Infrashine The Original 1inch flat iron

No Image

I have owned this straightener for 3.5 years or more. I swear it will never die! This has been the toughest, best straightener I have ever used. Way better than Chi, this Infrashine straightener makes straightening my hair so fast and shiny. I recommend this to anyone!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is absolutely an amazing straightener. It straightens hair in just one pass and makes it unbelievably shiny. I don't see how it isn't popular! I've tried the CHI, sedu and others and they just don't compare. Also, it is quite pricey so i purchased mine from Amazon :)

on 12/15/2010 4:16:00 PM

I wrote a review on this in like...2003 or 2004. I can't find it now!! I'm still using the same one, though! Not "same model", the same iron!!! It's a tough little beast, and works perfectly every time :)

on 9/4/2010 6:43:00 PM

I love this iron. My hair is fine but very, very curly, so the temperature controls along with the pivoting cord, short heat-up time, and ceramic plates all add up to a pretty great experience. My hair stays straight all day, but not into the evening (be warned that I live in foggy, wet, Victoria BC though!). The only downside is that my hair feels sooo much nicer/longer/healthier when it's straightened with this iron! I got it for around 80 bones on ebay. It's expensive, but just keep looking! My friend had one and I wanted one for sooo long, until I bought it, and as of now I don't think I'll ever need another iron again! <3

on 2/27/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this iron!! I've had it for 4 years now and it's never given me any problems. My friend has the CHI, and she actually prefers this iron to hers. The only thing is that it is pricey, but you can catch it on sale for below $100.

on 11/19/2009 9:06:00 PM

I am VERY happy with this flat iron! I have tried quite a few different ones before, but this is the ONLY one that leaves my hair silky, shiny, and smooth. I have thick, long hair and I only have to slide each section of my hair once and it's perfect! Another great feature of this flat iron is that it reaches it's temperature within 5 seconds, so I know it will be ready whenever I need it. It is a bit costly at approximately $120, but the results are worth it if you can afford it.

on 2/20/2009 5:51:00 PM

I am so impressed with my Infrashine flat iron!

I got it for around $90 last year. It is pure ceramic and I love that the flat iron is slimmer then my FHI or GHD. I have the best hair days with it and it doesn't dry out my ends. I think if anyone is looking for one that gives as good results as the GHD but want a temp control iron..then try it!

this is the one I have