L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106

Loreal Wear Infinite Quad- Desert Sunrise

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I've never heard of a more perfect name for a palette: 'Desert Sunrise'. This is exactly what the colors of this palette remind me of.
First you have a shimmery light rose color (labeled as the lid color), a basic white highlight, a velvet-y golden brown for the crease, and a matte dark liner, combined to create a pretty little desert painting on your eyes.
This quad is amazing for blue eyes and pale skin, but I think it could suit brown eyed ladies as well.
These aren't the best as far as pigmentation, but are still buildable. They blend well together.
I usually sway towards more neutral colors, but this quad allows me to "venture" out a little into the color world and experiment with the pink. It still looks natural and pretty.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this product. It is amazing for us fair skinned, blue-eyed gals, and it looks great on other skin tones too. It is highly pigmented, very soft and smooth(a good kind of soft), great colors for everyday, easy to apply, long lasting and so much more!!