Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by skin tone : Other
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

This mascara I get it from Amazon & it's amazing-zon!!! I just ordered 3 more tubes for $12 that's a great deal. I add a bit of eye drops to it when it gets on the dryer side. I know ur not sup to add to mascara but eye drops are sterile it's not like saliva ew gross. The brushes on the different ones I've gotten have all been huge! Sometimes causing the product to fly out a bit. I'm not a MU Snob I love a good deal just like anyone else the cheaper the better!!! This is my fave DS mascara ATM my HG is Volum de Chanel but this gives it a run for its money!!!!!!!!!!

I found a place that sells this for really cheap! So I bought 3, haven't tried the Mamey one yet, but I tried the clear & avocado. The avocado mascara smells really nice! Although, it didn't hold my curl well. It made my lashes look stiff and straight, more than they usually are :/ It did thicken my lashes slightly though, but it wasn't as bold as I would have liked it to be. I probably wouldn't repurchase this. I do like the clear one for my brows though :) It keeps them nice and tidy :)