Guerlain Rose Indien 60

No Image

1.0

1 review

on 2/20/2009 9:38:00 PM

I'm surprised there is not a general category for Guerlain lipliners. I got this few days ago and I think I'm totally in love! For a while now, I've been looking for pink lipliner that shows on my pigmented lips. I realized that i needed brighter pink but if you ever tried finding that kind of a color you know just how hard it is. Most companies have lighter pink and then its red(or brown/mauve/whatever). Well, Guerlain is one of the companies that has medium pink liner. Be warned-I glanced at color band on the pensil and was about to walk away because it looks like dark rose and not pink. Luckily, MA asked me what i was looking for and told me this liner was definately pink. And it is-medium pink color that FINALLY shows up on my lips! It feels smooth and creamy to apply but don't worry because its there to stay. I swatched on my hand and it lasted through shower! This color is wondeful with all the pink lipsticks that I have in my stash. Perfect match. Packaging is also very luxirious, with brush on one end. However, I'm not giving up the search for cheaper dupe. MA told me that it was reasonably priced but $28 for pensil is not reasonable in my book. So I'm awarding this HG status but search continues...Update: 12/30/09-I haven't even had it for a year and pencil is all dried out! How is that possible?! I can't believe that such expensive brand would produce such junk product. Won't buy ever again. What a shame, color match was so perfect"cries"

Popular Lip Liners