Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by age: 25-29
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

on 8/12/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara!! I have straight again eyelashes and this mascara does wonders. It holds the curl all day. I got the Avocado mascara, it smells amazing like I just had a shower. BUYING THIS AGAIN!! and it won't break the bank! Great value for money.

I got mine from ebay

on 8/9/2016 8:00:00 PM

So glad I'm Mexican and can buy this mascara at a lot of places nearby where I live haha
It's made in Mexico and they do have some make-up.
I first bought the blue mascara and it's a dark blue and can still be pretty visible in sunlight. It did come with the big mascara wand like it's known for and the first time I used it it really surprised me at how good of a curl it can hold! And it was really build-able and makes it looks like I got lashes. I tried a lot of other american brand mascaras and the ones I bought couldn't really hold a curl and they were just disappointing and made my curl droop. I really liked the blue one and bought the pink and green and the pink and green is scented to my surprise and I liked it. If you don't want scented make-up then I suggest to avoid that one but it still performed just as good.
*DOWNSIDE* this stuff does not wash off easily with just soap and water so you'd need a good eye make-up remover but in a good sense I guess it has good long wear and is practically water proof.

on 3/12/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok let's just be real this is a cheap mascara that I get for 99 cents at my local Latin store.....the packaging certainly isn't anything to rave about and has a very tacky look....also the mascaras are sold by themselves and unsealed so anyone can open them....also sometimes you'll get an older tube and it will be very dried up....the brush is really nothing special but not bad either.....

Lets move on to the positives....I've been using this mascara since junior high and I think it was one of if not the first I ever bought as a 13 year old with no money.....little did I know then that this would end up being one of the best mascaras I would ever use!!! Don't let the cheapness fool you! This is one of the only mascaras I have found that actually holds a curl!!!! Most of the time when I curl my lashes the mascara I apply after causes the curl to drop or droop....especially with heavy or really wet formulas....this is the only mascara I have found that can successfully hold a curl.....bottom line....

This mascara is better than Falsies....it lengthens, it separates, it doesn't clump or smear....nowadays I like to use the Super Lash as a primer to lengthen and separate my lashes and set my curl.....I then add a quick coat of L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black for an extra pop of volume and the dark black color I love....for a dirt cheap mascara this stuff is the bomb dot com!!!! Apple has a lot of different types but my favorites are the Mamey, the Jojoba, and the Sabila (Aloe Vera).....I don't really care for the "Pink and Green" one.....I've tried A LOT of them but Apple Super Lash along with L'Oreal Voluminous are my two go to mascaras.....I couldn't do without them!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Amazon after reading the reviews here and was disappointed. I wear contacts and found that it was too irritating for my eyes. The mascara dried on my lashes and crumbled into my eyes. I won't be purchasing again.

This truly is the best kept secret in the world of mascara.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On an expedition to the charming Mexican shopping plaza in my town I came across a little beauty supply kiosk. The lady had dozens of Apple brand mascaras in a range of formulas (mamey, avocado, jojoba, aloe, peanut oil, almond, Super Lash, blue colored mascara, brown mascara, waterproof, and clear). I'm not familiar with the brand so I asked the lady running the kiosk which formula was best. Although each has its good qualities she said that Mamey and Super Lash were the top sellers. Needless to say I bought both and paid only $4! Now that I've tried both I think I love mamey! It seriously makes my lashes look dark and luscious! The results are more dramatic than the ones I got with my usual mascaras (Great Lash and Volume Express). The Mamey formula is very wet, pleasantly scented, and has a straight mascara brush. The Super Lash/ Pink and Green mascara comes with a large brush with a shape reminiscent of a pine tree. Unfortunately the tube was on the dry side which means that I need to heat it up in a cup of warm water (or my pocket) before I can apply it. The formula is fairly good (I think it volumizes and lengthens) but I like mamey so much more. The only reason I won't give this product a five star rating is due to the lack of tamper proof packaging. It seriously kind of freaks me out (but the lady had testers out to discourage tampering). Anyways, I did like this mascara since it was good and quite a steal.

I really wanted to like this, but it was basically one of the most awful mascaras I have ever tried. The brush felt so gross, and the mascara did nothing but coat my lashes in black chunks. It went right into the garbage after one use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recently discovered Super Lash by Apple and i'm addicted! I like to try different products and this one is definitely a keeper. And it was only 1.65!

It does what it says..My lashes have so much volume and they feel soft. I have mine in black and I love how the tube looks with the gold trim. It's also a perfect size.

"Like" as in facebook.

;D

on 10/26/2010 5:36:00 PM

This mascara is my favorite, even though it has it's flaws. It has a traditional brush applicator (as opposed to the rubber applicator brushes). I have sparse but long lashes. This does a good job of lengthening. But it does a better job at adding volume. I like to apply 2-3 layers with about 2 minutes of dry time in between. On me it doesn't clump. the
The flaws are that it does slightly flake, and that it is a bit hard to remove. The flaking is not major. But you won't be able to remove this completely with make up removing face wash. You will need an eye-makeup remover oil.
With that said, this is still my favorite. I like it better than L'Oreal's Voluminous.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I always see this mascara in the clothing stores by my house and never thought much of them but after reading the reviews on here I decided to try it out. I was surprised at how great it worked! It darkens your lashes and adds volume. You can get even thicker lashes by using a primer on your lashes before applying it. The one con I do notice is it tends to flake up and seems a little hard to take off. Other than that, I would highly recommend it, for the price it's a steal! I payed $1.50 for it! Don't be fooled by the price, it builds your lashes!