Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by age: 36-43
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

This mascara I get it from Amazon & it's amazing-zon!!! I just ordered 3 more tubes for $12 that's a great deal. I add a bit of eye drops to it when it gets on the dryer side. I know ur not sup to add to mascara but eye drops are sterile it's not like saliva ew gross. The brushes on the different ones I've gotten have all been huge! Sometimes causing the product to fly out a bit. I'm not a MU Snob I love a good deal just like anyone else the cheaper the better!!! This is my fave DS mascara ATM my HG is Volum de Chanel but this gives it a run for its money!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried a lot of mascara from high to low end and this one beats them all. I have Itty bitty pin straight lashes that are difficult to keep a curl BUT with this mascara they look thick LONG and they keep a curl ALL Day long till I'm ready to take off my mascara. These are around $1.75 and are sold at Latin grocers and do not come sealed. The brush may need a bit getting use to as it is a rather large pine cone shaped brush...but I got the hang of it, so it's no big deal. I've been using this for at least 22 years buying numerous others in between (I like to try new products) but Always come back to this because it's that good.
TF better than sex, lancome, benefit they're real, YSL , tarte camera ready...don't hold a candle to Apple. I like all the formulas, my faves are Mamey (fruit) the all pink and the all black tubes. Dislike avocado & peanut. .peanut has a strong smell and the one I got from eBay (before my areas started to carry it) was dried out!

on 1/21/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

this mascara works very similar to my beloved dior show. i am travelling in latin america and i'm able to find it everywhere in every color for super cheap. i bought mamey and the pink one and even thought the formula is the same i like the mamey one better. it doesn't run or give me raccoon eyes, looks like i'm wearing falsies and and baby oil takes it off like a breeze, will def take a few of this gems back home.