Apple By Apple - Super Lash

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
 Apple By Apple - Super Lash
Apple By Apple - Super LashSuper Lash by Apple MascaraSuper Lash Mascara by Apple Cosmetics

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Alico 9 (odorless mineral spirits), beeswax, ozokerite, aluminum stearate, lanolin, propylparaben, bht, almond oil, ultramarines, manganese violet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product worked so great! I love that its incredibly inexpensive. You can build up the mascara. The only thing I dislike about Apple by Apple _ super lash is that its incredibly difficult to get off. Even worse then my waterproof mascara. I guess this can be a good thing, but I dont like it very much. I do not think I would purchase this product again because of that reason.

on 10/17/2013 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's inexpensive and works just as great as the drugstore brands, if not better! I am obsessed with buying mascaras so ive tried a whole lot! I would say this is my second-best, favorite mascara.

on 12/12/2011 8:01:00 AM

I absolutely cannot get enough of this stuff! I have tried dozens of mascaras, hoping something would work for my stick straight lashes. I used to wear a lot of false lashes because they really help me with my curse.. and I would just add the best mascara I had to blend my lashes. lol. I have to say I've only come across about 3 decent mascaras and never any that had me completely hooked. I've tried everything from to Maybelline's Falsies to MAC's Haute and Naughty, meaning both drugstore and high-end. Nothing really did it for me... Just when I thought I'd lost all hope, I found a mascara that blew my mind! Apple mascara! I first ever tried Apple's mamey mascara given to me by a friend. At first I didn't really like it. But that's before I curled my lashes! I curled them, applied the mascara and realized that the mascara was actually really buildable. I put on at least three coats and my lashes looked a lot thicker and fuller than ever before! They even stayed curled all day long. Most mascara's build and clump, but Apple mascaras actually seem to coat each strand so it really gives a naturally thick look. I don't have to wear falsies all the time now and I love it! Also, most mascaras are usually priced around $6 or higher. I buy my off Amazon for a buck fifty +$3.50 for shipping. Obviously that's $5, but point is that it's still cheaper than A LOT of mascaras! I will never buy another mascara! I love Apple mascaras!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite mascara. I have the mamey one and the brush is pretty big and full. This is the ONLY (and i seriously mean only) mascara that holds my curl. It gives great volume and major length.
That's all I ask for in a mascara. I recommend that you throw this out after 3 months because it does get a tiny bit dry, resulting in minor clumps. But I've learned to work with mine after 5 months. It does not smudge, unless I put it on my lower lashes. So I use another mascara for that. I would totally recommend; every person I recommend this to who has tried it loves it:)! My favorite thing about it is that it can go from "wow" to "WOW!" ,meaning that if I put one coat it looks pretty. If I put 2 coats it gives my lashes better boost. If I put 3, dang!! Super long and voluminous. Love it! Worth the couple of dollars ;D
*update*
still loving this mascara. still HG. i recently bought the avacado one, and it works just as amazing as the mamey one. this hasnt hurt my eyebrow length or thickness, but i feel that it has made them a tiny bit brittle/weak. nothing that castor oil cant fix though! ^.^

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG mascara! It keeps my curl, gives me volume, some length, and dosen't make my lashes clumpy!
This mascara can be hard to find, I buy mine at a mexican store. Price depends on where you buy it, usually $2 to $6. It's worth every penny, I will rebuy this mascara until they discontinue! (:

on 8/10/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I remember running into this product multiple times but never took a moment of my day to try it until I read the MUA reviews!

I have access to this both in the mall I work at and multiple places by my house. The cheapest I've found to pay per tube is $1.80!! That's dirt cheap! For the ladies (or men) in the San Fernando Valley area in SoCal, they're sold at Amuse stores! Both in Northridge Fashion Center and in Panorama Mall. It is $1.80 at Panorama (with a greater selection) and $2.00 at Northridge.

This is a review for the Avocado formula.

The first thing that caught my attention is the fact that the product wasn't sealed. I've been to one store that actually tapes around the opening preventing people from opening the mascara and possibly even testing it out for all I know. It wasn't sealed where I purchased mine but I wasn't able to open the tube to see if it was opened or not (masacara wand smudges around opening). That's one of the cons of this mascara -- the packaging at least.

A con about the product itself - I have noticed *slight* smudging on the bottom of the lash line. I'm not sure if that's from my gel liner or from the mascara itself. Another thing is that when I remove it and I was my face, I can see very little under my eye from left over. Could be that I haven't been taking off my mascara too well though. Regardless, I felt like that should be mentioned as well.

I like this formula very much - it feels very nourishing on my lashes because it contains avocado oil in it. I don't feel like my lashes are falling out every time I take off the mascara. I had that problem with L'oreal Voluminous. This mascara doesn't actually curl your lashes, but it holds curl very well if you curl them prior to applying it. I haven't noticed any flaking yet.

I have found that you can build up the intensity of the lashes fairly well, I haven't found this mascara to be dry. I've found it to be in the middle. Not dry, not wet. I've easily made my lashes look fake with this. I've also been able to pull off the natural look as well. Being able to do both with one mascara is extremely convenient. I have been able to clump the lashes at one point after applying it excessively but easily separates with a disposable mascara wand.

Another nice thing is that if you screw up and get mascara where it doesn't belong (eyeshadow, under eye, etc) it can be removed easily with a dry q-tip. This mascara is also very easy to remove at night.

All in all, it's a very good buy. Considering the price and what it can do for your lashes, I'll definitely buy again. I also plan to try all of the other formulas that they make. I believe they also make blue mascara in addition to clear and brown. I will be updating my review as I try out the mascaras.

Edit: I have tried the Black & Ceramides formula and they all work great! Only difference I noticed is that the brush on the Avocado formula is massive in comparison to the other ones (which is a standard size of mascara wand). Will keep testing other formulas. I'd also like to add that the cheapest that I've found it now was for $1 at Power Dollar. Bargain shopping pays off!! I got my aunt hooked on this, and shes taking 4+ tubes back home with her to Nicaragua. Now that says something.

on 8/10/2010 5:21:00 PM

I am all for the au natural look - and this works! I was at a Joyeria Tienda and I luckily came across this mascara in "Cristal". It was only TWO BUCKS! (But I think Esmeralda gave me a discount since I had my son with me and I was buying alot more.) I tried it on when I came home and I adored it so. It gave my lashes a nice curl without the trouble of having sticky black residue piled on top. Not great for volume, but fine by me! As long as I didn't have mascara boogers around the tips of my lashes it's all good. I didn't like how the packaging wasn't completely sealed, but I'm confident mine wasn't a tester. And the product glides on SO NICE. I'm going to have to stock up!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Whenever I go to mexico, I always stock up on this mascara. Its amazing! I love it and its sooo cheap. I've tried a TON of american brand mascaras and they do nothing for my lashes- they always uncurl my eyelashes after I curl them, they smudge, they run, and the formula just sucks to me, its too wet to build up effectively. This mascara just holds the curl in my eyelashes, and I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look fake :)
I usually use the almond oil, avocado, or mamey ones, and they have helped grow my eyelashes grow... I just love this mascara!

on 3/28/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

HG HG HG HG
This is a review for the avocado one (creme&green tube)
I have very long, but thin Asian lashes that point straight down.
Being completely obsessed with mascara, I would layer on 5 different types of mascara to be satisfied with my lashes, then comb though multiply times to separate and de-clump my lashes.
However, now I don't have to use those 5 mascaras, just this baby! I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing false lashes, what mascara I use, or complemented on my "false" lashes.

PROS
*holds curl all day
*no flakes
* no clumps
*great fruity scent
*blackest black
*dirt cheap (I got mine for $3 each)
*cute packaging
*makes your lashes look like falsies

Cons
*hard to find

This works better than ANY department store mascara I've ever tried. Truely amazing. I think next time I go to the mall I'll buy 5 more bottles.

on 11/10/2009 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Absolutely the BEST mascara ever! It gives length+volume and it holds a curl perfectly throughout the day, it also does not smudge or flake- what more could you ask for in a mascara? This is my HG for sure, plus its so inexpensive! Rebuy for me!! :D