Eyeko Manga Makeup Book in Make Out Girl

Eyeko Manga Makeup Book in Make Out Girl

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I just love this little book of colour.
Its great to slip into your handbag for those little touch ups during the day.
I also pack them when I travel because they are a great all in one and take up little room in your luggage.
The colours are just perfect for daywear and give your face a natural healthy glow.
The eyeshadows are silky and apply with no pulling. They blend very well and add lovely soft colour to your lids. I did find that as long as you use eye primer they won't crease which I found out yesterday in very warm conditons.
The lip glosses adds a lovely touch of colour but need to be reapplied frequently but its a great excuse to get out your little book and show it off, I get lots of oohs and aahs, its so cute!!
I don't like the mini applicators and find the lip brush useless.
All in all I really do love my little Manga book and have collected all three.

In contrast to Eyeko's Eye Beauty, the shadow in these palettes are awesome! They are silky, pigmented and blend very easily. I was very impressed with these. The colours are: shimmery taupe with silver glitter, shimmery honey, rust (it's brown but reddish) with silver glitter, shimmery pink, and shimmery creamy white. The glitters fall out, they don't actually stay on your eyelid so some end up on your cheeks. These do crease over time like any normal shadow but they don't fade and the colour stays fresh. The palette also comes with a concealor, blush, and three lip glosses which are all great. The concealor is creamy and soft, so soft that it can be under the eyes without tugging. I was sleep deprieved and looked like a panda one day and this made my under eye circles do a disappearing act! The blush is a bright, pinkish coral (IMO anyway) and is a bit jelly like in texture. It pats onto my cheeks easily and blends rather well without streaking. The lip glosses are pink, pinky-brown, and peach. I've actually only tried of of the glosses but it smells great and gave a very juicy looking colour. The texture was quite creamy and very easy to apply. These palettes are a great value, you literally get a complete makeup look for ~$10. I really recommend these!

Top Rated Palettes