Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 7/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the worst garbage I've ever put on my lashes. Yuck.

I really wanted to like this, but it was basically one of the most awful mascaras I have ever tried. The brush felt so gross, and the mascara did nothing but coat my lashes in black chunks. It went right into the garbage after one use.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a new mascara after a few bad batches of my favourite ISEHAN - Kiss Me Heroine mascara.

This mascara is not it. The bristles on the mascara wand itself are HUGE and I found it a pain to try to get to the roots of my lashes. The formula is quite dry and while it kept my Asian mid length lashes stay in a curl all day, I found the overall look too natural. I prefer something a bit more dramatic.

Also I have quite oily skin and by the end of the day the mascara would leave with giant panda eyes.

Definitely will not repurchase.

on 11/15/2010 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After reading mostly positive reviews on this product, I decided to buy the avocado one via Amazon. First off, the price is awesome. It was around $4 shipped for one tube. That was one of the factors that persuaded me to buy this mascara; if it was a miss it wouldn't hurt my wallet that much. I was a bit turned off that the mascara didn't come with a seal or anything, but I can deal with it. The smell is okay, I wouldn't call it pleasant but it's not revolting either. I'm pretty indifferent towards the smell- to me it smells like cucumbers and melon ._. odd. anyway, for the first 4 weeks I got amazing results. I have a sucky mascara curler, and so I didn't use it...yet the mascara still curled my eyelashes and made them significantly longer! I was so impressed. By the way, I have Asian lashes which means they're super straight and hard to curl, so the result was very impressive. However, after those 4 weeks, it all started going downhill. The mascara got super dry and started clumping horribly. When I applied it you can see all these miniature chunks of mascara. Gross. I tried to keep on using it, hoping to see the return of the fabulous results I got during the first 4 weeks, but to no avail. For now, I'll be searching for my HG mascara in stores around where I live. I still haven't decided whether I'll buy this mascara again :/

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Certainly not the worst mascara ever but not worth repurchasing. While it smells nice (yeah, like that matters for mascara) and has a decent brush, the formula is clumpy and its hard to remove.

on 1/19/2015 5:34:00 AM

Ok I seen this before at the asian owned 99 cent & + stores that I enjoy finding goodies at for great prices. Tho I was never tempted to try this mascara since I'm picky when it comes to mascara. I've been seeing a lot of reviews on these cheap Apple mascara's. Just check YouTube! So I finally gave them a try. I got the avocado one and mamey. They each cost $1 something so why not! They have fruity smell and have fruit oils in the ingredients. The only bad part is they do have propylPARABEN :( I find that the avocado one goes on more smoothly then the mamey but they both have the same results which are good! To remove use oil before face soap. I will just use them on top of my too faced better than sex mascara really Makes my eyelashes stand out! Plus I want to have a barrier since it has a paraben. Without a barrier I felt my eye lashes were getting aggravated. The packaging isn't that great they don't come sealed and when you pull out the brush it splatters a little bit on your hand.

Full Size Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Amazon after reading the reviews here and was disappointed. I wear contacts and found that it was too irritating for my eyes. The mascara dried on my lashes and crumbled into my eyes. I won't be purchasing again.

on 5/26/2011 11:05:00 PM

Haha! I love the packaging for this one ( i have the pink and green bottle) it caught my attention because it reminded me of the maybelline great lash bottle so I decided to compare it with this one.

I found theres no WOW factor in this, it works like any other mascara for me so its not anything real special but not a flop either. I did notice the brush is pretty cheap looking though.

I bought mine at a local 1-3 dollar store (I live in alaska where there are no $1 stores). I noticed some people were saying it smells like apple but mine smells more like crayon? I hope that it doesnt mean its bad. I figure it smells like this because of the oils that are in it (mamey oil, almond oil).

Overall it has cute packaging but I think id rather pay a couple extra dollars for the maybelline great lash which usually runs between 4-5 dollars ^^

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I absolutely loved this product! My lashes are nice and long and not sparse but not thick. My lashes would never hold a curl until I found this. It curled them even more, gave length and volume and just looked amaaazing. I'd wear it alone on "normal" days, layering it on without getting clumps. I'd apply waterproof LashBlast when I wanted even more volume. I'd found my HG. Until I realized it was the cause of my lashes getting thinner. Not because it has any chemicals or anything weird, it's just SO hard to get off. Even with waterproof makeup remover I'd lose lashes from inevitably having to scrub hard. I used oil-free, regular, wipes, etc and always had to rub. I guess because I was a teenager I just kind of ignored the 2-4 lashes on my cotton pad/wipe every time I'd remove this. Then I noticed they were getting thinner and realized it was time to say goodbye and am now on the hunt for something that will hold curl but not make me rip my lashes out.

on 10/6/2010 4:48:00 PM

I was unimpressed, but can't cry about it much due to the price. It was pretty uneventful for me. I tried both the Black/Gold tube & the Avocado and neither worked worth a darn for me. I really wish it had since it is so inexpensive believe me I wanted it to, but it just would not hold curl worth a darn & both formulas flaked on me and for us eye contact wearers that is indeed inexcusable. If I ever stumble across it again I may one day try some of the other colors, but really only because of the price, what’s to loose, but I won't get too excited about it!