Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

This mascara I get it from Amazon & it's amazing-zon!!! I just ordered 3 more tubes for $12 that's a great deal. I add a bit of eye drops to it when it gets on the dryer side. I know ur not sup to add to mascara but eye drops are sterile it's not like saliva ew gross. The brushes on the different ones I've gotten have all been huge! Sometimes causing the product to fly out a bit. I'm not a MU Snob I love a good deal just like anyone else the cheaper the better!!! This is my fave DS mascara ATM my HG is Volum de Chanel but this gives it a run for its money!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/12/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara!! I have straight again eyelashes and this mascara does wonders. It holds the curl all day. I got the Avocado mascara, it smells amazing like I just had a shower. BUYING THIS AGAIN!! and it won't break the bank! Great value for money.

I got mine from ebay

on 8/9/2016 8:00:00 PM

So glad I'm Mexican and can buy this mascara at a lot of places nearby where I live haha
It's made in Mexico and they do have some make-up.
I first bought the blue mascara and it's a dark blue and can still be pretty visible in sunlight. It did come with the big mascara wand like it's known for and the first time I used it it really surprised me at how good of a curl it can hold! And it was really build-able and makes it looks like I got lashes. I tried a lot of other american brand mascaras and the ones I bought couldn't really hold a curl and they were just disappointing and made my curl droop. I really liked the blue one and bought the pink and green and the pink and green is scented to my surprise and I liked it. If you don't want scented make-up then I suggest to avoid that one but it still performed just as good.
*DOWNSIDE* this stuff does not wash off easily with just soap and water so you'd need a good eye make-up remover but in a good sense I guess it has good long wear and is practically water proof.

on 3/13/2016 9:12:00 PM

This mascara has been around for as along as I could remember! Growing up I would always see this product being sold at the .99 stores, or the cheapo shoe/clothing stores, or the Mexican grocers! I've never bought these in my life as I thought they probably wouldn't do anything for my lashes, until many years later I went to a makeup store, and they gave me the Pink & Green for free! It wasn't until recently, or about 2-3 months later after I was given the product until I actually tried it. I had been so used to using high-end brands (Too Faced Better Than Sex, Benefit's They're Real & Roller Lash) and without much thought, never wanted to try anything else than what Sephora offered lol.

The wand of the Apple mascara is HUGE which was a little off-putting, because I'm super prone to smudging whenever I apply any type of mascara. With a little practice and patience, this product has definitely won me over as it has proven to me that it performs much better than any other mascara I've bought! I have sparse, Asian lashes that will droop and un-curl whenever I apply any type of mascara--which is why I've been so dependent on wearing false lashes whenever I can (with or without eyemakeup!)...this mascara gives my lashes volume and length without clumps! I have become obsessed with this product that I actually went out to buy 5 more just to test out the other formulas (I bought 2 more Pink & Green's, 1 Mamey, 1 Black, and 1 "Super Lash with Ceramides").

I've tried a lot of mascara from high to low end and this one beats them all. I have Itty bitty pin straight lashes that are difficult to keep a curl BUT with this mascara they look thick LONG and they keep a curl ALL Day long till I'm ready to take off my mascara. These are around $1.75 and are sold at Latin grocers and do not come sealed. The brush may need a bit getting use to as it is a rather large pine cone shaped brush...but I got the hang of it, so it's no big deal. I've been using this for at least 22 years buying numerous others in between (I like to try new products) but Always come back to this because it's that good.
TF better than sex, lancome, benefit they're real, YSL , tarte camera ready...don't hold a candle to Apple. I like all the formulas, my faves are Mamey (fruit) the all pink and the all black tubes. Dislike avocado & peanut. .peanut has a strong smell and the one I got from eBay (before my areas started to carry it) was dried out!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I been using this since 2007 and I discovered it in Mexico and so happy found it online on eBay or amazon . I use the green apple black mascara daily and at night use castor oil with cotton ball to make them thicker and long , my lashes are healthy and been told if I had fake lashes but I don't . I used maybelline in past and wasn't happy so, I am faithful to this mascara I have little watery eyes after 2 mins but it goes away . use one layer and they curl and look pretty . I haven't had issues with creased black under circles. I re order every 3-4 months online and tried the almond mascara but like this one best . I have long straight lashes but this makes them curl and naturally pretty .

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My go-to mascara for years! I have tried numerous name brand mascaras and nothing compares to this one. I've used the red, brown and green Apple mascara and they're all fantastic! I curl my eyelashes with a spoon and this mascara keeps them lifted and curly, as opposed to name brand mascaras that only clump and make my lashes completely lose their curl. Extremely affordable, long-lasting & waterproof!

on 10/17/2013 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's inexpensive and works just as great as the drugstore brands, if not better! I am obsessed with buying mascaras so ive tried a whole lot! I would say this is my second-best, favorite mascara.

on 7/2/2013 12:12:00 PM

I was in the market for a new mascara as all of the ones I had at home were making my lashes heavy and would not hold a curl at all. I didn't want to go back to my old standby (CG Lashblast volume) so I went out on a limb and ordered some Apple mascara from a wholesale site. I had to order a dozen of them, but they came out to be only $1.10 each!!!! I'm not sure if I have a different formula, as I have the one in the all black packaging and the tube only says "Super Lash" on it.

I was shocked to see the big huge brush pop out of the tube and wondered how in the world it would work on my lashes. I assumed a smudgy mess was about to ensue upon first application, but I was pleasantly surprised otherwise.

A background about my lashes - I have long lashes that normally hold a curl well. I do have to curl with my Japonesque power curler and I always, always, always apply a base coat of CG Lashblast Length as a primer of sorts.

The first time I applied this mascara I was blown away. It was everything I was looking for in a mascara - dark, dry formula, coated every lash without any clumps, lengthened and volumized all in a couple coats.

I'm happy to say my lashes stayed curled all day and I had ZERO smudges or flakes. I've worn this mascara everyday for a couple weeks now and I can honestly say I don't ever see myself straying from this.

I will never buy another mascara again! I am so pleased with this mascara that I bought 10 tubes of it. It is the only mascara I have used that holds a curl. I have long but straight eyelashes. Finding a mascara that I will stick with is hard for me. I wish I had known about this mascara 15 years ago when I started wearing makeup. It bests my previous go to Lash Stiletto by Maybelline (waterproof). In fact since I started wearing this mascara my eyelashes are in better shape. I highly recommend this great value!