don't come sealed and when you pull out the brush it splatters a little bit on your hand.

Full Size Image

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product worked so great! I love that its incredibly inexpensive. You can build up the mascara. The only thing I dislike about Apple by Apple _ super lash is that its incredibly difficult to get off. Even worse then my waterproof mascara. I guess this can be a good thing, but I dont like it very much. I do not think I would purchase this product again because of that reason.

This truly is the best kept secret in the world of mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've used Maybelline Full and Soft wp and Volum' Express (original type) wp my entire life. I've got wimpy asian lashes and no mascara gives me amazing, naturally lush looking lashes. For that I need individual falsies. I came across this product while living in So Cal and I'm a convert. Again, no miracles for my lashes, but this is one of my favorites! The amazing thing about this mascara is that it does not leave those nasty rings of migrating mascara under my eyes that I have to wipe away all day! That is my major gripe about wearing mascara. I hate feeling self conscious that I might have raccoon eyes and constantly wiping under my eye... with this I don't have to worry as much! My favorites are the black one with gold lettering, then the avocado, and I want to try the almond next. These mascaras are waxy, which pretty much makes them waterproof even though they are not labelled as such. I've cried with this on-- no runs! They are not harder to remove than any other wp mascara. For $2 I don't mind, but the brush is hard to manipulate because it's bulky, and the tip is too large. But, hey, it's $2 and the formula is worth the crappy brush.

EDIT: I've recently be obsessed with Blue mascaras. So, naturally I had to try the Blue tube from Apple. I've read some reviews below claiming that it is not blue colored but it is: a navy. The brush that came with it is GINORMOUS. However, it works just fine... I got this for $5 on Amazon and I'm loving my new blue mascara!

on 5/26/2011 11:05:00 PM

Haha! I love the packaging for this one ( i have the pink and green bottle) it caught my attention because it reminded me of the maybelline great lash bottle so I decided to compare it with this one.

I found theres no WOW factor in this, it works like any other mascara for me so its not anything real special but not a flop either. I did notice the brush is pretty cheap looking though.

I bought mine at a local 1-3 dollar store (I live in alaska where there are no $1 stores). I noticed some people were saying it smells like apple but mine smells more like crayon? I hope that it doesnt mean its bad. I figure it smells like this because of the oils that are in it (mamey oil, almond oil).

Overall it has cute packaging but I think id rather pay a couple extra dollars for the maybelline great lash which usually runs between 4-5 dollars ^^

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I absolutely loved this product! My lashes are nice and long and not sparse but not thick. My lashes would never hold a curl until I found this. It curled them even more, gave length and volume and just looked amaaazing. I'd wear it alone on "normal" days, layering it on without getting clumps. I'd apply waterproof LashBlast when I wanted even more volume. I'd found my HG. Until I realized it was the cause of my lashes getting thinner. Not because it has any chemicals or anything weird, it's just SO hard to get off. Even with waterproof makeup remover I'd lose lashes from inevitably having to scrub hard. I used oil-free, regular, wipes, etc and always had to rub. I guess because I was a teenager I just kind of ignored the 2-4 lashes on my cotton pad/wipe every time I'd remove this. Then I noticed they were getting thinner and realized it was time to say goodbye and am now on the hunt for something that will hold curl but not make me rip my lashes out.

on 1/21/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

this mascara works very similar to my beloved dior show. i am travelling in latin america and i'm able to find it everywhere in every color for super cheap. i bought mamey and the pink one and even thought the formula is the same i like the mamey one better. it doesn't run or give me raccoon eyes, looks like i'm wearing falsies and and baby oil takes it off like a breeze, will def take a few of this gems back home.

I really wanted to like this, but it was basically one of the most awful mascaras I have ever tried. The brush felt so gross, and the mascara did nothing but coat my lashes in black chunks. It went right into the garbage after one use.

on 11/15/2010 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After reading mostly positive reviews on this product, I decided to buy the avocado one via Amazon. First off, the price is awesome. It was around $4 shipped for one tube. That was one of the factors that persuaded me to buy this mascara; if it was a miss it wouldn't hurt my wallet that much. I was a bit turned off that the mascara didn't come with a seal or anything, but I can deal with it. The smell is okay, I wouldn't call it pleasant but it's not revolting either. I'm pretty indifferent towards the smell- to me it smells like cucumbers and melon ._. odd. anyway, for the first 4 weeks I got amazing results. I have a sucky mascara curler, and so I didn't use it...yet the mascara still curled my eyelashes and made them significantly longer! I was so impressed. By the way, I have Asian lashes which means they're super straight and hard to curl, so the result was very impressive. However, after those 4 weeks, it all started going downhill. The mascara got super dry and started clumping horribly. When I applied it you can see all these miniature chunks of mascara. Gross. I tried to keep on using it, hoping to see the return of the fabulous results I got during the first 4 weeks, but to no avail. For now, I'll be searching for my HG mascara in stores around where I live. I still haven't decided whether I'll buy this mascara again :/