L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106

L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106
Loreal Wear Infinite Quad- Desert Sunrise

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this quad and literally wear it almost every single day. If you have blue or gray eyes, these colors are for you. Here is how the four colors stack up: there is a great ivory sparkling highlighter shade, a gorgeous metallic dusty rose for your lids (my favorite), a soft caramel shade and a darker brown shade (which makes a great eyeliner). I am fair with light hair and eyes so these colors are perfect for me. I should also point out the excellent value this product delivers. I love high end brands like Chanel, Tom Ford and Dior but this remains my go-to eye shadow even with a drawer full of pricier products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I've never heard of a more perfect name for a palette: 'Desert Sunrise'. This is exactly what the colors of this palette remind me of.
First you have a shimmery light rose color (labeled as the lid color), a basic white highlight, a velvet-y golden brown for the crease, and a matte dark liner, combined to create a pretty little desert painting on your eyes.
This quad is amazing for blue eyes and pale skin, but I think it could suit brown eyed ladies as well.
These aren't the best as far as pigmentation, but are still buildable. They blend well together.
I usually sway towards more neutral colors, but this quad allows me to "venture" out a little into the color world and experiment with the pink. It still looks natural and pretty.