Bioderma sensibio light soothing cream

Bioderma sensibio light soothing cream

3.2

Water • Glycerin • Cetearyl Isononanoate • Isohexadecene • 2-HYDROXYETHYL Palmitate • Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides • Triceteareth 4 Phosphate • Oligofructose • Mannitol • Xylitol • Glycyrrhetinic Acid • Alpha-L-Rhamnose • Seaweed (laminaria Ochroleuca) Extract • Glycol Stearate • PEG 2 Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer • Capryl Glycol • DL-1,2-HEXANEDIOL • Disodium EDTA • Xanthan Gum • Sodium Hydroxide

on 2/26/2017 4:57:00 PM

I have acne prone skin that also tends to be on the dry side and this cream broke me out really badly. Also, the texture is too thick and it is really unpleasant on the skin. AVOID this product!

Feels very uncomfortable on skin, it's like my face is wrapped in cellophane, I get similar feeling with products that are heavily silicone based or that use mineral oil. I find Bioderma's tolerance plus moisturizer much comfortable and quite moisturizing for my dehydrated skin.

on 1/19/2017 4:15:00 PM

This did not work for me as I have acne prone skin and It did break me out BUT my husband has very dry and dehydrated skin and this thing helped him get rid of the dry flakes in his skin. This is very good for dry skins.

on 12/21/2016 6:53:00 AM

This cream is perfect for my oily-combo-sensitive skin. I started using it when I saw redness at my cheeks, and discovered it is because I can not moisturize well. My redness is gone and I woke up to a clearer skin!! I my switch this to Caudalie Mattifying Cream in the summer but in winter this is my HG!!

on 11/22/2015 8:51:00 AM

My super thin and sensitive skin can't even stand it when I applied it to my face... Washed it right away because it was stinging my face skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I tried it for one week and I was a little disappointed. For reference, I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and within one week my face was covered with breakouts and my face felt very sticky. I could feel my skin moisturized quite good but I believe it was too heavy and too greasy for daily use.

on 1/17/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great stuff! Has become my winter go-to moisturizer. Unscented, light texture, gives me a nice dewy finish. Can build up a bit and leave me with some jawline bumps if I'm not diligently cleansing, and fall off my weekly exfoliating routine (but that happens with any mousturizer and my clog-prone skin). I find it a little heavy for summertime use, since I'm on the oily side of combination skin, and tend to layer my sunscreen and moisturizer. I wish it came in a pump, as I'm on my 3rd tube, and every one has wound up cracking at the top seam, leading to contamination concerns. The Hydrabio line, though it didn't agree with my skin, has much better packaging. Will keep on buying, even though it is on the pricier side!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this cream and then I returned it. I hadn't had a lot of exposure to Bioderma products so I didn't know what to think when buying this but knowing that Bioderma seems to be on fire since the release of their Sensibio H2O, I thought I would try the face cream that came along with it. As it is summer where I live, I decided to get this version so there wouldn't be too much on my face during those hotter months. I don't like this though, I don't see the point of spending $35 on a moisturizer if you can get the same results by not using one at all! This one did nothing at all for my skin, right when it absorbed it seemed like it just... time travelled to another dimension. Really didn't like it. Would not recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is totally non comedogenic and it's beautiful for my combination and acne prone skin. I use it every day under my makeup and have no problem with my skin.

on 2/16/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

So, my skin - very dry, very sensitive. Almost all other moisturizers, especially those with perfume or alcohol in them, make my skin freak out and flake. I had tried really expensive Dior moisturizers and been baffled that they didn't work, before I realised that it was because they had perfume/alcohol in them (why do companies do this?!).
Anyway, I tried this in conjunction with the Bioderma H20 and was initially underwhelmed. It's a thin white fluid, non-scented, in kind of a cheap looking tube. I guess I was just missing the bells and whistles my other moisturizers had claimed to come with.
However, this is the only moisturizer I use now, and whenever I try a new one I always come running back to this. It moisturizes well, does not break me out, and does not make me react...and what more do you need from a moisturizer?!
Also this definitely doesn't break me out and is light enough for my skin in the summer, but the weird thing is, it is also enough for my skin in the winter. Now I have VERY dry skin in the winter; I'm talking flaking, red patches, you name it. The first winter I used this I switched to the 'rich' version but it broke me out pretty badly (those horrible under the skin bumps). I then tried Clinique Moisture Surge, which was ok, but felt sticky. Giving up, I returned to the Bioderma light cream and somehow it worked! My dry skin stopped flaking and I stopped breaking out. Now I'm not sure how this cream manages to work for me in the winter and summer but it 100% does!