Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by age: 30-35
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.4

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a new mascara after a few bad batches of my favourite ISEHAN - Kiss Me Heroine mascara.

This mascara is not it. The bristles on the mascara wand itself are HUGE and I found it a pain to try to get to the roots of my lashes. The formula is quite dry and while it kept my Asian mid length lashes stay in a curl all day, I found the overall look too natural. I prefer something a bit more dramatic.

Also I have quite oily skin and by the end of the day the mascara would leave with giant panda eyes.

Definitely will not repurchase.

on 1/19/2015 5:34:00 AM

Ok I seen this before at the asian owned 99 cent & + stores that I enjoy finding goodies at for great prices. Tho I was never tempted to try this mascara since I'm picky when it comes to mascara. I've been seeing a lot of reviews on these cheap Apple mascara's. Just check YouTube! So I finally gave them a try. I got the avocado one and mamey. They each cost $1 something so why not! They have fruity smell and have fruit oils in the ingredients. The only bad part is they do have propylPARABEN :( I find that the avocado one goes on more smoothly then the mamey but they both have the same results which are good! To remove use oil before face soap. I will just use them on top of my too faced better than sex mascara really Makes my eyelashes stand out! Plus I want to have a barrier since it has a paraben. Without a barrier I felt my eye lashes were getting aggravated. The packaging isn't that great they don't come sealed and when you pull out the brush it splatters a little bit on your hand.

Full Size Image

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I been using this since 2007 and I discovered it in Mexico and so happy found it online on eBay or amazon . I use the green apple black mascara daily and at night use castor oil with cotton ball to make them thicker and long , my lashes are healthy and been told if I had fake lashes but I don't . I used maybelline in past and wasn't happy so, I am faithful to this mascara I have little watery eyes after 2 mins but it goes away . use one layer and they curl and look pretty . I haven't had issues with creased black under circles. I re order every 3-4 months online and tried the almond mascara but like this one best . I have long straight lashes but this makes them curl and naturally pretty .

on 7/2/2013 12:12:00 PM

I was in the market for a new mascara as all of the ones I had at home were making my lashes heavy and would not hold a curl at all. I didn't want to go back to my old standby (CG Lashblast volume) so I went out on a limb and ordered some Apple mascara from a wholesale site. I had to order a dozen of them, but they came out to be only $1.10 each!!!! I'm not sure if I have a different formula, as I have the one in the all black packaging and the tube only says "Super Lash" on it.

I was shocked to see the big huge brush pop out of the tube and wondered how in the world it would work on my lashes. I assumed a smudgy mess was about to ensue upon first application, but I was pleasantly surprised otherwise.

A background about my lashes - I have long lashes that normally hold a curl well. I do have to curl with my Japonesque power curler and I always, always, always apply a base coat of CG Lashblast Length as a primer of sorts.

The first time I applied this mascara I was blown away. It was everything I was looking for in a mascara - dark, dry formula, coated every lash without any clumps, lengthened and volumized all in a couple coats.

I'm happy to say my lashes stayed curled all day and I had ZERO smudges or flakes. I've worn this mascara everyday for a couple weeks now and I can honestly say I don't ever see myself straying from this.

I will never buy another mascara again! I am so pleased with this mascara that I bought 10 tubes of it. It is the only mascara I have used that holds a curl. I have long but straight eyelashes. Finding a mascara that I will stick with is hard for me. I wish I had known about this mascara 15 years ago when I started wearing makeup. It bests my previous go to Lash Stiletto by Maybelline (waterproof). In fact since I started wearing this mascara my eyelashes are in better shape. I highly recommend this great value!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

i love this mascara I use the clear one to tame my eyebrows and i have the original and the one that comes in black with with gold lettering. It has almond oil in it. It's dirt cheap when I travel and buy it in Mexico, but you can easily get it on ebay or amazon. I have tried expensive and cheap mascara's and I prefer this one. I also like a mascara called jabib that they sell in Mexico but this is one is great and I don't have a lot of lashes. If it ever clumps a little I just use a eye lash comb to clean it up.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've used Maybelline Full and Soft wp and Volum' Express (original type) wp my entire life. I've got wimpy asian lashes and no mascara gives me amazing, naturally lush looking lashes. For that I need individual falsies. I came across this product while living in So Cal and I'm a convert. Again, no miracles for my lashes, but this is one of my favorites! The amazing thing about this mascara is that it does not leave those nasty rings of migrating mascara under my eyes that I have to wipe away all day! That is my major gripe about wearing mascara. I hate feeling self conscious that I might have raccoon eyes and constantly wiping under my eye... with this I don't have to worry as much! My favorites are the black one with gold lettering, then the avocado, and I want to try the almond next. These mascaras are waxy, which pretty much makes them waterproof even though they are not labelled as such. I've cried with this on-- no runs! They are not harder to remove than any other wp mascara. For $2 I don't mind, but the brush is hard to manipulate because it's bulky, and the tip is too large. But, hey, it's $2 and the formula is worth the crappy brush.

EDIT: I've recently be obsessed with Blue mascaras. So, naturally I had to try the Blue tube from Apple. I've read some reviews below claiming that it is not blue colored but it is: a navy. The brush that came with it is GINORMOUS. However, it works just fine... I got this for $5 on Amazon and I'm loving my new blue mascara!

on 10/6/2010 4:48:00 PM

I was unimpressed, but can't cry about it much due to the price. It was pretty uneventful for me. I tried both the Black/Gold tube & the Avocado and neither worked worth a darn for me. I really wish it had since it is so inexpensive believe me I wanted it to, but it just would not hold curl worth a darn & both formulas flaked on me and for us eye contact wearers that is indeed inexcusable. If I ever stumble across it again I may one day try some of the other colors, but really only because of the price, what’s to loose, but I won't get too excited about it!

on 8/11/2010 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this off of eBay in the Black, Mamey, and Avocado, and really liked all of them. I didn't notice any real difference in formulation between the three, they were all a drier formula that gave good volume, did not clump and held my curled lashes. If I were to repurchase though, I think I would buy the Mamey over the others, because it smells like apples! This lasted all day on me without flaking or smudging, and removed fairly easily with my oil cleanser. This is definitely better after it thickens for a couple of weeks. When I first tried it, the formula was so dry that I would swipe it over my lashes, and it wouldn't really adhere to them, so I would try to put on coat after coat, without getting much results. But I'm glad I pulled it out again in a couple of weeks because it went on much smoother and I was able to get a nice dramatic look. This pretty much has everything that I look for in a mascara. I just wish it were more easily accessible where I live, instead of having to order online.

on 7/18/2010 3:26:00 AM

How and why this mascara has such good ratings is a surprise to me. I'm a MASCARA ADDICT and even though I have a couple HG's I'm always on the lookout for the next best kept secret mascara especially at bargain prices. I found a really good deal on ebay on these and purchased 4 all different kinds, which included mamey, the pink and green tube, the all black tube and the all pink tube. Well I have tried and retried all 4, I have tried applying multiple layers( like 12) no joke, tried wiggling the brush at the base, tried to use my eyelash comb to seperate, tried to use combos of a couple of the mascaras, even tried to combine all 4 really!! AND STILL I don't see what the big deal is, not only is this mascara very thin and smudgy but the black is not even that dark, it doesn't really seperate nor does it lengthen, the only thing that it may remotely do, and I mean REMOTELY is give a slight curl. The only reason I gave it 3 lippies was because of how cheap they were and for the times when I want to add a bit more curl I guess I can layer this on top of something else, or for the days when I just want to add a bit of color and definition to my eyelashes without going all out these may come in handy. If you are looking for the VAVOOM, DOE eyed, falsie, sultry eyelash look these are NOT the mascaras to purchase. My top favorites to create that falsie look in drugstore mascara; Volumous carbon black, combined with Riimmel lash flirt or Volume Max (in pink bottle) or if you prefer high end; Eyes to Kill is GREAT, sometimes I will apply Volumous carbon black first for an inky super black lash base followed by ETK for more defined volume, super length and definition.