Bioderma sensibio light soothing cream

Bioderma sensibio light soothing cream

3.2

Water • Glycerin • Cetearyl Isononanoate • Isohexadecene • 2-HYDROXYETHYL Palmitate • Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides • Triceteareth 4 Phosphate • Oligofructose • Mannitol • Xylitol • Glycyrrhetinic Acid • Alpha-L-Rhamnose • Seaweed (laminaria Ochroleuca) Extract • Glycol Stearate • PEG 2 Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer • Capryl Glycol • DL-1,2-HEXANEDIOL • Disodium EDTA • Xanthan Gum • Sodium Hydroxide

on 9/16/2017 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cream is my holy grail moisturiser as it deals with my dry to combination skin so well, reduces irritation. When I run out and use a different moisturiser it makes me realise why I need to keep re-purchasing this sensibio light cream. my only negatives are the packaging and price. Yhe cream stops squeezing out even when there is a lot left in the tube, I get around this by cutting it open. Also the price is a little high for just 40ml.

on 9/1/2017 10:11:00 AM

This product has a runny texture that I find nice and it is pleasant to apply. However, it is not moisturizing enough (eg: I put it on at 9am and at 2pm my face is already feeling tight and uncomfortable) and it exacerbates the redness on my face to the extent that I'd be ashamed to go out of the house without foundation on.
The price wasn't terrible but for this amount of inefficiency I don't think I should have paid anything at all.

Feels very uncomfortable on skin, it's like my face is wrapped in cellophane, I get similar feeling with products that are heavily silicone based or that use mineral oil. I find Bioderma's tolerance plus moisturizer much comfortable and quite moisturizing for my dehydrated skin.

on 12/21/2016 6:53:00 AM

This cream is perfect for my oily-combo-sensitive skin. I started using it when I saw redness at my cheeks, and discovered it is because I can not moisturize well. My redness is gone and I woke up to a clearer skin!! I my switch this to Caudalie Mattifying Cream in the summer but in winter this is my HG!!

on 1/19/2017 4:15:00 PM

This did not work for me as I have acne prone skin and It did break me out BUT my husband has very dry and dehydrated skin and this thing helped him get rid of the dry flakes in his skin. This is very good for dry skins.

on 2/26/2017 4:57:00 PM

I have acne prone skin that also tends to be on the dry side and this cream broke me out really badly. Also, the texture is too thick and it is really unpleasant on the skin. AVOID this product!

on 1/17/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great stuff! Has become my winter go-to moisturizer. Unscented, light texture, gives me a nice dewy finish. Can build up a bit and leave me with some jawline bumps if I'm not diligently cleansing, and fall off my weekly exfoliating routine (but that happens with any mousturizer and my clog-prone skin). I find it a little heavy for summertime use, since I'm on the oily side of combination skin, and tend to layer my sunscreen and moisturizer. I wish it came in a pump, as I'm on my 3rd tube, and every one has wound up cracking at the top seam, leading to contamination concerns. The Hydrabio line, though it didn't agree with my skin, has much better packaging. Will keep on buying, even though it is on the pricier side!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I tried it for one week and I was a little disappointed. For reference, I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and within one week my face was covered with breakouts and my face felt very sticky. I could feel my skin moisturized quite good but I believe it was too heavy and too greasy for daily use.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this cream and then I returned it. I hadn't had a lot of exposure to Bioderma products so I didn't know what to think when buying this but knowing that Bioderma seems to be on fire since the release of their Sensibio H2O, I thought I would try the face cream that came along with it. As it is summer where I live, I decided to get this version so there wouldn't be too much on my face during those hotter months. I don't like this though, I don't see the point of spending $35 on a moisturizer if you can get the same results by not using one at all! This one did nothing at all for my skin, right when it absorbed it seemed like it just... time travelled to another dimension. Really didn't like it. Would not recommend.

on 11/22/2015 8:51:00 AM

My super thin and sensitive skin can't even stand it when I applied it to my face... Washed it right away because it was stinging my face skin.