Apple By Apple - Super Lash

image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 7/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the worst garbage I've ever put on my lashes. Yuck.

on 3/13/2016 9:12:00 PM

This mascara has been around for as along as I could remember! Growing up I would always see this product being sold at the .99 stores, or the cheapo shoe/clothing stores, or the Mexican grocers! I've never bought these in my life as I thought they probably wouldn't do anything for my lashes, until many years later I went to a makeup store, and they gave me the Pink & Green for free! It wasn't until recently, or about 2-3 months later after I was given the product until I actually tried it. I had been so used to using high-end brands (Too Faced Better Than Sex, Benefit's They're Real & Roller Lash) and without much thought, never wanted to try anything else than what Sephora offered lol.

The wand of the Apple mascara is HUGE which was a little off-putting, because I'm super prone to smudging whenever I apply any type of mascara. With a little practice and patience, this product has definitely won me over as it has proven to me that it performs much better than any other mascara I've bought! I have sparse, Asian lashes that will droop and un-curl whenever I apply any type of mascara--which is why I've been so dependent on wearing false lashes whenever I can (with or without eyemakeup!)...this mascara gives my lashes volume and length without clumps! I have become obsessed with this product that I actually went out to buy 5 more just to test out the other formulas (I bought 2 more Pink & Green's, 1 Mamey, 1 Black, and 1 "Super Lash with Ceramides").

To Read all 86 Reviews, Login or Join

I've tried a lot of mascara from high to low end and this one beats them all. I have Itty bitty pin straight lashes that are difficult to keep a curl BUT with this mascara they look thick LONG and they keep a curl ALL Day long tI'll I'm ready to take off my mascara. These are around $1.75 and are sold at Latin grocers and do not come sealed. The brush may need a bit getting use to as it is a rather large pine cone shaped brush...but I got the hang of it, so it's no big deal. I've been using this for at least 22 years buying numerous others in between (I like to try new products) but Always come back to this because it's that good.

on 1/19/2015 5:34:00 AM

Ok I seen this before at the asian owned 99 cent & + stores that I enjoy finding goodies at for great prices. Tho I was never tempted to try this mascara since I'm picky when it comes to mascara. I've been seeing a lot of reviews on these cheap Apple mascara's. Just check YouTube! So I finally gave them a try. I got the avocado one and mamey. They each cost $1 something so why not! They have fruity smell and have fruit oils in the ingredients. The only bad part is they do have propylPARABEN :( I find that the avocado one goes on more smoothly then the mamey but they both have the same results which are good! To remove use oil before face soap. I will just use them on top of my too faced better than sex mascara really Makes my eyelashes stand out! Plus I want to have a barrier since it has a paraben. Without a barrier I felt my eye lashes were getting aggravated. The packaging isn't that great they don't come sealed and when you pull out the brush it splatters a little bit on your hand.

Full Size Image

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I been using this since 2007 and I discovered it in Mexico and so happy found it online on eBay or amazon . I use the green apple black mascara daily and at night use castor oil with cotton ball to make them thicker and long , my lashes are healthy and been told if I had fake lashes but I don't . I used maybelline in past and wasn't happy so, I am faithful to this mascara I have little watery eyes after 2 mins but it goes away . use one layer and they curl and look pretty . I haven't had issues with creased black under circles. I re order every 3-4 months online and tried the almond mascara but like this one best . I have long straight lashes but this makes them curl and naturally pretty .

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My go-to mascara for years! I have tried numerous name brand mascaras and nothing compares to this one. I've used the red, brown and green Apple mascara and they're all fantastic! I curl my eyelashes with a spoon and this mascara keeps them lifted and curly, as opposed to name brand mascaras that only clump and make my lashes completely lose their curl. Extremely affordable, long-lasting & waterproof!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product worked so great! I love that its incredibly inexpensive. You can build up the mascara. The only thing I dislike about Apple by Apple _ super lash is that its incredibly difficult to get off. Even worse then my waterproof mascara. I guess this can be a good thing, but I dont like it very much. I do not think I would purchase this product again because of that reason.

on 10/17/2013 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's inexpensive and works just as great as the drugstore brands, if not better! I am obsessed with buying mascaras so ive tried a whole lot! I would say this is my second-best, favorite mascara.

on 8/21/2013 2:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I picked this up for $1 at my local Hispanic market after being turned on to Mexican mascara formulations by a client. I think it's a pretty great mascara - not prefect but pretty great, expecially for the price! The enormous brush is a pain, as it flips mascara out that then goes everywhere when you pull it out of the vial. It also tends to get mascara smudges on my lids while I am applying it. So I now wipe the brush down extremely well before I apply, and use another wand to separate the lashes. You can get a very beautiful, subtle result that way. You can also build up quite some impressive volume if that is what you are after.

It stays on very well without flaking. However, if you don't take it off before you go to bed it WILL smudge halfway down your cheek. And it's really hard to remove! I'm going to dig up a makeup remover and see if that helps.

I also bought this in brown, but was very disappointed. I was think it would be the usual brown/black color, but it was bright sienna! Looks very weird on me, but might work for someone who wanted to really play up green eyes without looking like they had mascara on? I have naturally dark lashes, so it just lightened them up. Not what I was looking for.

on 7/2/2013 12:12:00 PM

I was in the market for a new mascara as all of the ones I had at home were making my lashes heavy and would not hold a curl at all. I didn't want to go back to my old standby (CG Lashblast volume) so I went out on a limb and ordered some Apple mascara from a wholesale site. I had to order a dozen of them, but they came out to be only $1.10 each!!!! I'm not sure if I have a different formula, as I have the one in the all black packaging and the tube only says "Super Lash" on it.

I was shocked to see the big huge brush pop out of the tube and wondered how in the world it would work on my lashes. I assumed a smudgy mess was about to ensue upon first application, but I was pleasantly surprised otherwise.

A background about my lashes - I have long lashes that normally hold a curl well. I do have to curl with my Japonesque power curler and I always, always, always apply a base coat of CG Lashblast Length as a primer of sorts.

The first time I applied this mascara I was blown away. It was everything I was looking for in a mascara - dark, dry formula, coated every lash without any clumps, lengthened and volumized all in a couple coats.

I'm happy to say my lashes stayed curled all day and I had ZERO smudges or flakes. I've worn this mascara everyday for a couple weeks now and I can honestly say I don't ever see myself straying from this.