Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by age: 19-24
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

I’ve been using the mascara in the pink and green tube and it’s blown me away! I have pretty straight lashes, and this holds a curl all day, even though it’s not even marketed as waterproof (at least as far as I know). It never flakes or smudges on me. I’ve done some pretty hardcore crying in this mascara and it didn’t budge.

The only thing I don’t t like about it is the wand. It’s waaaaay too big, and it doesn’t separate well at all. The size makes it difficult to get mascara on the very inner corners and to use it on the bottom lashes without getting it under your eyes. I’ve gotten to the point where I just use a different wand to apply it to my bottom lashes.

Even with my thoughts on the brush, I still love this mascara and will probably repurchase it.

on 3/13/2016 9:12:00 PM

This mascara has been around for as along as I could remember! Growing up I would always see this product being sold at the .99 stores, or the cheapo shoe/clothing stores, or the Mexican grocers! I've never bought these in my life as I thought they probably wouldn't do anything for my lashes, until many years later I went to a makeup store, and they gave me the Pink & Green for free! It wasn't until recently, or about 2-3 months later after I was given the product until I actually tried it. I had been so used to using high-end brands (Too Faced Better Than Sex, Benefit's They're Real & Roller Lash) and without much thought, never wanted to try anything else than what Sephora offered lol.

The wand of the Apple mascara is HUGE which was a little off-putting, because I'm super prone to smudging whenever I apply any type of mascara. With a little practice and patience, this product has definitely won me over as it has proven to me that it performs much better than any other mascara I've bought! I have sparse, Asian lashes that will droop and un-curl whenever I apply any type of mascara--which is why I've been so dependent on wearing false lashes whenever I can (with or without eyemakeup!)...this mascara gives my lashes volume and length without clumps! I have become obsessed with this product that I actually went out to buy 5 more just to test out the other formulas (I bought 2 more Pink & Green's, 1 Mamey, 1 Black, and 1 "Super Lash with Ceramides").

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My go-to mascara for years! I have tried numerous name brand mascaras and nothing compares to this one. I've used the red, brown and green Apple mascara and they're all fantastic! I curl my eyelashes with a spoon and this mascara keeps them lifted and curly, as opposed to name brand mascaras that only clump and make my lashes completely lose their curl. Extremely affordable, long-lasting & waterproof!

on 5/1/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE IT. <3 When you first open the bottle a BIG FAT BRUSH pops out! When you apply it on your lashes it give beautiful LENGTH & VOLUME.NO CLUMPING. it's so perfect. The only thing however, is that when you pop it out, some product gets on your hands, when you apply it some product gets on your eye lid, and my #1 problem is they feel water proof. All of them. :( It doesn't even say it on the bottle! Ugh, but other than those reasons, it works better than most mascarad I have EVER used.

on 9/16/2012 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara its so cheap it only cost like 2 dollars and its better than the u.s mascaras. The only thing I don't like is they don't come individualy packaged so people can open them but I definetely recomend this.

on 4/19/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I bought this when I was 13 and getting ready to go into High School and wanted something to make me feel older. I bought it at a local store with my allawonce money along with a huge bag of chips. This was my first mascara I had ever purchased and I didn't realize how great this product was. I thought all mascaras were supposed to curl, lenghten, volumize and separate at the same time just like this one. I used this for years and after a while I wanted to try out other brand name brands to compare. Wow the other mascaras just don't live up to the bar this little baby has put up. I have tried Tarte, Badgal Lash, Mac, Clinique (which is good), Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Cover girl, Loreal, Almay... The list goes on and some of them are good products but nothing compares to the Apple mascara that's 2 bucks! I make everyone believe I have wonderful naturaly curled and long lashes but nope its this product right here. I don't find it hard to remove at all, I use my Facial cleanser and it comes right off. The ability to hold a curl is better than any waterproof mascara I have tried, it doesn't clump and it doesn't flake. I love layering this with other mascaras and it still holds the curl. I actually find this product last longer than the high end brand, this can last me 6 months no problem where other brands last me 3, I hate bashing other mascaras but its true. I just love this mascara it holds a curl, volumizes, thickens them... This proves its not the wand but the formula. Buy this mascara!

on 4/16/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! and I think thats an understatement. My friend is the one that got me try it out since she always had the prettiest eyelashes and claimed it was the mascara, so I asked my aunt coming from mexico to get me one. I love the uplifting effect and it works way better than any drugstore mascara IMO on me. i absolutely recommend it to everyone, and the best part is the price!

on 4/15/2012 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara!! One thing I do have to say is that a lot of stores who sell this sell OLD mascara...hence, the dryness. Open it as soon as you buy it and check if the brush smoothly comes up. After a horrible experience with both waterproof and regular mascara from maybelline I had no eyelashes left! I tried this & immediately got compliments on them! This is my go-to mascara at all times. Make sure you do take your time applying it, you won't regret it! I also do always get the.pink & green one. Avocado wasn't that great for me :)

Oh I don't even know where to start this mascara is the BEST mascara I've tried and I've used some of the most expensive and "best" brand names,yet I keep coming back to this. I literally look like I'm wearing Falsies which I love and it's waterproof and easy to remove with makeup remover. It does flake but keep in mind most waterproof mascaras flake on me oh well I will always use this. I just need to get more since I've been out for 3 wks now...boo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The very first time I used this mascara my friend asked me if I was wearing falsies. But, it was just all to this mascara and some curling! I have it in jojoba and the first thing that hit me when I opened the mascara was the smell. It kind of gives me a headache if I get a big whiff of it, it's not that very pleasing. But wow oh wow! This mascara does wonders!
The formula is a bit wet and more prone to smudging while waiting for it to dry, but it's not heavy at all and doesn't weight down my lashes and keeps them curled. I've had it on for about 8 hours and the curl to my lashes is still holding up. Also, it does not give your lashes that thick/hard feeling.
I purchased it on ebay for about $5-$6, but I've heard you can find these in little beauty shops for about $2-$3. So, if you do happen to find them I'd grab a few!